Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS ACTUALLY BREAKS MY HEART😭

Just look what she’s done to these poor kids, she’s dropped them all for this man she doesn’t even know in 2 weeks. These kids gave her the platform, paid her bills and made her the person she is today and she’s forgetting that and they’re starting to wake up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
THIS ACTUALLY BREAKS MY HEART😭

Just look what she’s done to these poor kids, she’s dropped them all for this man she doesn’t even know in 2 weeks. These kids gave her the platform, paid her bills and made her the person she is today and she’s forgetting that and they’re even starting to wake up.
She dropped them before Lloyd, her contents been slacking for months. She was having to be reminded to do eat with Eden. I always find it extremely disturbing how people get so attached to a stranger online. Like it's not good for anyone's mental wellbeing to hang on every word of a stranger. She's been called out multiple times and all her little minions still choose to be obsessed with her. They choose not to believe it all then post paragraphs. Paragraphs she won't even notice or respond to.

Reactions: 10
She dropped them before Lloyd, her contents been slacking for months. She was having to be reminded to do eat with Eden. I always find it extremely disturbing how people get so attached to a stranger online. Like it's not good for anyone's mental wellbeing to hang on every word of a stranger. She's been called out multiple times and all her little minions still choose to be obsessed with her. They choose not to believe it all then post paragraphs. Paragraphs she won't even notice or respond to.
10000% agree with you, i’m not denying that, i’m just saying it’s more obvious now for her younger audience just how pointless they are to her when something “better” comes along😩

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
10000% agree with you, i’m not denying that, i’m just saying it’s more obvious now for her younger audience just how pointless they are to her when something “better” comes along😩

— Yikes, people are really not approving of Eden’s new lover 🤣
She probably doesn't care if her underage followers fancy a 33 year old though 😂 when I was early teens someone in their 30s was practically a grandad in my eyes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find the fact that he's basically moved in with her and her parents after a couple weeks so odd. I understand wanting to spend time with your new partner but does he not have a house they can spend time at? I'm the same age as him and it just feels like something you'd do in your teens/early 20s. But surely in your 30s you'd want a different type of relationship?

I find the fact that he's basically moved in with her and her parents after a couple weeks so odd. I understand wanting to spend time with your new partner but does he not have a house they can spend time at? I'm the same age as him and it just feels like something you'd do in your teens/early 20s. But surely in your 30s you'd want a different type of relationship?
I don't think Eden will ever leave her parents house and I stand by that. They do absolutely everything for her. She's too co dependent on them. Seems like Lloyd is enjoying having "family" because he's no contact with his.

Reactions: 4
Edens always given me the ick but these videos are getting more and more cringy by the second. What’s she going to do next? There’s only so much people can watch of him washing her hair and taking out extensions and cooking the same meals over and over again.

People followed Eden for her ‘help’ and for a friend, not her soppy rushed relationship that’s being shoved down everyone’s throat. Her content just revolves around him now, it’s going to be SO messy when it all flops as she’s made such a big deal out of it all

Reactions: 4
👏🏼👏🏼 Praises for the comment above me. I was coming to say the same thing. Once again, she has wasted money and Poppy’s time doing her hair for it to last over a week. The girl is a complete waste of time. I understand she’s in a new relationship, and if she’s happy. Good for her BUT (in solid capital letters), followers followed her because she was scouting for tackling loneliness and mental health. If anything, she’s making people feel worse and more lonely. She’s shoving the fact she’s in a relationship and so loved up into the faces of the people that are lonely? She is literally defeating the object she stood for. The whole point she’s verified and been on the news twice and in the newspapers is because she was “tackling loneliness”.. nobody wants to be made feel more lonely, even more so around Christmas time, especially when every single bit of content she’s doing, his in the background, his on the camera or she’s talking about him. She doesn’t shut up about him. She’s silly and she will loose a lot of followers. It’s bound to happen if people are already noticing it.

Oh here we go again, Eden blowing more smoke up his arse. He can apparently cut hair now too as well as everything else.

In her Instagram story, “I’ve cut my hair off because Lloyd prefers the gone girl vibes”.. so she’s changing herself for him now? Already? It’s been a few weeks. RED FLAG 🚩.. silly silly girl. You don’t ever change for someone. This relationship will duck her over and she will wake up and realise what a silly silly woman she’s been.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Edens always given me the ick but these videos are getting more and more cringy by the second. What’s she going to do next? There’s only so much people can watch of him washing her hair and taking out extensions and cooking the same meals over and over again.

People followed Eden for her ‘help’ and for a friend, not her soppy rushed relationship that’s being shoved down everyone’s throat. Her content just revolves around him now, it’s going to be SO messy when it all flops as she’s made such a big deal out of it all

Why does he look like Cole as in Cole and Abbie in this video 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So I found this on Lloyd’s Linkedin account.. What if he’s just using Eden to get his foot in the door and grab some stable followers to help set off his future music/ cooking career?.. Wouldn’t surprise me if he started throwing his songs out there with Eden lip syncing badly to them 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
So I found this on Lloyd’s Linkedin account.. What if he’s just using Eden to get his foot in the door and grab some stable followers to help set off his future music/ cooking career?.. Wouldn’t surprise me if he started throwing his songs out there with Eden lip syncing badly to them 🤣
I’m wondering if he meant “if I can’t buy it I’ll build it” as what he’s said completely contradicts his statement saying he loves building 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh that she’s said she’s a strong, independent woman for ages who doesn’t need a man and now she has a man she’s literally dropping everything and everyone for him, can’t seem to spend a minute without him and pretty much moved him in 🙈
It’s been a good few weeks since I’ve been on here and I’ve just been busy tbh. Noticed Eden’s suddenly got a new bf and they seem very in love. This has all happened sooooo fast. Not judging. But practically moving in ? That’s convenient for him. No family in contact etc? She’ll be paying for everything and he will just use her. That’s my view though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.