Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dated Eden’s ex, he couldn’t stop complaining about the girl once out of the relationship, she cheated on him multiple times to the point he became paranoid about her being around his dad. Yes HIS OWN DAD. Yet whilst we were together she would not stop ringing him, he ultimately had to change his number & contact a sister, so she would stop. She apparently couldn’t hold down any form of job and was beyond lazy beyond words, and spent every pound he earned, she wanted to become a YouTuber for the free stuff and brand deals, the sick thing is true she had to get therapy for it,but in regards to everything else it’s been lies. She would sell nudes on Snapchat whilst in a relationship, for makeup. This all hidden. tit eventually hit the fan. This girl is not who she says she is. I remember thinking it couldn’t be this bad but from what I’ve seen online her stories are very much her side of the story.
She admitted to sexting her ex’s dad in a live the other day so he was right to be sus

No he didn’t go to the police, he switched numbers & deleted social media entirely.
She’s likely made tiktoks using his photos ? Like recently. Does he know this?

Reactions: 2
I’m far from a hairdresser, my hair looks like Hagrids 9/10 times buuuuut those extensions need to go. I think the constant wear of extensions has thinned her hair a lot and she bleached the tit out of it to do it green at one point. I think any decent hairdresser should suggest more than olaplex and the constant need to have extensions in. It’ll be hard for her but in the long run better. Also using kitchen scissors!! 😅😅

I wasn’t sure if this had already been posted or if anyone had seen. Just come up on my FYP

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I wasn’t sure if this had already been posted or if anyone had seen. Just come up on my FYP
I never posted it but that's the woman who was on here and got accused of messaging Eden's boyfriend on page one. She's made out like she was accused of flirting with him but she wasn't she was accused of being a weirdo message him and he had to block her. Well by Eden.

@iamtheone

Eden is live and someone said Iv saw the woman trying to cancel you & Eden said what the wax melt woman that's been messaging my boyfriend so much he had to block her?

Have you been messaging him 😂
😂😂😂😂 have I been messaging him if she classes three times replying to a story then she has serious issues. Jeeeeeeez 😂. Wax melt lady 😂😅
She never posted here after that 😂

• Haha
In love but doesn't know if he likes mushrooms.

Now, this might be my own prejudices coming out but that's like top 5 things to know about someone before I fall in love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In love but doesn't know if he likes mushrooms.

Now, this might be my own prejudices coming out but that's like top 5 things to know about someone before I fall in love.
Didn't know how many people he had slept with earlier either. Not enough a rough idea. He doesn't know either

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Yaz saying she thinks she is gay but married to a man? That’s not gay then. That’s bisexual. I think it’s taking the piss out of the LGBTQ community that. They have to struggle to find their identity and in some cases face not being accepted by family members. I think she’s just taking the mick now. Anything for attention.

FYI been reading this thread for a week and I’m hooked. I was a fan until this Lloyd tit.

Reactions: 5
I feel like this says a lot about me, but I'm still more concerned about the mushrooms tbh
I just think it's weird that they are always on live asking each other stuff that would come in casual convo. Like if your lay in bed with the same person 24 hours surely their past, food they like or don't comes up in conversation. Or do they just bang all the time 😂

Also, reading the thread has made me open my eyes about Eden. I can’t watch her anymore she makes me cringe 🤢 especially when she posts him grabbing her neck and slobbering 🤢

I just think it's weird that they are always on live asking each other stuff that would come in casual convo. Like if your lay in bed with the same person 24 hours surely their past, food they like or don't comes up in conversation. Or do they just bang all the time 😂
Agreed. Probably too busy talking about Red Bull and stanky fannys

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never posted it but that's the woman who was on here and got accused of messaging Eden's boyfriend on page one. She's made out like she was accused of flirting with him but she wasn't she was accused of being a weirdo message him and he had to block her. Well by Eden.

She never posted here after that 😂
Ohhhh is that her?! I thought it rang a bell but I didn’t even click 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ohhhh is that her?! I thought it rang a bell but I didn’t even click 😂😂😂
Yeah, she's the one who tried to out Eden for her domestic violence joke but her followers just gave her grief. Then she contacted Calum bests restaurant to ask if he had slept with Eden. Then Eden said on a live she new the "wax melt lady" has been talking about her but she was messaging Lloyd so much he had to block her. Eden didn't say flirting or anything she just said she was harassing him basically & that's the video of her responding 😂. Eden calls her the wax melt lady because she messaged them a couple of times to gift them wax melts that's all. It's so funny to me but. I love gossiping but I'm not gonna pester her boyfriend or contact people to see if what she says is true 😂.

Yaz saying "Freya doesn't like social media" she likes it when she's getting free extensions? She likes it when she's Eden's plus one to events, she likes it when Eden's giving her money & offering to pay off her car, likes it enough to let her kids to go events & lets Eden post them on social media, likes it when she's Eden's model for QVC or when she's sat in her room doing lives for hours. She just doesn't like the hate & tbh I rarely see her get any tit because she's not the content creator she's just riding off her sisters backs.

Sorry I didn't realise my two comments would merge together for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the deal with them dressing like their in the mafia together? 😂 they’re trying so hard and it’s actually so cringy. Eden thinks she’s something now because she’s managed to pull someone who actually goes out in public in bucket hats 🤢 ick alert. The girl is so insecure and asking for a argument. In the live earlier asking about his past like how many girlfriends has he had etc.. she’s going to hear an answer one day she won’t like and then she will throw a paddy like the spoilt little brat she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These comments under Eden’s posts tonight… Uh oh 🤭
I'm guessing the last comment is someone who saw how agitated she got when they said the same thing on her live the other day. Hair doesn't make someone look fat or thin, or manly. I don't know any men walking around with a sharp cut Bob apart from Lord Farquhar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.