Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS, this is concerning… this is a girl asking if Eden washes inside her vagina because Eden mentioned the soap she uses in her video. This girl doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing or her audience. As long as the money comes rolling in, she don’t give a duck.
Absolutely. And she is essentially promoting something that will disrupt the PH balance of a vagina to followers that are too young to have a full understanding about or perhaps don't have the adult support to guide them properly on such matters .
It honestly makes me sad to think of the young girls that see her as a safe space and someone for guidance. She's an immature 22 year old girl that lives at home with her parents. She hasn't experienced any real hardships. But promotes herself as a beacon of light and support for young and impressionable girls.
Well she did,until she met dwarf toad.
Let's see where she takes this when he chins her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or when she says I love you to Lloyd it seems really fake and forced

Could have been worse Yas his partner could be a trained killer
Oh for goodness sake how many videos does she need to post with the caption “to the person who made me cry today” delete the comment like I assume you would and move on with your day. Everyone gets hate comments. Do you want sympathy or something why do you care because one random account called you an ironing board I’m sure we’ve all been called worse. I’m not saying brush it off. If you’re upset you’re upset it’s valid but a VIDEO every time. And the video of her crying I can imagine her breaking into tears and then thinking to sit her phone up somewhere and record herself. That’s bleeping cringe im sorry.

I doubt it made her cry. Also she says Wolf said “love you” but I couldn’t hear it at all. Just sounded like a babble to me
🤣🤣 same. Anything for content I guess

Is it just me or when she says I love you to Lloyd it seems really fake and forced
Yup. It reminds me of my 17 year old relationship back in the day. Ah, the days.

E9C6F06E-A5B9-4C54-BF25-0BECCAB2D1F3.jpeg

💀💀💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Eden's on live now acting like that she's a make up artist, claiming to know all the tips and tricks. There is no right or wrong way to do make up, you do it whatever way you want, stop telling people they're wrong for doing it their way.
My daughter is a trained makeup and special effects artist, she would be the first to tell you that makeup works differently for every person, because every person has different skin. So what works for me may not work for someone else.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think Eden’s actually fully controlling Lloyds insta? Not just uploading the pics but it’s her on there? The green and black hearts just don’t seem like something he’d do as it’s what her fans do and it sounds like her wording ‘my love’ etc… I could be wrong but wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the only way she’ll let him have it open and stuff is if she’s on there a lot.
Exactly what I said. She's made or reactivated his account. Curated some pics and captions and followed her sisters. At this point he has zero identity.

Reactions: 5
I'm bleeping fuming. My daughter has a monitored tiktok account, as I am that overprotective mother who keeps an eye on her childs social media.

This morning she asked me for some femfresh deodorant as she's worried she will smell 'down there' if she doesn't use it. Had a long conversation with her about good personal hygiene etc (which she has anyway)

I then log onto tiktok, and see Edens video!!! ... checked who my daughter is following, and shes recently started following Eden!
Oh bless you, sounds like you have a close enough relationship with your daughter that you can explain to her the dangers of over washing and dousing that area. It’s so hard when we have young ones who are influenced by what they see on social media just keep being honest with your daughter - your doing a great job xxx

Surely her management company can do something about the content she is putting out?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I find it odd how Lloyd or Sonny whatever his name isn’t following his own family and friends. He is literally only following her and her sisters. Weird

Reactions: 3
She's 100% controlling his social media, he probably doesn't even realise he has an instgram account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up. Haven’t read in a couple of days. But Yaz crying over 300k I’m howling. 300k on Tiktok really isn’t that big of an achievement 😂😂😂 it’s soooo easy to gain that many followers on Tiktok. I’m surprised she didn’t hit it sooner tbf. Embarrassing for a 29 year old woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen Max Balegde posted a photo of him with Eden on Instagram and said how they realised straight away they had the same sense of humour. I liked max balegde and thought he was funny but now I’m gonna have to unfollow 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny how Eden’s been big on tiktok for like 2 years now and still hasn’t landed herself the dream acting job… Even hollyoaks don’t seem interested and that says a lot 😂

Her “acting” videos give mediocre year10 GCSE exam rehearsal vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how Eden’s been big on tiktok for like 2 years now and still hasn’t landed herself the dream acting job… Even hollyoaks don’t lseem interested and that says a lot 😂

Her acting gives mediocre year10 GCSE exam rehearsal vibes
She went for the wrong ghosthunter the other one could have helped her get on hollyoakes :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how Eden’s been big on tiktok for like 2 years now and still hasn’t landed herself the dream acting job… Even hollyoaks don’t seem interested and that says a lot 😂

Her “acting” videos give mediocre year10 GCSE exam rehearsal vibes
Hey now... Don't be mocking hollyoaks. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve always found max balegde really jarring I do have the same humour but I can’t stand him

I am not Suprised him and Eden get on

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.