Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys i click on the live and all I hear is “oh your getting sucked off tonight”
And he says “again?”
she’s like “oh yeahh”
Jesus man these poor minors watching her live🤣🤣🤣

And the fact she blames her dry lips on it being winter, she has chapped lips all year round. Had a quick nosey on both their profiles and I don’t even know how they get any views, they sprout absolute nonsense
The dry lips are constant 🤣the lipstick doesn’t help it makes it look worse. Ever since I first knew of her in like august/july time.
Not judging but do you mind not putting your crusty lips so near to the camera irs actually quite off putting. Obviously I can scroll or block but what’s the fun in that? Their content is so amusing and this thread is even better.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“Don’t accidentally get tingle cream on your pussy ladies”. 🙈 FML

this live is something else isnt it. im sure she just wiped her nose both with her actual make up brush then a top or something? rotten.

"ive had all three jabs and they all f*cked me up. the first two were fine". she doesn't even make sense 😩

ETA missed a castle, didn’t initially say thank you but instead asked the person to send it again 🥴

Then told everyone to not get the booster! And to send a castle for Lloyd. Beggggggy

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They were talking about how Lloyd can never look “butters” and Lloyd thought someone commented that he did. Lloyd got really defensive and said to Eden “tell Danielle to shut her mouth”

why don’t you come on the camera, prove you're not butters and tell her yourself

• Haha
  • Wow
The dry lips are constant 🤣the lipstick doesn’t help it makes it look worse. Ever since I first knew of her in like august/july time.
Not judging but do you mind not putting your crusty lips so near to the camera irs actually quite off putting. Obviously I can scroll or block but what’s the fun in that? Their content is so amusing and this thread is even better.
Just for you 👄

Attachments

They were talking about how Lloyd can never look “butters” and Lloyd thought someone commented that he did. Lloyd got really defensive and said to Eden “tell Danielle to shut her mouth”

why don’t you come on the camera, prove you're not butters and tell her yourself
Really??? That’s dead shocking! What did Eden say? I had to dip out of that live when she kept applying more of that foundation on. The shade is disgustingly wrong for her, how did she colour match that??

Reactions: 2
Please tell me someone else just saw that or recorded that? Eden shouted to her mum that Lloyd hit 10K followers and her mum said something that Eden did not want the viewers to hear at all. Like she was SO embarrassed… I think it was to do with Lloyd only being there for likes. 🧐🤨🧐🤨🧐🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eden did apologise on his behalf and so did he. The girl who commented was saying “yes he is” to something else apparently.

WTF
Her mum not realising Eden was live, Lloyd tells her he got 10k on Instagram and her mum calls all Edens followers physologically deranged!!! Apparently there's a "story" behind it but never seen Eden panic so much in her life

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s like “the foundations all broken up on my face ughhhh” can yous see ??? Eden it looks absolutely unreal from our points of view, the smoothing filter is on full blast. How are we meant to kmow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Please tell me someone else just saw that or recorded that? Eden shouted to her mum that Lloyd hit 10K followers and her mum said something that Eden did not want the viewers to hear at all. Like she was SO embarrassed… I think it was to do with Lloyd only being there for likes. 🧐🤨🧐🤨🧐🤨
She said Lloyd's only there for the likes and follows (in a jokey way) but then in a very serious tone, she said all the followers are psychologically deranged (not knowing Eden was live)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
yeah her mum just said her followers are physiologically disturbed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Listen the mum is probably worse than the lot of them. They didn’t all turn out like this out of nowhere. Nurture nurture nurture

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure Eden’s mum just called her fans disturbed! I’m guessing because they’ve all been trying to track Lloyd down etc so because they’re following him she’s called them that.. wow!

Edens mums just called her followers Psychologically disturbed the comments went mad she tried to cover it up her mum didn’t realise she was on a live

• Wow
And if she keeps referring to herself as baby because Lloyds there I’m blocking her - can’t take it anymore makes me feel sick 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.