Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so weird on live asking her bf if he puts her p*say on a pedestal etc who talks like that knowing kids are watching

Reactions: 2
His real name is Lloyd but his Instagram is Sonny, when people in the comments said “everyone go and search Lloyd on her Instagram” and she said we won’t find him on Instagram? Funny that we found him within seconds. I’m weirded out because Eden is all for showing him and purposely said his name several times but he didn’t want to come on camera? But they were both saying because everyone has told Eden NO?! 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Just on her live now. Been muted for outing his name and age. At the end she said “you guys will never find him on Instagram” 😂 ok Eden.

I didn’t see the live but she sounds like she’s too much. I’d feel like telling her to shut up if I had to spend too long in her company. Poor fella must be desperate to go home and have some peace and quiet

She’s acting as if no ones ever been in a relationship, I bet she’s already thinking of all the tiktoks she can make fake crying when it doesn’t work out. My guess is she’ll say he used her for fame
As for not being banned because she has management and she’s verified, she can still be banned. It’ll take longer or more work but she still can be. No ones untouchable on that app. The only hopes is if everyone kept reporting her videos, they’d keep getting flagged and she’d just stop posting

Verified people can still get banned and loose their accounts. They aren't exempt from it. It happens & sometimes they can get them back sometimes they dont.

I just couldn’t stop cringing at her live with him in the background. They’re making out they’ve been dating and going out for years and years and they’re married and got kids… Not two weeks!

Considering Eden was “celibate” for that amount of time, all it took was a older male to take her to winter wonderland, kiss her in a cab and that was it. Her knickers was down. She also stated “yeah it’s moving quickly but we’re here to live it” or something along them lines. She seems very easy to sleep with. Her family have told her to keep their relationship quietly but Eden can’t help herself. She loves the attention too much. The cheek of her to say people are being bitter about her relationship, behave hun. No body wants Lloyd, 33 from Manchester. LOL.

Informing us what they both love about each other? It’s all good and well now being only two weeks and the honeymoon period, wait until the true colours show 😊 especially eden’s true colours..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just couldn’t stop cringing at her live with him in the background. They’re making out they’ve been dating and going out for years and years and they’re married and got kids… Not two weeks!

Considering Eden was “celibate” for that amount of time, all it took was a older male to take her to winter wonderland, kiss her in a cab and that was it. Her knickers was down. She also stated “yeah it’s moving quickly but we’re here to live it” or something along them lines. She seems very easy to sleep with. Her family have told her to keep their relationship quietly but Eden can’t help herself. She loves the attention too much. The cheek of her to say people are being bitter about her relationship, behave hun. No body wants Lloyd, 33 from Manchester. LOL.

Informing us what they both love about each other? It’s all good and well now being only two weeks and the honeymoon period, wait until the true colours show 😊 especially eden’s true colours..
She wasn't truly celibate though she said on her story's last week she had been engaging in every other sort of sexual activity just not penetration.

It's weird how she's gone from "I love being on my own" "celibacy is amazing it really helps me channel my energy and feel centred" to this intense 24/7 relationship.

Also on the live earlier she was on the money chat again. Apparently she's waiting for £5k to come in for "washing her hair".

Reactions: 5
Can Freya not do anything on her own? In the eat with me tonight Eden has said that Cali isn’t well so they’re taking her for her PCR tomorrow, but why does Eden need to attend too? Does she think she’s missing something?!

Shall we start putting bets on how long until they’re arguing or broken up? I know they’re wanting to “keep it quiet” cause it’s early days, stop involving him in videos then. He’s always talking in them, always in the background and then she will get more comments of people asking questions and wanting to see him. She even had the cheek to say followers found him and started to be weird trying to flirt with him? Lol.

So she was doing bits with someone else before this guy? 😂 lovely
She never expanded on the answer so I don't know.. She was just answering questions on her juicy q&a and she said celibacy for her meant she engaged in every other sexual activity apart from penetration.

Can Freya not do anything on her own? In the eat with me tonight Eden has said that Cali isn’t well so they’re taking her for her PCR tomorrow, but why does Eden need to attend too? Does she think she’s missing something?!

Shall we start putting bets on how long until they’re arguing or broken up? I know they’re wanting to “keep it quiet” cause it’s early days, stop involving him in videos then. He’s always talking in them, always in the background and then she will get more comments of people asking questions and wanting to see him. She even had the cheek to say followers found him and started to be weird trying to flirt with him? Lol.
I think the same. Freya can't seem to do anything with the kids alone. Surely if Cally has suspected covid Eden should avoid going near? Freya is her mother and should be able to take her daughter for a PCR alone. It's not that difficult is it

It's weird how she's gone from "I love being on my own" "celibacy is amazing it really helps me channel my energy and feel centred" to this intense 24/7 relationship.

Also on the live earlier she was on the money chat again. Apparently she's waiting for £5k to come in for "washing her hair".
Let's be honest she never loved being on her own she wasn't on her own by choice was she. She was on her own because no men ever showed an interest in her. She's jumped at the first man to show her attention that's all it is

I think the same. Freya can't seem to do anything with the kids alone. Surely if Cally has suspected covid Eden should avoid going near? Freya is her mother and should be able to take her daughter for a PCR alone. It's not that difficult is it

Let's be honest she never loved being on her own she wasn't on her own by choice was she. She was on her own because no men ever showed an interest in her. She's jumped at the first man to show her attention that's all it is
This is what I try to say but I have people jumping down my throat correcting me all of the time. I agree with you completely. She makes out she chose that life when really she didn’t. We know she would be with AJ or Dan Spragg now if she could of been.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just said that blowjobs are her strength 😩 imagine looking down and seeing the green giant going to town with her wide ass crooked mouth and fag breath, teeth chattering cos she’s had 21 red bulls 😩 you’d come away ripped to shreds! Hard PASS!!!!
Her strength? bleeping hell it'd be like loosing a hot dog in a cheese grater.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.