Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of when people used to ask people to rate them on blackberry messenger šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think Edenā€™s actually fully controlling Lloyds insta? Not just uploading the pics but itā€™s her on there? The green and black hearts just donā€™t seem like something heā€™d do as itā€™s what her fans do and it sounds like her wording ā€˜my loveā€™ etcā€¦ I could be wrong but wouldnā€™t surprise me if thatā€™s the only way sheā€™ll let him have it open and stuff is if sheā€™s on there a lot.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think Edenā€™s actually fully controlling Lloyds insta? Not just uploading the pics but itā€™s her on there? The green and black hearts just donā€™t seem like something heā€™d do as itā€™s what her fans do and it sounds like her wording ā€˜my loveā€™ etcā€¦ I could be wrong but wouldnā€™t surprise me if thatā€™s the only way sheā€™ll let him have it open and stuff is if sheā€™s on there a lot.
It was only yesterday Lloyd said on the live how he doesnā€™t want his TikTok and Instagram out there as he doesnā€™t want to take the attention off Eden šŸ˜‚ but the next day and his made a Instagram. I find that a bit strange. Itā€™s like her insecurity gagging for attention on Instagram as well as real life face to face. Iā€™m so confused, what even is his name? Is it Lloyd or is it Sonny? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the saddest thing I have ever bleeping seen.

this insta profile is 10000% ran by the green giant. šŸŒ½ itā€™s so she can tag him in her tit! This is nothing but a public profile purely for her fans and followers to view him. This isnā€™t an insta thatā€™s personal to him at all. Him not following anyone but DeeDees crew show the insta is for her not him. She is a vile, controlling manipulative little freak and at this point Iā€™m convinced sheā€™s starting to do stuff to troll us šŸ˜© thereā€™s no way this is real

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Eden Iā€™ll try so hard not to comment love eye emojis under Lloyds/Sonny/Bucket Hats photo - itā€™s gonna be tough because I find him irresistible but for you Iā€™ll try my hardest.

• Haha
THIS, this is concerningā€¦ this is a girl asking if Eden washes inside her vagina because Eden mentioned the soap she uses in her video. This girl doesnā€™t have a clue what sheā€™s doing or her audience. As long as the money comes rolling in, she donā€™t give a duck.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
THIS, this is concerningā€¦ this is a girl asking if Eden washes inside her vagina because Eden mentioned the soap she uses in her video. This girl doesnā€™t have a clue what sheā€™s doing or her audience. As long as the money comes rolling in, she donā€™t give a duck.
Thatā€™s very personal? She literally held up a bar of soap to the camera and said this is what she uses to wash her vagina with. Arenā€™t we a little beyond personal at this point ..

Reactions: 12
Just caught on to the whole 'you're all smelly down there'

Eden, you're a smoker. Your boyfriend is a smoker.

Your stinky fingers, your breath, your clothes (despite how much you try cover it up with spray) is guaranteed to smell worse than any of your followers vaginas, surely!

Uggggh, this girl šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just caught on to the whole 'you're all smelly down there'

Eden, you're a smoker. Your boyfriend is a smoker.

Your stinky fingers, your breath, your clothes (despite how much you try cover it up with spray) is guaranteed to smell worse than any of your followers vaginas, surely!

Uggggh, this girl šŸ˜‚
I canā€™t believe she said that. How damaging for her younger audience who donā€™t know any better.

Reactions: 5
Well, only took a month for Lloyd to go from an off-camera enigma to having a public Instagram account that only follows Eden and her sisters. Hilarious and tragic.

Sheā€™s definitely controlling what he posts/is logged into the account herself, but I also wouldnā€™t put it past Lloyd to suddenly be open to having a social media presence because heā€™s ready to start taking some of her followers for his own.

Reactions: 7
Isnā€™t it weird how he is only following Eden and her sisters? What about his friends and family? Thereā€™s more to life than Eden and her family. One minute itā€™s Lloyd donā€™t speak to his family and then yesterday, someone asked if she had met the family and she said ā€œno not yet, theyā€™re in Manchesterā€.. so? thatā€™s not excuse. All they do is sit in bed watching films and going for ā€œdate nightsā€. Theyā€™ve got all the time in the world to go and meet his family or is it because she knows they wonā€™t like her? So weird how heā€™s gone from not wanting to be on camera to all of a sudden having a open public Instagram account. Is Lloyd a clout chaser? Is this his aim to get out there in the open and boost his career? It would only make sense given a month ago he didnā€™t want anything to do with being found.

Date night again? šŸ˜‚ give it another time and theyā€™ll be bored of each other.

Reactions: 8
Isnā€™t it weird how he is only following Eden and her sisters? What about his friends and family? Thereā€™s more to life than Eden and her family. One minute itā€™s Lloyd donā€™t speak to his family and then yesterday, someone asked if she had met the family and she said ā€œno not yet, theyā€™re in Manchesterā€.. so? thatā€™s not excuse. All they do is sit in bed watching films and going for ā€œdate nightsā€. Theyā€™ve got all the time in the world to go and meet his family or is it because she knows they wonā€™t like her? So weird how heā€™s gone from not wanting to be on camera to all of a sudden having a open public Instagram account. Is Lloyd a clout chaser? Is this his aim to get out there in the open and boost his career? It would only make sense given a month ago he didnā€™t want anything to do with being found.

Date night again? šŸ˜‚ give it another time and theyā€™ll be bored of each other.
ā€œDate nightā€ with the 3rd wheel Freya šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t think theyā€™re a match at all. They just donā€™t suit each other, I donā€™t know why I think that but I just do. ā€œNow this is what Lloyd looks likeā€ā€¦ right? He looks the same from every other picture thatā€™s been taken.

Actually sick of seeing his face already. Someone commented on her video yesterday saying ā€œyou have a boyfriend? Couldā€™ve saidā€ MOOOD. No one would think she was taken šŸ™„ she only has to mention or upload a pic of his face every hour of the day

Reactions: 4
I get shes in a relationship but insta is usually for the proffessional pics like ive seen a lot of other influences and its rare they post pictures with the other half or if they do its occasinly .shes not really been very proffessional

She having a laugh bit personal.. She knows she's talking about Eden the twit face troll who tells her minor followers how much she cums because of Lloyd

Reactions: 3
All I can say is the sooner he gets away from her controlling hands, the better.
Also she looks duck all like herself in that picture, queen of the filters and face tune. Sheā€™s also one to talk with her stinking self. News flash - sometimes girls can have smells in their area for different reasons. Donā€™t shame them and make them think they need specific soap or deodorants. If Iā€™m being honest with what Iā€™ve seen of personalities and lack of wanting social media, Lloyd and Freya would make a more suited couple hahaha

Yaz is weirdly attracted to Lloyd in the same way Lee is weirdly attracted fo Eden. Bunch of weirdos.

Thatā€™s also not what Lloyd looks like, heā€™s photoshopped to oblivion.
Who the duck is that? He looks like a crazy Ken doll.

I really do believe that the people ramming their amazing relationships down other peoples throats are the most insecure. Why does Eden need people to know how in love and how incredible her boyfriend is? Why isnā€™t telling Lloyd that enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.