Eden Harvz #13 red flags, designer rags, probably stinks of stale fags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bleeping fuming. My daughter has a monitored tiktok account, as I am that overprotective mother who keeps an eye on her childs social media.

This morning she asked me for some femfresh deodorant as she's worried she will smell 'down there' if she doesn't use it. Had a long conversation with her about good personal hygiene etc (which she has anyway)

I then log onto tiktok, and see Edens video!!! ... checked who my daughter is following, and shes recently started following Eden!
Thank god she came to talk to you about it instead of purchasing it herself! Not all young teens will do this!

Reactions: 18
what I want to know is wtf is that stuff she uses as foundation it’s like clay she has to put it on her ears and neck as it’s darker than her skin apparently this is the way u do it but surely u shouldn’t have to plaster it all over your ears and neck if u go a shade that’s closest to your skin colour

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what I want to know is wtf is that stuff she uses as foundation it’s like clay she has to put it on her ears and neck as it’s darker than her skin apparently this is the way u do it but surely u shouldn’t have to plaster it all over your ears and neck if u go a shade that’s closest to your skin colour
I'd love to see her actually be color matched, because she doesn't even match her skin colour let alone her tan

Reactions: 3
What are the chances Eden's reactivated his insta, deleted the old pics, chosen new pics and added the comments 🤔

Reactions: 4
My brother has had cups in his room for longer than they’ve been together, pack it in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What are the chances Eden's reactivated his insta, deleted the old pics, chosen new pics and added the comments 🤔
What the duck. He’s made a new acc by the looks of it and only follows eden freya and yaz omg does this guy have no mates either 😂😂

I'm bleeping fuming. My daughter has a monitored tiktok account, as I am that overprotective mother who keeps an eye on her childs social media.

This morning she asked me for some femfresh deodorant as she's worried she will smell 'down there' if she doesn't use it. Had a long conversation with her about good personal hygiene etc (which she has anyway)

I then log onto tiktok, and see Edens video!!! ... checked who my daughter is following, and shes recently started following Eden!
This is so upsetting. Eden is a pig she knows her influence

Reactions: 12
Oh no. She’s one of them people who does a post for every month anniversary 🤢

What in the clout chasing is this, his made an account now
Oh wow well i have been with mine for 50 months so there u go Eden 😂😂😂

What in the cringy ick… “awards evening, shame there wasn’t an award for looking sharp as duck

Sharp where? I don’t see any sharp. I see a twit.
He looks constipated 🥴

I cant keep up with this lot 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
"Are you proud of me for getting a boyfriend"

Now little pre-teens are looking for boys just so they can be like Eden. Hopefully their relationships are a little less toxic and nothing like Edens

And also, when did getting a boyfriend become an achievement anyway? A few months ago, Eden was all about independence and women empowerment. Probably the only thing I did respect about her for a short while.
I screen shot that comment yesterday too lol, it’s sad really though that this girl thinks getting a boyfriend is going to make needy edeey proud 😕. I also noticed someone in the chat asked if needy was wearing the bracelet she sent her and Eden said that Lloyd was wearing it, apparently she gave him the bracelet to wear and Lloyd gave her his chain to wear as a way of being together when he went home…she then went on to say being apart from him was the WORST 24 hours of her life 🙄 pathetic ! Plus the follower sent it to Eden not her bloody boyfriend ! She’s really not setting much of a ‘stong independent woman’ example at the moment

Reactions: 6
Is her Instagram stories a way of kicking in peoples teeth how many people she knows? I’ve got second hand embarrassment

People messaging eden asking if they can start following Lloyd on insta 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I screen shot that comment yesterday too lol, it’s sad really though that this girl thinks getting a boyfriend is going to make needy edeey proud 😕. I also noticed someone in the chat asked if needy was wearing the bracelet she sent her and Eden said that Lloyd was wearing it, apparently she gave him the bracelet to wear and Lloyd gave her his chain to wear as a way of being together when he went home…she then went on to say being apart from him was the WORST 24 hours of her life 🙄 pathetic ! Plus the follower sent it to Eden not her bloody boyfriend ! She’s really not setting much of a ‘stong independent woman’ example at the moment
Hardest 24 hours of Her life the poor little soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.