Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s true what people do say, fame goes to your head. She can sit there and deny it all she wants but she knows full well the same has gone to her head and now she thinks she’s something she isn’t. She needs to remember how and why she is where she is today. That is due to her followers. She is making out she’s the only person to ever of had a boyfriend with such a cute romantic story when if anything, it ain’t a romantic at all. Julie and John down the fish and chip shop have more of a romantic story than them. I would hardly say meeting at a premier being interviewed to then meeting at a club, and going winter wonderland to then having him around her house sucking him off the third time they met is romantic.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s true what people do say, fame goes to your head. She can sit there and deny it all she wants but she knows full well the same has gone to her head and now she thinks she’s something she isn’t. She needs to remember how and why she is where she is today. That is due to her followers. She is making out she’s the only person to ever of had a boyfriend with such a cute romantic story when if anything, it ain’t a romantic at all. Julie and John down the fish and chip shop have more of a romantic story than them. I would hardly say meeting at a premier being interviewed to then meeting at a club, and going winter wonderland to then having him around her house sucking him off the third time they met is romantic.
If anything the relationship seems boring and bland lmao. All they do is literally sit in her house all day with her family ordering takeaways or eating spaghetti pasta with something. How boring can that be 😂 but yeah, if you look at older videos. You can definitely absolutely tell the fame has gone to her head. It’s like watching 2 different people

Reactions: 8
In those transition videos you can see she has those glow in the dark star stickers on her ceiling. Her bedroom strikes me as a teenagers, I was still living at home at 23 but my bedroom was an adult's bedroom!
I wonder what Lloyd thinks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In those transition videos you can see she has those glow in the dark star stickers on her ceiling. Her bedroom strikes me as a teenagers, I was still living at home at 23 but my bedroom was an adult's bedroom!
I wonder what Lloyd thinks 🤔
I’m just glad she got rid of all them Disney stickers 😳
Also Lloyd didn’t really ‘go home’ did he like she was trying to make out. He went out for the day and came straight back 😅

Reactions: 7
I honestly haven't seen anyone with such bad health anxiety as Eden. I really feel for her. Poor little lamb was so traumatised that she found a hair in her food that the only thing she knew to do was pull it out and shove the food in her mouth then laugh. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eden really epitomises "forget where you came from" She only became popular through her EWE during lockdown, gained so many followers and rightly so because at the beginning I actually thought she was a good person. Now she's all me me me, and dry humping her mediocre boyfriend in every video. Never engages with her younger audience. She's absolutely toxic, hopefully he'll duck off soon and she'll remember how it feels to be lonely like many of her young followers do

Yaz makes me feel bleeping sick she looks like such a woman. I bet she’s one of those mums you avoid going near at pick up. Looks like she’d whack you if you so much of looked at the wrong way.

Reactions: 10
I’m buzzing for the time Eden uploads a full length photo of her and Lloyd and we see the height difference 💀 they’re so quiet today because they’re at Canterbury church doing some service baring in mind Eden is Christian but don’t follow ANY of the religion..if anything, Christian’s should be disgusted to have someone like that in their church but that’s my opinion. Funny though because if she was single, you know full well it would be all over Instagram.. but she just can’t be arsed anymore.

Reactions: 4
Not Eden’s idol Billie Eillish saying how she hates the type of content that eden kept making as there’s kids on the app and it can traumatise kids 👏👏👏

I really hope this came up on Eden’s fyp 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of the most judgemental, hypocritical people I’ve met belong to the church… Sums that lot up really.

I’m buzzing for the time Eden uploads a full length photo of her and Lloyd and we see the height difference 💀 they’re so quiet today because they’re at Canterbury church doing some service baring in mind Eden is Christian but don’t follow ANY of the religion..if anything, Christian’s should be disgusted to have someone like that in their church but that’s my opinion. Funny though because if she was single, you know full well it would be all over Instagram.. but she just can’t be arsed anymore.
Is anyone else getting sick of Yaz fake crying/fake laughing on duets? Every bleeping day she does a fake cry face duck the duck off with your dry lips and dry cry bleeping clout chaser
I came to the conclusion some time ago that she’s dehydrated to duck and needs a glass of water. Her crispy lips are absolutely vile but she insists on slathering herself with matte lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yazs husband Lee is really looking his age lately! I've no issues with age gaps at all but him pushing 50 and her 29... I can't see them both lasting! He constantly looks like he's fed up with her which I wouldn't blame him. Also remembering when Yaz said that someone said he looked like Travis Barker 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yazs husband Lee is really looking his age lately! I've no issues with age gaps at all but him pushing 50 and her 29... I can't see them both lasting! He constantly looks like he's fed up with her which I wouldn't blame him. Also remembering when Yaz said that someone said he looked like Travis Barker 😭😭😭
I think Lee is an odd man with his weird “jokes” which are just plain vile but I think people tend to forget he’s been through a lot and seen a lot so no wonder he’s probably fed up of Yaz and her constant performance. He probably just wants a simple life and she’s shoving the camera in his face

Tbf looking back at pictures/videos of Eden when she was in high school, I really can’t see her being a bully. She seems the type of girl who got bullied by the “mean girls” and now she’s older she thinks she’s cool being one of them bullies. If that makes sense? She just seemed really weird and geeky on old videos and pictures. Like the kid who used to run round making weird noises? 😂

But tbf she was probably both. Nothing shocks me with this girl anymore. She’s every strange all together 😂

Also, any other active tiktoker threads? All mine that I watch are pretty unactive now, apart from this one, Cole and Abbie and Smithys. I did watch Mrs Hinches thread for a while but that’s toooo active for me I can’t keep up. They’re onto everything 😂 there must be a new thread everyday lmao!
Jo's unfiltered life is quite good x

Guuuusshhhhys!!!
I’m back… I’ve had a break and missed this page so much but couldn’t deal with the Binch.

So…. What have I missed, I see she had finally admitted little Ronsons does have education needs and I really hope he is/will be getting the help needed.
I see she’s fucked off for Xmas to a country mansion that looks very close to old best mate Stace’s cottage… jealous? Much! Left her home empty then as she normally announces her mum or sister is staying cos she “ain’t silly, folks!”…

what’s else??
I don’t even know how I got to this thread but it’s equally as brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.