Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right she's saying it's being positive about sex and making it less taboo but honestly if it was a grown man talking about sex with minors he'd be called what he is a predator. She's dangerous, all she needs to do is give one bit of wrong advice and it could end badly for someone. She's not a trained professional either so she really needs to stop talking health etc
It's disturbing AF. There is normalising talking about sex, and doing it in an age appropriate way. If young girls are asking it should be all about what consent is and protection and being safe. This isn't a chin wag with ya pals over a glass of red, slating ya fella or laughing about some idiot you have slept with. It actually makes me sick. Talking about cervical examinations they way she die, again not only utterly foul. But what an image to give to a young girl who is years of her first one. Women have supported and pushed each other to be screened for so long, not to put it off.

Now don't get me wrong, I struggle with cervical exams, uber sensitive cervix and it really is unpleasant for me. But I would never tell anyone that whom was asking!

Shes a vile, foul mouthed spoilt brat. And really does need a lesson I'm what influence she has over minors.

Reactions: 5
It's disturbing AF. There is normalising talking about sex, and doing it in an age appropriate way. If young girls are asking it should be all about what consent is and protection and being safe. This isn't a chin wag with ya pals over a glass of red, slating ya fella or laughing about some idiot you have slept with. It actually makes me sick. Talking about cervical examinations they way she die, again not only utterly foul. But what an image to give to a young girl who is years of her first one. Women have supported and pushed each other to be screened for so long, not to put it off.

Now don't get me wrong, I struggle with cervical exams, uber sensitive cervix and it really is unpleasant for me. But I would never tell anyone that whom was asking!

Shes a vile, foul mouthed spoilt brat. And really does need a lesson I'm what influence she has over minors.
I feel you. I had my first smear test and it came back abnormal and I had to have a loop excision. But she won’t talk about that sort of stuff. Baring in mind that sort of stuff needs A LOT MORE awareness

Reactions: 1
I feel you. I had my first smear test and it came back abnormal and I had to have a loop excision. But she won’t talk about that sort of stuff. Baring in mind that sort of stuff needs A LOT MORE awareness
She's not had a smear test. I asked about the age in England because it's different in Scotland. She said she's had a STI test and said her "pussy was clamped open" 🤢 enough to put anyone off with language like that

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She's not had a smear test. I asked about the age in England because it's different in Scotland. She said she's had a STI test and said her "pussy was clamped open" 🤢 enough to put anyone off with language like that
Honestly she's a scum bag! Age here is 25 I believe. So yeah she won't have had one, but again any type of intimate test like that. When addressing young kids, why make it scary? Why put them off?

Shes out for the shock factor and at this point I'm just shocked she's not been cancelled yet.

Reactions: 2
Honestly she's a scum bag! Age here is 25 I believe. So yeah she won't have had one, but again any type of intimate test like that. When addressing young kids, why make it scary? Why put them off?

Shes out for the shock factor and at this point I'm just shocked she's not been cancelled yet.
Exactly, she can barely talk about sex with positive language never mind something serious. The question someone asked her was about smears and she said she hadn't had one but had a STI check. I asked in here and people said it's 25 in England.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god she is foul. I know there’s being open minded and forward, but she takes it over the top every single time. Talking about sex, periods etc is such a taboo subject and some girls feel weird talking about it. I sure know when I started my periods, I was so worried to tell my mum but I did, but I know even my cousins was afraid to tell my auntie, so they told me instead.. and when you’ve got someone like Eden saying what she says. That even puts me off and i’m mid 20’s 😂 she needs to word her wording better. We will probably have them both on live soon talking about relationships hahahahahaha the pros they are

Exactly, she can barely talk about sex with positive language never mind something serious. The question someone asked her was about smears and she said she hadn't had one but had a STI check. I asked in here and people said it's 25 in England.
It’s 25 in England but should be a lot younger. I think it should be the minute you start periods and become sexually active..

I don’t agree with her at all saying in one breathe how she’s lost a stone and then in another saying she’s been having a problem with food which basically indicates she’s been starving herself, for what?
Where has she said she lost a stone?

It’s such a shame when you see how much she’s changed.. She will change again no doubt. Has she posted much since being loved up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.