Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden is doing my head in too much now, she is becoming too much with the whole “I can’t tell you”. First with the scrot of a boyfriend she’s with and now two times in her day in the life saying “I can’t tell you where I am or what I’m doing” and then 1 minute later said the same about not being able to tell us what she did today with a big smirk. OKAY DONT bleeping SAY ANYTHING THEN!!!!! Absolute beg. Her boyfriend has practically moved in by the looks of it but the end of that video saying “I’m bathed, clean and ready for a rumping” woman

You can just tell how much she’s going to abandon tiktok now, literally not even 10 videos over the last few days? Literally just an eat with me and day in the life today. Now she’s got a “lover”, she’s going to forget all her followers.. I’d rather not stay in that tit hole hoarder of a house but each to their own. Imagine she’s getting “rumped” with her parents next door 🤢
Can tell it's annoying you. You've rented a lot today. I'm just sick of her drip feeding or trying to act mysterious. It's boring. She doesn't stay next door to her parents she has her own floor in the house her own room & bathroom.

Reactions: 2
Can tell it's annoying you. You've rented a lot today. I'm just sick of her drip feeding or trying to act mysterious. It's boring. She doesn't stay next door to her parents she has her own floor in the house her own room & bathroom.
Her mum and dads bedroom is next door to hers. Before she got verified and known on TikTok, she use to go live during lockdown and silly o’clock and she would say her mum would knock on the wall when Eden started to talk about something her mum didn’t approve of. She 100% doesn’t have her own floor and own bathroom. She lives in a two story house, not a town house. She might have her own bathroom but her dad also uses that bathroom as she stated lots of times about him being in the bath or shower and using her olaplex..

Not that it makes a difference anyway but I just know she don’t have her own floor

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her mum and dads bedroom is next door to hers. Before she got verified and known on TikTok, she use to go live during lockdown and silly o’clock and she would say her mum would knock on the wall when Eden started to talk about something her mum didn’t approve of. She 100% doesn’t have her own floor and own bathroom. She lives in a two story house, not a town house. She might have her own bathroom but her dad also uses that bathroom as she stated lots of times about him being in the bath or shower and using her olaplex..

Not that it makes a difference anyway but I just know she don’t have her own floor
Oh right when she was talking about them having the exchange student staying a few weeks ago she said it doesn't bother her because she's on her own floor with her own bathroom so nobody bothers her. Haven't heard her say her dad uses her olaplex but have heard her say she's upstairs on her own.

She's always said about the house having quite a few bathrooms and she stays on her own floor. The house appears bigger than average to me from different rooms I've seen. The kids have their own room when they stay as well. I'm actually not sure she is in the same room she had as I remember there was a little sink in the bedroom at one point

Reactions: 1
She's always said about the house having quite a few bathrooms and she stays on her own floor. The house appears bigger than average to me from different rooms I've seen. The kids have their own room when they stay as well. I'm actually not sure she is in the same room she had as I remember there was a little sink in the bedroom at one point
You know I thought that about the sink I thought she was in like a small on suit room. Or it at least had a toilet and sink.

They’ve definitely got a big enough house, I remember she did a tour of their house ages ago because she was getting asked all the time for one, I think it was during the first lockdown and I remember seeing the dining room that has her dads piano, there was a room full of her grandads things from his old house, the office room and the red play room thingy. If they all slept in separate rooms, they must have at least a 4/5 bedroom house, but I don’t ever recall Eden going up too flights of stairs, I just know their hallway is long as heck and they’ve got like 4 bathrooms 😂😂

Eden still has the sink in her bedroom, it’s tucked away in the corner

Maybe me and my family are old fashioned but their 1st date was 1st December and it’s only the 14th now, I think my parents are far too strict to be letting a boy stay around that quickly regardless of my age. They would tell me I hardly know him and to give it another month or so, I don’t think they’d like having a complete stranger stay around and would probably would want to meet him before even letting a boy stay.. but maybe that’s just my family I don’t know

Last edited:
They’ve definitely got a big enough house, I remember she did a tour of their house ages ago because she was getting asked all the time for one, I think it was during the first lockdown and I remember seeing the dining room that has her dads piano, there was a room full of her grandads things from his old house, the office room and the red play room thingy. If they all slept in separate rooms, they must have at least a 4/5 bedroom house, but I don’t ever recall Eden going up too flights of stairs, I just know their hallway is long as heck and they’ve got like 4 bathrooms 😂😂

Eden still has the sink in her bedroom, it’s tucked away in the corner

Maybe me and my family are old fashioned but their 1st date was 1st December and it’s only the 14th now, I think my parents are far too strict to be letting a boy stay around that quickly regardless of my age. They would tell me I hardly know him and to give it another month or so, I don’t think they’d like having a complete stranger stay around and would probably would want to meet him before even letting a boy stay.. but maybe that’s just my family I don’t know
Her parents don't exactly seem like the strict type. One of their daughters got pregnant at 17/18 and the other was a drug addict 😅 Eden having a boy over is probably mild

• Haha
Her parents don't exactly seem like the strict type. One of their daughters got pregnant at 17/18 and the other was a drug addict 😅 Eden having a boy over is probably mild
That’s the truth 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s mad when you actually think of it like that.. people are brought up differently I understand that, but me personally I don’t think Eden has respect for her parents or their home.. especially when she drums it into our ears all the time how her dad is vulnerable, it’s like you said with the whole trying to be mysterious? Like nobody gives a duck you’ve got a boyfriend and where you’ve been today like just stop with the trying to make people beg you for information.. the only people who really do care are probably under 18 years old lmao

What's this Freya on a ride goes high and spins around. Hold on is this another slip up Miss Harvey because as I recall you repeatedly claimed the reason you went to the help desk and got different seats at a concert was because Freya was having a panic attack because of how high it was. If you're going to repeatedly lie you stupid cow at least keep up with the bullshit you're saying so you can keep your story straight. Or did she miraculously get over her fear of heights much like you and your endless medical conditions ibs, ocd, emetophobia, anxiety have I missed any?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What's this Freya on a ride goes high and spins around. Hold on is this another slip up Miss Harvey because as I recall you repeatedly claimed the reason you went to the help desk and got different seats at a concert was because Freya was having a panic attack because of how high it was. If you're going to repeatedly lie you stupid cow at least keep up with the bullshit you're saying so you can keep your story straight. Or did she miraculously get over her fear of heights much like you and your endless medical conditions ibs, ocd, emetophobia, anxiety have I missed any?

View attachment 925232
Oh yes, how could I completely miss that point? Also telling the worker to move rudely too, what for exactly? Eden tells so many lies she can’t keep up when she’s telling the truth anymore.. disgrace.. she will make the excuse of “she did it to overcome her fear of heights” knowing her

View attachment 925232
Yes this needs to be seen Be seen by everyone. How can we genuinely get her account banned? She’s a repulsive liar she also looks too much like a frog it’s funny she thinks she hot cause her 15 year old following tell her that 🤣😅 Eden your not I promise

She doesn’t have her own ‘floor’ in her house, if she’s said that she’s definitely bullshitting as it’s a normal two story house. She can’t deny that either as she’s literally done a house tour on lives and if you know the area she lives you’ll know the house as it’s quite a unique/different looking house and she’s shown the outside in the past a few times. It is fairly big (five bedrooms) but none of the bedrooms are enormous and it’s definitely not huge/a mansion of any kind - so if she wanted to have a night of wild sex her parents would definitely hear 😂
I think her parents are really chilled, having a boy over to them is no big deal and at the end of the day she is 23, not 13, but I think if I was still at home at the age of 23 (which I wasn’t, I moved out at 19) I’d respect my parents enough to let them meet him a few times first before he stayed over. I wouldn’t really want to be having sex with my parents in the house either but Eden’s parents are literally always in… so she must do!

• Heart
She doesn’t have her own ‘floor’ in her house, if she’s said that she’s definitely bullshitting as it’s a normal two story house. She can’t deny that either as she’s literally done a house tour on lives and if you know the area she lives you’ll know the house as it’s quite a unique/different looking house and she’s shown the outside in the past a few times. It is fairly big (five bedrooms) but none of the bedrooms are enormous and it’s definitely not huge/a mansion of any kind - so if she wanted to have a night of wild sex her parents would definitely hear 😂
I think her parents are really chilled, having a boy over to them is no big deal and at the end of the day she is 23, not 13, but I think if I was still at home at the age of 23 (which I wasn’t, I moved out at 19) I’d respect my parents enough to let them meet him a few times first before he stayed over. I wouldn’t really want to be having sex with my parents in the house either but Eden’s parents are literally always in… so she must do!
See I had a strict mum I started dating my finance at 18 and he was my first boyfriend and my mum wouldn't meet him for a good couple of months and even then she never let him stop over and even at 18 I could only see him 3 days a week as it was my mums rules .no surprise that I moved out as quick as I could 😆also I can't belive eden is 23 I thought she was older .she looks it but I'm 25 and she looks a lot older than me 😆

Eden is doing my head in too much now, she is becoming too much with the whole “I can’t tell you”. First with the scrot of a boyfriend she’s with and now two times in her day in the life saying “I can’t tell you where I am or what I’m doing” and then 1 minute later said the same about not being able to tell us what she did today with a big smirk. OKAY DONT bleeping SAY ANYTHING THEN!!!!! Absolute beg. Her boyfriend has practically moved in by the looks of it but the end of that video saying “I’m bathed, clean and ready for a rumping” woman

You can just tell how much she’s going to abandon tiktok now, literally not even 10 videos over the last few days? Literally just an eat with me and day in the life today. Now she’s got a “lover”, she’s going to forget all her followers.. I’d rather not stay in that tit hole hoarder of a house but each to their own. Imagine she’s getting “rumped” with her parents next door 🤢
I think the problem is her not being called a woman for her actions. She has 10 year olds who don’t understand. People her own age are honest and not as impressionable. Eden you are trampy as duck. The tit you say and we can tell you stink. An absolute beg to everyone. Careless about how her actions impact others. Even her poor little niece and nephews. The girl has a real issue with respect. For herself and others. Need to have a long hard look at yourself because you are taking the piss and you know it. And people your age who can see through you will speak up. You can’t delete everything 🤣 mess

See I had a strict mum I started dating my finance at 18 and he was my first boyfriend and my mum wouldn't meet him for a good couple of months and even then she never let him stop over and even at 18 I could only see him 3 days a week as it was my mums rules .no surprise that I moved out as quick as I could 😆also I can't belive eden is 23 I thought she was older .she looks it but I'm 25 and she looks a lot older than me 😆
Yeah you’re the same as me my parents were so strict when I was a teen especially when I was dating and with boys! That’s why I moved out at 19 as well 😂. I think her parents have just let their kids do what the hell they want - I can’t imagine them ever having strict rules or being told to have manners/respect. She does look older than 25 but she acts younger, I’m all for having a laugh and a joke but she’s too much! Who goes on tik tok and announces she’s having sex? Weird, immature and inappropriate.

This is the point I was trying to get out about the fact they’ve only gone on their “first date” the 1st of this month and now they’re basically living together and spending all day everyday together, already? Me personally, I would respect my parents enough to at least let them meet a boy a good few times before letting him stay around. They might not care but I do! But then like someone said, one of them was a drug addict, Eden was shagging her grandads carer and the other one was popping kids out at a younger age. How long until her and her partner move out now? 😂 considering they’re going down the serious route

Yes this needs to be seen Be seen by everyone. How can we genuinely get her account banned? She’s a repulsive liar she also looks too much like a frog it’s funny she thinks she hot cause her 15 year old following tell her that 🤣😅 Eden your not I promise
Perhaps by mass reporting her account and as many videos as possible

Eden always preached about being this independent boss ass witch giving the impression she wasn't interested in having a man. Please look at her 😭 she's OBSESSED. Has she moved him in ALEADY. Odd girl.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps by mass reporting her account and as many videos as possible

Eden always preached about being this independent boss ass witch giving the impression she wasn't interested in having a man. Please look at her 😭 she's OBSESSED. Has she moved him in ALEADY. Odd girl.
Only thing is she's with a management and is verified so if she's banned she will get it back quickly

Just watched two mins of her live and had to turn off.

Saying she feels people are bitter about her relationship and that everyone just really needs to be happy for her and get over it

What the actual hell. People couldn't give a poo Eden that you're in a relationship, fhe issue is you're drip feeding and hiding but not hiding him. Either keep it completely private or don't. This half way thing is what's Upsetting people.

Just gonna leave this here
nooooo is thathim?!

She just called him Lloyd on live, said it wasn’t his name and was a mistake
Then did it again and said oh well his name is revealed now.

also was really weird she was saying he will probably cheat on her hahaha

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.