Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, brave comment.. Just wait till Eden & her gang of minions see it and comment back saying “OmG DiD YoU NoT KnOW EdEn HaS EmeTopHobIa WHY wouLd You Say ThAt😡” …comments roll in..:😂😂

It wouldn’t be the first time…
Yaz has probably sniffed that comment out already and her thumbs will be going 100mph now 😅😅 didn’t have emetophobia when she found a flipping hair in her food did she???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just me who’s lonely and needing someone to eat with logging into Eden’s eat with me video to feel even more lonely. I love watching couples kiss whilst I’m trying to eat my food 🥰 what a lovely way to make me feel even more lonely with them telling each other they love each other after a week xoxoxoxox

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s not having a melt down about it to be honest. To even it out she’s gonna have to cut it quite short as the front is short

Macaroni cheese
naaahh she’ll stick in those god awful extensions in ASAP!

Reactions: 1
In the video she posted with them choosing who’s the better cook etc. if you watch her boyfriend in the video, you can see him sighing all the way through! He must be getting bored with her constant posting

Reactions: 2
I was on here ages ago but forgot my log in details so here we go again 😅😂 not Eden but good lord, look at the hand tan!!
Ermmmm she looks racially ambiguous, how is this not being called out??

In the video she posted with them choosing who’s the better cook etc. if you watch her boyfriend in the video, you can see him sighing all the way through! He must be getting bored with her constant posting
Yeah he looks fed up doesn’t he?? Bet he can’t be bothered with the constant camera in the face but will still lap up the attention

Reactions: 3
Yaz has probably sniffed that comment out already and her thumbs will be going 100mph now 😅😅 didn’t have emetophobia when she found a flipping hair in her food did she???
Yaz can’t resist a sniff 🤧

I was on here ages ago but forgot my log in details so here we go again 😅😂 not Eden but good lord, look at the hand tan!!
Her colour is act vile. I’m all for a tan but girl !! She takes it so far

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why didn't yaz come over for Christmas instead of the other week when eden just got with loyd surely that would of made more sense

Why didn't yaz come over for Christmas instead of the other week when eden just got with loyd surely that would of made more sense
Might depend on what Lee’s family are doing. Yaz could literally go see her family whenever she wants because she doesn’t work but will always want the tiny violins playing

• Haha
Sorry I missed that one... As in whose the better cook Lloyd or Eden?? Because I know nobody would ask that. I don't think Eden even knows how to cook toast let alone anything else her idea of preparing a meal is getting one of her talons on a takeaway site and ordering and despite the fact Lloyd's cooked more pasta dishes in the last week or so than I've ever seen Eden eat at least he knows how to boil water

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty new to Eden, she doesn’t overly bother me, but someone needs to tell Yaz that long hair isn’t a personality trait, it is in desperate need of a good job… also 2004 called and want their monroe piercing back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m pretty new to Eden, she doesn’t overly bother me, but someone needs to tell Yaz that long hair isn’t a personality trait, it is in desperate need of a good job… also 2004 called and want their monroe piercing back
Can you please go to thread 1 and read all the way through 😩 you gonna learnnnnn today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there not restrictions for Wales now? How will that come into effect with Yasmin going to Edens ? They’ve got to socially distance ?

Is there not restrictions for Wales now? How will that come into effect with Yasmin going to Edens ? They’ve got to socially distance ?
Yeah we’ve got new restrictions now, I’m not sure about travelling though. I think she can go see her family but they don’t give a rats arse about these restrictions

Oh my gosh. So glad I found this thread. She absolutely drives me insane and I thought I was the only one. I have always wondered who the 3 small kids belong too, I’m sure someone here knows who their mum is?

I shouldn’t of even asked, they don’t care about the restrictions do they? How silly of me to forget.. but god forbid the dad catches coronavirus, it’ll be all the followers fault again 😉 never the families fault. Never be Yasmin’s fault after being with that many people over Christmas like she was.. never be Edens fault for constantly being out and about with her mask on her chin..

Reactions: 3
Remember guys they lateral flow every single day, read and recite the Covid rules 12 times a day infront of a statue of Boris. I know it's unbelievable because they never show us and they tell us literally when they've taken a tit but their grandad died of Covid. They know all this stuff.

Oh my gosh. So glad I found this thread. She absolutely drives me insane and I thought I was the only one. I have always wondered who the 3 small kids belong too, I’m sure someone here knows who their mum is?
What the 3 kids that are usually there with their parents 😂, they are her older sisters. One has two kids, one has the little guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Don’t get me wrong, I’m very much so into my astrology but Yasmin love, Eden being rude and stubborn is nothing to do with the fact she’s an Aquarius. That’s just your sister and the way she is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.