Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And parmesan cheese which isn't even vegetarian 🙄
Yeah she's definitely not veggie she's just not eating meat that falls under the category of land animals.
The fact she was on her live asking what to get him, I know it’s hard to get gifts for someone at times but if she’s so in love surely she’d know what he’d like?? I bet it won’t be long till he moves in full time and then the cracks will start to show because he will have to be joined to the hip with Eden
She got him a £500 hat for his birthday the other week then said she didn't have money to get everyone Xmas gifts until after Christmas.

The fact she was on her live asking what to get him, I know it’s hard to get gifts for someone at times but if she’s so in love surely she’d know what he’d like?? I bet it won’t be long till he moves in full time and then the cracks will start to show because he will have to be joined to the hip with Eden
She said the other day too, he watches every live she does if his not in the same room, even if his downstairs.. so he was clearly watching that live while she was discussing his presents lmao. First part again.. red flag 🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She told everybody on the live what she brought her parents, Acer and Cali today. For someone who brags about how much they earn, you would’ve thought she would’ve got better presents.. her mum got some knives, her dad got a book and rum ? I know it’s the thought that counts but surely she should be spoiling them with the amount of money she apparently earns ?

Reactions: 7
Not Eden finding a hair in her food from wagamamas, taking the hair out and eating it anyway 🤮 grim

Reactions: 2
She told everybody on the live what she brought her parents, Acer and Cali today. For someone who brags about how much they earn, you would’ve thought she would’ve got better presents.. her mum got some knives, her dad got a book and rum ? I know it’s the thought that counts but surely she should be spoiling them with the amount of money she apparently earns ?
I know what you mean, I’d be fuming low-key if someone who earns as much as she says she earns only bought me a poxy book and bottle of rum hahaha. I don’t think she does earn as much as she says she does, nothing wrong with PLT or boohoo but she shops a lot with them considering she says she’s raking it in

Reactions: 1
I know what you mean, I’d be fuming low-key if someone who earns as much as she says she earns only bought me a poxy book and bottle of rum hahaha. I don’t think she does earn as much as she says she does, nothing wrong with PLT or boohoo but she shops a lot with them considering she says she’s raking it in
On that charity live, she happily admitted to what she earned from one deal. I’m not being funny though? I’ve not hardly seen her do any advertising or deals lately? So maybe she is skint? If she’s not doing them, what else would she be paid for? I know she did the eyelash thing the other day but she couldn’t of got a lot for that?

What tickled me in her live today was the whole “Santa is real, remember the age of my following guys” and then proceeded to swear, talk about sex, her unhealthy habits etc

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's done a few tik tok shop things she gets paid for doing them I don't know what they get paid per live but I believe they are paid a fair amount as it's a job through tik tok

On that charity live, she happily admitted to what she earned from one deal. I’m not being funny though? I’ve not hardly seen her do any advertising or deals lately? So maybe she is skint? If she’s not doing them, what else would she be paid for? I know she did the eyelash thing the other day but she couldn’t of got a lot for that?

What tickled me in her live today was the whole “Santa is real, remember the age of my following guys” and then proceeded to swear, talk about sex, her unhealthy habits etc
You get paid for views on your videos as well if your in the creater fund

Ha, earlier on live she said she didn't want all her videos to be just her and Lloyd so she was going to finish off some content just her. Aren't we blessed. It's all just transitions. duck all original about it. duck all original about her.

Totally off topic, but Merry Christmas everyone. You’ve all kept me company when I’ve felt lonely and we all have something in common 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That Eat with Eden tonight was just a waste of time. Spent no time engaging with those that she set out to help with that content. All about him & her crappy food 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hope her followers wake the duck up & stop following her, its all about Lloyd now & to hell with the people who put her where she is now.

Reactions: 6
Totally off topic, but Merry Christmas everyone. You’ve all kept me company when I’ve felt lonely and we all have something in common 😉
Merry Christmas. Hope you have a lovely day Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. All them sleepless nights come in hand when I have this to read 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What got me was on her live today someone asked if the kids believed in Santa and she was like “please remember my audience” and how she doesn’t wanna break down their beliefs etc but then goes “I could suck my boyfriend off on live” IN THE SAME SENTENCE??? remember ur audience pal x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Eat with Eden tonight was just a waste of time. Spent no time engaging with those that she set out to help with that content. All about him & her crappy food 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hope her followers wake the duck up & stop following her, its all about Lloyd now & to hell with the people who put her where she is now.
I completely agree with you. Beforehand, she would always engage with her followers asking what they’re having, what they’ve done today etc and now nothing. She engages more with Lloyd baring in mind they spend all day together? She has completely forgotten about the fact why she did the eat with me videos in the first place. It was for people who were lonely and didn’t have anyone to eat with, if anything she’s making them feel even more alone now? Why would they want to sit and eat with her when firstly, she eats like a hog. Talking with a full mouth and all she does is talk to him or about him.

Reactions: 2
I completely agree with you. Beforehand, she would always engage with her followers asking what they’re having, what they’ve done today etc and now nothing. She engages more with Lloyd baring in mind they spend all day together? She has completely forgotten about the fact why she did the eat with me videos in the first place. It was for people who were lonely and didn’t have anyone to eat with, if anything she’s making them feel even more alone now? Why would they want to sit and eat with her when firstly, she eats like a hog. Talking with a full mouth and all she does is talk to him or about him.
Very true! She’s treating the eat with me videos as if it’s a vlog🤨.. Nothing about her “eat with me’s” solve loneliness or help people eat..

… It doesn’t surprise me though, before tiktok her life was dedicated to filming mediocre vlogs that no one watched.. She’s obviously feeling comfortable with where she’s at now and Lloyd so she thinks she can just post whenever and whatever and have little kids eat it up

Just look at the difference.. this was over a year ago when she had not long started doing them

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.