Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always found max balegde really jarring I do have the same humour but I can’t stand him

I am not Suprised him and Eden get on
I like max hes on of my favourite tiktokers .ive also been blocked on my backup account by eden ive noticed so thats two accounts now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is Lloyds insta?and what does he do for a living?
Requirement work I think he does? I’m not 100% sure but whatever it is I think he can work from home or it’s part time because he’s always at Eden’s

Reactions: 1
Yaz is weirdly attracted to Lloyd in the same way Lee is weirdly attracted fo Eden. Bunch of weirdos.

That’s also not what Lloyd looks like, he’s photoshopped to oblivion.
How old are they? I would guess 32 for Eden and maybe 35 for sonny/ Lloyd. Yaz looks around 38 and, is it Freya with the two kids? She looks the youngest, maybe 25? I’m probably WAY off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How old are they? I would guess 32 for Eden and maybe 35 for sonny/ Lloyd. Yaz looks around 38 and, is it Freya with the two kids? She looks the youngest, maybe 25? I’m probably WAY off 🤣
LMAO they do all look a lot older than they are.
Yaz is 29, Eden is 23, Lloyd/Sonny is 33, and Freya is the middle child so not entirely sure but probably about 26/27.

Yaz is a tiny bit older than me yet I think she looks way older than me and I think even if Eden could pass as older! I think the make up they wear ages them…

Yaz is a tiny bit older than me yet I think she looks way older than me and I think even if Eden could pass as older! I think the make up they wear ages them…
I mean the drug addiction probably aged Yaz a bit and Eden abuses sun beds so she looks older too!

No offence but Lloyd thinking his a chef, DJ, shagging a worldie, a interviewer is cringy. His latest video on Instagram, how is that being a DJ? I have embarrassment

Has anyone else’s periods felt like hot lava? I can’t say mine has ever felt like that. Yaz’s content always so thrilling.

Has anyone else’s periods felt like hot lava? I can’t say mine has ever felt like that. Yaz’s content always so thrilling.
And the fact she blames her dry lips on it being winter, she has chapped lips all year round. Had a quick nosey on both their profiles and I don’t even know how they get any views, they sprout absolute nonsense

Reactions: 5
The first time i saw Eden i thought she was in her mid 30's,LOL

• Haha
What the fffff is that colour foundation? Sorry, but no! You can’t make that work haha! It will look terrible in person.

What in the yellow highlighter is that foundation and how low on her chest is it?! No words……

Reactions: 3
Came here to post the same screenshot but looks like 2 people beat me to it🤣

She just said she's been in a bad mood all day because Lloyd works and she's still coming to terms with it. He even apologised for it. She's so toxic I actually feel sorry for him, imagine having to apologise to your partner for earning a living!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
“Don’t accidentally get tingle cream on your pussy ladies”. 🙈 FML

Came here to post the same screenshot but looks like 2 people beat me to it🤣

She just said she's been in a bad mood all day because Lloyd works and she's still coming to terms with it. He even apologised for it. She's so toxic I actually feel sorry for him, imagine having to apologise to your partner for earning a living!
this live is something else isnt it. im sure she just wiped her nose both with her actual make up brush then a top or something? rotten.

"ive had all three jabs and they all f*cked me up. the first two were fine". she doesn't even make sense 😩

ETA missed a castle, didn’t initially say thank you but instead asked the person to send it again 🥴

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.