Eden Harvz #12 The world’s first sexually active celibate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like a lesbian lol, the drinking is the real concern tho, this is going to end so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can't even use the excuse that it's late and kids should be in bed .it's the school holidays

Reactions: 2
What kind of relationship do they actually have? All they do is eat, sleep, sit in her bedroom, shag and sit in the garden smoking. If that was me, I’d be bored by now. They need to get out. Eden is milking it far too much now as well. Old news. Boring now. She answered a question of someone saying “what in the i’d shag Edens new boyfriend” nice to see her followers respect Eden or does she not stop to think that they say this sort of stuff to grab her attention so they can run off and tell their friends how Eden answered their question..

Sorry if I’m late to the party… but since when has Eden been vegan? Sure she was chomping on a Wagamama prawn not so long ago

Sorry if I’m late to the party… but since when has Eden been vegan? Sure she was chomping on a Wagamama prawn not so long ago
She's never been vegan. She stopped eating meat, like land animals for maybe 2 months maybe more. She was still eating fish, like sea animals.

Reactions: 1
Someone in the live said he looks like Professor Green! Pic for reference.

Can’t believe he was on the wine again tonight and in the live she said she doesn’t mind being with an alcoholic cos she’s done it before. She owes Marvin a written apology at this point

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone in the live said he looks like Professor Green! Pic for reference.

Can’t believe he was on the wine again tonight and in the live she said she doesn’t mind being with an alcoholic cos she’s done it before. She owes Marvin a written apology at this point
Oh god he is not good looking at all is he?? I’m no oil painting but blinking heck. Eden could do better

Reactions: 3
She's never been vegan. She stopped eating meat, like land animals for maybe 2 months maybe more. She was still eating fish, like sea animals.
Didn’t her new man say in her video ‘because you’re vegan’ that’s why I got confused

Ah I see he's called her vegan in the carbonara cooking video. I guess he can't cook all pasta because that wasn't carbonara 😂

• Haha
What have I just read kids now confessing their gratitude to Eden AND Lloyd whose been about all of 5 seconds
Screenshot_20211220_223311.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her attitude is terrible to people. Someone just saying on her insta story “the guys voice doesn’t match his face”, i don’t see whats wrong there & she ends it with “like we give a duck” if you don’t want peoples opinions then don’t open the box on insta inviting it. She is a lassie way above her station & her attitude is rank rotten!

Give it a few weeks and Eden will start to loose followers and I can’t wait to be here to watch it happen.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.