Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please give it a rest Eden. You’re in a happy bubble and want to stay there for a while. If that was the case then you shouldn’t of even shown anything about you and Sonny or Lloyd whatever his name is. No one even cares that much about her and her bit of rough. Given Edens history of men, it won’t last anyway. What would a 33 year old want with a 23 year old ?? The money and fame lol. He will soon find out what a obsessive possessive toxic individual she is sooner or later

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
God forbid people see his face but tell us you spend all weekend shagging. So private. Couple goals.

Everyone only knows her every move because she tells them? She seems really confused. How is it daunting that people know your every move when she used to practically announcer where she would be during a global pandemic hoping people would come see her. It's her own fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I couldn't imagine being her age getting upto things when my parents and siblings was in the house. Also if she wanted go take things steady she wouldn't of had him meet the whole family and her friends. She's going to look a bit foolish if it only lasts 5 minutes

Reactions: 3

the boyfriends gone home now and my god she sounds unwell ?? Let’s hope it’s not this new variant after having several people around her house this weekend with her “vulnerable” father..
Probably spent the whole weekend with this new guys 🍆 in her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Is this another lie so we all feel sorry for her? She’s been struggling lately, but it didn’t look that way over the weekend on Yasmin’s stories ?? Why don’t she just openly admit she didn’t want to do the videos or be on social media because she was with her bit of rough all weekend.. and she feels silly doing them in front of him.. I’m sick of her trying to constantly get the sympathy vote..

I literally saw videos and pictures of her sat at a table about 6 times even at restaurants ?? Laughing and joking ?? Just stop being such a bad liar all the time!!!! Just tell the truth, it ain’t hard!!!! Such a bad liar it’s a joke, who thinks we will see less of her now she’s got a bit of rough?

Reactions: 8
As much as I don't fully believe her it's not unusual for people who go from eating meat to vegetarian or vegan to develop food issues. It can cause people to restrict a lot. Especially if your not fully educated on it. I'm also not one to assume people who are out for food and appear happy are actually happy within themselves & have no issues. I wouldn't mind seeing less of her anyways her contents got so tit lately. I'm assuming Yaz post yesterday about not knowing what was going on behind closed doors was about Eden

Her army of idiots stick again. Yeah not eating is called being in love mumzy

Attachments

thing is she will blame trolls and things like tattle for her issues with food but the truth is not everyone can live on a restricted diet and I wouldn't be surprised if all the fish she eats is actually what's made her feel off food either but she'll never admit that or look deeper into it. It will be everyone else's fault

Also I think that's how her and her fella met. Before he was private he had videos of him interviewing people at the eating our way to extinction premiere that Eden was at too.

Reactions: 6
New thread name suggestion - Eden Harvz- it’s time to lie about MH with Eden chachacha

Reactions: 6
thing is she will blame trolls and things like tattle for her issues with food but the truth is not everyone can live on a restricted diet and I wouldn't be surprised if all the fish she eats is actually what's made her feel off food either but she'll never admit that or look deeper into it. It will be everyone else's fault

Also I think that's how her and her fella met. Before he was private he had videos of him interviewing people at the eating our way to extinction premiere that Eden was at too.
That’s obviously where they met, but he doesn’t sound like his from London does he? He sounds like he has a bit of an accent.. I think we’ve all discovered Eden doesn’t have a type, none of her ex’s are similar in any way possible.. there’s 10 years between them so maybe Eden will actually mature and grow up now

LOL. Yasmin mate, get a job will ya

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their first date was literally just under two weeks ago 😂 calm down Yaz! Even if Eden did know him beforehand (which I think she did as they’d been to a couple of similar events before) she’s still only known him a short amount of time and Yaz has met him once and is acting like they’re a married couple. They’re such a weird family I’d be so creeped out if I was him 🙃

Reactions: 9
Oh please give it a rest Eden. You’re in a happy bubble and want to stay there for a while. If that was the case then you shouldn’t of even shown anything about you and Sonny or Lloyd whatever his name is. No one even cares that much about her and her bit of rough. Given Edens history of men, it won’t last anyway. What would a 33 year old want with a 23 year old ?? The money and fame lol. He will soon find out what a obsessive possessive toxic individual she is sooner or later
Who does she actually think she is? 😂

• Haha
That’s obviously where they met, but he doesn’t sound like his from London does he? He sounds like he has a bit of an accent.. I think we’ve all discovered Eden doesn’t have a type, none of her ex’s are similar in any way possible.. there’s 10 years between them so maybe Eden will actually mature and grow up now

I dunno cause unfortunately he sounds like someone I'd rather forget and he's a Londoner. But depends he could have grown up, up north and moved to London or something I'm not sure

How can they know all this about him this quick 🥶 true colours take time. I’d have kept it quiet tbh

Eden Harvz #12 the world’s first sexually active celibate
Who talks to 10 year olds about self pleasure

Eden Harvz #12 celibate but has sex, vegetarian but eats fish. Walking contradiction cha cha cha

Reactions: 11
Eden definitely spells like fags and that charli spray you’d take to school when you was younger

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy moly she’s actually up and out her bed before the afternoon!! Must be a shock to the system

I was just saying on the Smithy thread, I’m actually really shocked shocked these irrelevant Tiktokers havent applied for I’m a celeb they think they’re celebrities that much 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.