Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd he gets in the bath with her and they have a quickie etc when her parents are in the same house?!

Reactions: 7
I find it odd he gets in the bath with her and they have a quickie etc when her parents are in the same house?!
For real?? Can’t they spend more than 5 minutes away from each other and not going at it like scruffy rabbits??
I know she’s in her 20’s but surely her parents should say something whilst she’s in their house?

Reactions: 2
For real?? Can’t they spend more than 5 minutes away from each other and not going at it like scruffy rabbits??
I know she’s in her 20’s but surely her parents should say something whilst she’s in their house?
I highly doubt they even care when Yasmin was a drug addict, Freya had children young and Eden was shagging the grandads carer. I think their parents don’t give a tit. No offence but it seems to me, they’ve all been dragged up. Don’t get me wrong, my mum isn’t exactly strict but I’d respect the fact my parents were in the house and I’m sure they wouldn’t want for hear me shagging. Imagine being a parent hearing your children shag, it makes me feel sick thinking about it but then again, would the parents even hear her? The mum gets drunk every night snd the dad has a long list of health conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her parents seem to be fine with him moving himself in after 2 mins so i doubt they will be bothered when they hear him banging their daughter at every opportunity 🥴

Her parents probably enjoy Having someone round the house who actually does stuff and helps out

Reactions: 5
So past her it’s unreal. But ready to spill the actual tea if you’re wanting to hear it.

Reactions: 12
😂😂😂What

Ive been a vegetarian for over 10+ years, never have I ever gone back to eating meat just for christmas?😩

The fact she openly calls herself a vegetarian/ pescatarian yet goes against it constantly is sooo embarrassing, just say you eat meat and go or just don’t say anything AT ALL because no one really cares either way and it’s weird to say you are a veggie when you really aren’t lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dated Eden’s ex, he couldn’t stop complaining about the girl once out of the relationship, she cheated on him multiple times to the point he became paranoid about her being around his dad. Yes HIS OWN DAD. Yet whilst we were together she would not stop ringing him, he ultimately had to change his number & contact a sister, so she would stop. She apparently couldn’t hold down any form of job and was beyond lazy beyond words, and spent every pound he earned, she wanted to become a YouTuber for the free stuff and brand deals, the sick thing is true she had to get therapy for it,but in regards to everything else it’s been lies. She would sell nudes on Snapchat whilst in a relationship, for makeup. This all hidden. tit eventually hit the fan. This girl is not who she says she is. I remember thinking it couldn’t be this bad but from what I’ve seen online her stories are very much her side of the story.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I dated Eden’s ex, he couldn’t stop complaining about the girl once out of the relationship, she cheated on him multiple times to the point he became paranoid about her being around his dad. Yes HIS OWN DAD. Yet whilst we were together she would not stop ringing him, he ultimately had to change his number & contact a sister, so she would stop. She apparently couldn’t hold down any form of job and was beyond lazy beyond words, and spent every pound he earned, she wanted to become a YouTuber for the free stuff and brand deals, the sick thing is true she had to get therapy for it,but in regards to everything else it’s been lies. She would sell nudes on Snapchat whilst in a relationship, for makeup. This all hidden. tit eventually hit the fan. This girl is not who she says she is. I remember thinking it couldn’t be this bad but from what I’ve seen online her stories are very much her side of the story.
Now this is the kind of stories about Eden I’m here for 😂

Also wasnt Yaz supposed to be visiting them on the 27th? Doesn’t look like she’s gone?

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂What

Ive been a vegetarian for over 10+ years, never have I ever gone back to eating meat just for christmas?😩

The fact she openly calls herself a vegetarian/ pescatarian yet goes against it constantly is sooo embarrassing, just say you eat meat and go or just don’t say anything AT ALL because no one really cares either way and it’s weird to say you are a veggie when you really aren’t lol
She wasn't even veggie or pesca though, she's just not been eating a lot of meat. She just needs to stop going on about it and just say she's having some meat free days.

Is this the same ex that she said his dad was messaging her just before she got with Lloyd?

Reactions: 1
She said on a podcast once that if she hadn’t become a tiktoker she’d be in prison for stalking her ex. Your message shows just how serious and sinister that comment was from Eden. Imagine if this was the other way around and a man had been stalking her after a breakup.

Reactions: 10
She said on a podcast once that if she hadn’t become a tiktoker she’d be in prison for stalking her ex. Your message shows just how serious and sinister that comment was from Eden. Imagine if this was the other way around and a man had been stalking her after a breakup.
At the time it hurt me allot, because I didn’t see why it was still happening if she was “over them”. I know she probably reads this stuff, so if you are, you made the first few weeks of my relationship miserable for me. Not exactly a very girl supportive thing to do, considering you cheated multiple times. He literally blocked her and she’d call through on unknown numbers. Glad he changed the number in the end. But ultimately it is what it is. She’s far from a good person. Notice how Sofia has disappeared from the picture again. Some best friend.

Reactions: 10
At the time it hurt me allot, because I didn’t see why it was still happening if she was “over them”. I know she probably reads this stuff, so if you are, you made the first few weeks of my relationship miserable for me. Not exactly a very girl supportive thing to do, considering you cheated multiple times. He literally blocked her and she’d call through on unknown numbers. Glad he changed the number in the end. But ultimately it is what it is. She’s far from a good person. Notice how Sofia has disappeared from the picture again. Some best friend.
Did he l ever go to the police? I'm very surprised none of them have considering she still talks about them and posts their photos online. She was out the Sofia the other day, said months ago Sofia was in a new relationship and working so she didn't have as much free time. Don't think she's distanced herself

Did he l ever go to the police? I'm very surprised none of them have considering she still talks about them and posts their photos online. She was out the Sofia the other day, said months ago Sofia was in a new relationship and working so she didn't have as much free time. Don't think she's distanced herself
No he didn’t go to the police, he switched numbers & deleted social media entirely.

Have I really just heard Eden telling all her followers on live that she basically has a stinky minge…..

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No he didn’t go to the police, he switched numbers & deleted social media entirely.
So you signed up today just to tell us all this?

Could be true but at the end of the day believe what “new members” sign up to say with a pinch of salt. And the fact that they say they dated her ex potentially makes them identifiable to Eden which seems a bit of a stupid move.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.