Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of her weirdo followers are in her comments thinking she meant celibate as in waiting for marriage. I'm sorry have they missed all the videos shes posted talking about sex. She wasn't the Virgin Mary ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No way was Eden messaging another girls man again! When will she ever learn?! She said a while ago actually she had a crush on a man but told herself to get over it because he wasn’t single. I thought then for god sake not again!! 🚩
That would have been about AJ she's made no secret she's after him even when he has a gf

Then there's the idiots speculating she's with a girl because the think Eden's hand is his. Her followers are weirdos

Reactions: 1
Is she sat with her new boyfriend on her Instagram stories cause that accent she's trying to put on and being all calm and stuff is pure c r i n g e.

I also love how her quote in life is "hurt people hate" No Eden, people who can see straight through you and your narsasistic, marrow minded, big headedness hate.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed a change in Richard’s girlfriend Dori since she’s been around Eden? Or is it just me? I’ve noticed a change and it’s kinda making me cringe. Dori was at Edens house tonight chilling on the sofa making herself right at home, which I know it’s not a rule “YET” but given her father and his vulnerable state, she’s having a lot of people around that house? Eden, her bit of rough, Yasmin and her immature husband & child, Freya and her two kids, mum and dad ?? And dori too? He can’t be that vulnerable then

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed a change in Richard’s girlfriend Dori since she’s been around Eden? Or is it just me? I’ve noticed a change and it’s kinda making me cringe. Dori was at Edens house tonight chilling on the sofa making herself right at home, which I know it’s not a rule “YET” but given her father and his vulnerable state, she’s having a lot of people around that house? Eden, her bit of rough, Yasmin and her immature husband & child, Freya and her two kids, mum and dad ?? And dori too? He can’t be that vulnerable then
Yes!! I mentioned this a couple of days ago. I liked Dori, but since she’s been starting to get close with Eden. She’s trying way to hard to be like her

Yes!! I mentioned this a couple of days ago. I liked Dori, but since she’s been starting to get close with Eden. She’s trying way to hard to be like her
I thought so too, I really liked her before too and would always like and watch her content and lives, but now it’s like I can’t even listen for 5 seconds? It’s such a shame Eden has that kind of effect on people. She’s just trying so hard now to be noticed.

The videos about Neil and Eden are being took down rapid
I haven’t seen one. Share the links please before they get removed x

Reactions: 2
I genuinely hadn't heard of them until that person posted. I thought it was pure random to mention someone called Diana and Neil 😂.
I think that’s why it tickled me so much, just proper out the blue 😂 I’ve only recently come across them on Tiktok myself or I’d be completely unaware too lmao. The poster who posted that comment, didn’t even go into detail or context either so it genuinely just looks like 2 random people 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.