Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you signed up today just to tell us all this?

Could be true but at the end of the day believe what “new members” sign up to say with a pinch of salt. And the fact that they say they dated her ex potentially makes them identifiable to Eden which seems a bit of a stupid move.
Says she signed up in September, not today

Reactions: 2
There's been a couple of people come on these threads say something about Eden and disappear 😂, obviously just take what people say with a pinch of salt we already new what she was like with ex boyfriend anyways we figured that out ourselves.

Reactions: 2
So you signed up today just to tell us all this?

Could be true but at the end of the day believe what “new members” sign up to say with a pinch of salt. And the fact that they say they dated her ex potentially makes them identifiable to Eden which seems a bit of a stupid move.
I didn’t sign up today, take whatever I say with a pinch of salt I have nothing to prove to you and that’s fine, it’s more for her to read than you, since she’s to “famous” to read a DM of me saying it too her.

Also she knows exactly who I am, my names Ellie, it won’t be a hard guess. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t sign up today, take whatever I say with a pinch of salt I have nothing to prove to you and that’s fine, it’s more for her to read than you, since she’s to “famous” to read a DM of me saying it too her.

Also she knows exactly who I am, my names Ellie, it won’t be a hard guess. 😂
Well you might not have signed up today but your only posts are from today on this thread.

I also don’t think it’s right for you to speak of things that aren’t public knowledge - regardless of what’s truth and lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Be MiNdFuL oF mY FoLLoWiNg gUyS, sAnTA iS rEaL”.. proceeds to stick huge pair of scissors near the eyes to cut off a bit of eyelash that’s already glued on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Well you might not have signed up today but your only posts are from today on this thread.

I also don’t think it’s right for you to speak of things that aren’t public knowledge - regardless of what’s truth and lies.
It’s a gossip site… that’s what it’s for. Eden speaks about stuff like this anyway, as well as speaking about everyone and anyone that she’s ever come into contact with regardless of how personal it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has him straightening her hair on live 🤦🏻‍♀️ My man would tell me to get lost 🤣 and tbh he wouldn’t he even know how to do it. She has him whipped!

You’re On a site called tattle life, maybe get off this thread. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of those perfumes she sprayed are so so strong, one of them alone would be more than enough but she must smell unbearable to be anywhere near

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.