Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I found this on Lloyd’s Linkedin account.. What if he’s just using Eden to get his foot in the door and grab some stable followers to help set off his future music/ cooking career?.. Wouldn’t surprise me if he started throwing his songs out there with Eden lip syncing badly to them 🤣
That bad meal comment has gone down like cold sick with me. I bet he’s a raging tory like her family and that’s why they love him
Whoever said he looks like Cole as well has got me in stitches hahahaha. Eden and Lloyd are 100% a tribute act to Abbie and Cole

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The absolute state of her, ladies and gentlemen get your drinks and snacks at the ready because we’re about to witness a car crash. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why’s Yaz turned her comments off with the video about Lee? Is it because it’s that horrible??
020ACD53-B6FE-40D8-9617-AA0B239A1966.jpeg
I’m sorry what??? Imagine sucking up to someone so much you say their kid is cuter than yours??? Weird flex Natalie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi, I'm new here. Have spent the weekend reading through this and a couple of other threads. Think I'm gonna like it here 🤪
I've followed Eden since the 1st lockdown but she's starting to grate on my last nerve so I've unfollowed her. She's a walking contradiction and i cannot bear hypocrites. Think we all know this Lloyd/Sonny BS is going to blow up in her face and she'll go into damage control mode 🙄

Reactions: 9
Hi, I'm new here. Have spent the weekend reading through this and a couple of other threads. Think I'm gonna like it here 🤪
I've followed Eden since the 1st lockdown but she's starting to grate on my last nerve so I've unfollowed her. She's a walking contradiction and i cannot bear hypocrites. Think we all know this Lloyd/Sonny BS is going to blow up in her face and she'll go into damage control mode 🙄
I found her just before the first lockdown and so many of us have said the same. She’s changed loads hasn’t she? She lies constantly as well which I find really weird like she has some sort of issue with telling the truth 😅
She’s loving Lloyd right now with all the views he’s bringing in but we all know how easily bored of people she gets and how many people she seems to fall out with. I hope he sticks around for a while because I can’t be doing with depressed Eden and all the videos she’ll post of herself crying… then all the strong independent woman posts she’ll make again.

Reactions: 7
He sounds more like a slave, does he shave her hairy hole aswell?
Also the announcement of ‘I’m having a shower’ in every recent video confirms little Miss tuna knickers didn’t wash before having a bf 🤢

‘Her main reasoning for being here’ are you bleeping joking?!? Grow up, it’s so toxic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s only known him two mins. I’ve had longer showers. I’ve got second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He sounds more like a slave, does he shave her hairy hole aswell?
Also the announcement of ‘I’m having a shower’ in every recent video confirms little Miss tuna knickers didn’t wash before having a bf 🤢

‘Her main reasoning for being here’ are you bleeping joking?!? Grow up, it’s so toxic.
Well he wipes her arse. Literally so probably.

Reactions: 2
I'm never came across a weirder fan base than the Havrs! Deranged little weirdos
Remember when her grandad passed away then all of a sudden on her lives, majority of her followers grandad had passed away asking how to deal with it to get Eden to notice them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Go watch her live the filter keeps moving off and you can see how bad her skin is. And her hair couldn't be more uneven

Reactions: 5
"He used to be homeless" hahahaha no sh1t Sherlock 🙄🤣🤣🤣
He used to be homeless that’s how he become of chef 😂 a couple of comments asking if she has asked her boyfriend if she could share his story before sharing it

Also is it me or has she had Botox in her fore head? It never seems to move lately if you watch

Her foundation is such a bad match when the filter slips off lmao

So she’s just made a point she wanted to go on live just her to have time with her followers, then said “Lloyd if your watching this can you come back up” 🤦🏻‍♀️

He used to be homeless that’s how he become of chef 😂 a couple of comments asking if she has asked her boyfriend if she could share his story before sharing it

Also is it me or has she had Botox in her fore head? It never seems to move lately if you watch

Her foundation is such a bad match when the filter slips off lmao

So she’s just made a point she wanted to go on live just her to have time with her followers, then said “Lloyd if your watching this can you come back up” 🤦🏻‍♀️
The amount she smokes and the sunbeds she has. Botox is not gonna stop her looking like battered old boot of she isn't careful.
She's so insincere as well. "I'm not a mental health advocate" in 1 breath and "My job is to look after you guys" in the next. It's the mahoosive ego for me 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how much more I can take! She is talking about getting the ‘ick’ whilst picking her nose with a dirty crop top, to then throw it on the floor!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The amount she smokes and the sunbeds she has. Botox is not gonna stop her looking like battered old boot of she isn't careful.
She's so insincere as well. "I'm not a mental health advocate" in 1 breath and "My job is to look after you guys" in the next. It's the mahoosive ego for me 🙄🙄🙄
When she said she doesn’t like talking about her own mental health because it’s like if you found out your favourite Disney movie didn’t actually have a happy ever after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I take it Cali didn’t have Covid ?
Nah Freya said she was negative.

Lloyd said on live the other day he learned to cook because he got his first flat and it was so cold and in a bad state that he wouldn't feed himself well or do anything and one day he thought enough is enough and taught himself to cook.

Her house must be huge, she's got five toilets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.