Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still completely lost on the Diana and Neil and Eden situation lol I've not seen anything and I'm always getting messy tik tok on my fyp lol. Do we actually believe this one?

Reactions: 5
Is that girl, jade kilduff not the one that was either doing or involved with a charity live that Eden joined in on for 10 seconds? Or she did some kind of Eden interview? I’ve definitely seen her before on Edens page, never heard of Neil or Diana though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is that girl, jade kilduff not the one that was either doing or involved with a charity live that Eden joined in on for 10 seconds? Or she did some kind of Eden interview? I’ve definitely seen her before on Edens page, never heard of Neil or Diana though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah jade did I think she was on the charity live .Neil and Diana are her dad they was all on Britain got talent and won it .also I don't think anything happened with eden and Neil? It was jade that did the video saying that Neil and her mum had broken up and she said it was due to her dad messaging and flirting with other people online behind her back

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but not Yaz on her live then saying she doesn’t like when people mention horrible things like when that poor little Arthur died (understandable) and Kim & Kanye splitting up?????? How can you compare a horrible and heartbreaking story of a little boy being killed to a celebrity couple breaking up. My god

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but not Yaz on her live then saying she doesn’t like when people mention horrible things like when that poor little Arthur died (understandable) and Kim & Kanye splitting up?????? How can you compare a horrible and heartbreaking story of a little boy being killed to a celebrity couple breaking up. My god
Not to try and stick up for Yaz but I was on that live too and I honestly think what she ment was people was asking about poor Authur like it was some gossip. She was comparing the two as someone said 'Did you hear about the little boy Arthur' so casual like someone saying 'Did you hear about Kim and Kanye splitting' I was confused at first aswell thinking the same as you but I think as a mother she was just getting so triggered and emotional she didn't word it quite right the first time but then went on to explain better what she ment xx

Reactions: 1
Funny how Eden hasn’t hardly been on TikTok because of getting her vag serviced all weekend..

Oooooo, Eden reads this thread guys.. she knows we know who her boyfriend is and he has now gone private on Instagram HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine having to put your insta to private because your new girlfriend thinks she’s Kim K.
I find it weird she doesn’t want people to find out who he is. She’s ok with telling people she has a boyfriend soo what’s she worried about? Him gaining popularity from all her teen fans? Other women finding him? If you truly don’t want someone to know you have a boyfriend for legitimate reasons like you’re taking it slow or you want to see how things go first then you don’t mention them at all until you’re ready.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he's not the type of guy who wants obsessed 14 year olds messaging him for Eden 😂
They can still message him. If you want your private life kept private you don’t mention a thing. She knew full well people would find him, it’s her attention seeking once again. If they can’t follow him or see his page they’ll ask her more questions. I expect she’d be jealous as well if he gained a large following from her.

I don’t really think she has the right to moan about people finding out who her boyfriend is if she was so bothered about people not knowing then she shouldn’t of posted him in the first place

She’s verified, she’s basically classed as “known” and we all know people who are verified don’t get privacy, she signed up to that life so she should know what to expect. If she wanted him to not be known who he is or the fact they’re even together, she shouldn’t of even mentioned him. She shouldn’t of uploaded the video of him giving me the ick at winter wonderland, he was TOO easy to find.

Just noticed, is she drinking now? Im just curious as she claimed she didn’t drink but I’ve noticed her mention it in the day in the life videos a couple of times now.

She’s verified, she’s basically classed as “known” and we all know people who are verified don’t get privacy, she signed up to that life so she should know what to expect. If she wanted him to not be known who he is or the fact they’re even together, she shouldn’t of even mentioned him. She shouldn’t of uploaded the video of him giving me the ick at winter wonderland, he was TOO easy to find.
i don’t think she ever wanted it to be private she brags way too much for that I honestly think she wanted him to be found she likes to play games with her followers

Just noticed, is she drinking now? Im just curious as she claimed she didn’t drink but I’ve noticed her mention it in the day in the life videos a couple of times now.
I noticed that but a saw on her live a while ago when she was having dinner on the thing in the sky (no idea what it’s called🤣) that she was drinking then she asked if it was non alcoholic he said no and she carried on drinking it

I never believed she didn't drink anyways. At events holding glasses of wine, going to the pub etc. I just thought she did and liked saying she didn't to be quirky

Reactions: 6

the boyfriends gone home now and my god she sounds unwell ?? Let’s hope it’s not this new variant after having several people around her house this weekend with her “vulnerable” father..

Reactions: 3

the boyfriends gone home now and my god she sounds unwell ?? Let’s hope it’s not this new variant after having several people around her house this weekend with her “vulnerable” father..
She wasn't feeling well last week and was still going out with Richard & Dori. Everyone was telling her to do a lateral flow and she wouldn't

Funny how I said in here yesterday she's not the Virgin Mary and she's saying she played the Virgin Mary at school 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.