Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird that he wants to be completely private? So much so he has removed his profile pic? He doesn’t seem the type at all but then I guess we’ve only seen a five second clip of him dancing. Why let upload that to her tik tok though? Can’t help but think Eden is pushing him to be private because she doesn’t want him getting any clout and gaining anything from their relationship - she has to be the centre of attention!

Reactions: 5
She said on her story's last night about people going to extreme lengths to find out who he is. Maybe one of her crazy followers done something

Reactions: 1
She said on her story's last night about people going to extreme lengths to find out who he is. Maybe one of her crazy followers done something
Maybe he’s got something to hide and Eden is afraid it will ruin peoples perception of her further

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t hard to find him really. She posted him on tik tok and he posted the same video 😅 a quick scroll through who she follows and he could of been found. Then Wayne followed him as well which didn’t help - his profile was open anyway then so everyone could again see the same video.
If he was bothered surely he’d be private all along not when he become official with Eden so she can tell him what to do! If he was private before and Eden hadn’t posted that video I think it would of been quite hard to find him.
Or maybe he’s trying to prove (or hide the fact) he’s not with her for clout 👀😅

She’s now with him eating out again.. I can see Eden is becoming too attached too quickly and that is why she will get her heart broken like she’s done in the past. She’s openly admitted she gets bored easily when spending a lot of time with a partner. She’s spending all day everyday with him already? If they’ve only been seeing each other, dating or in a relationship for not even 3 weeks, then why is she spending everyday with him knowing she will become attached or bored within no time ??

Reactions: 2
F44632EC-9595-4961-AB50-23E732F6409C.png

Come on why even bother doing this? She she said half assed I thought she was talking about her video. She’s so boring I can’t wait to see her loose followers as she’s boring them to tears 😅

The funniest part of that eat with me video was half way through when he leant over Eden to get something off the table and she went “ooo who’s that” when we know it’s her bit of rough and we on here know his name and what he looks like but yet she’s still trying to make her followers feel like they’re missing out and it’s still such a mystery when it’s not.. keep trying Eden my love but her content is becoming so boring now she’s “loved up”.. she don’t even pay attention to the camera anymore doing eat with me videos, the whole point of them was to tackle loneliness, how is she making them feel not lonely whilst eating when all they’re doing is staring at her eat and watching her talk to other people at the table..

I was just saying on the Smithy thread, I’m actually really shocked shocked these irrelevant Tiktokers havent applied for I’m a celeb they think they’re celebrities that much 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Oh no Eden could never her Emetophobia remember that comes and goes as quickly as all her other bs medical conditions 😂😂😂

• Haha
The funniest part of that eat with me video was half way through when he leant over Eden to get something off the table and she went “ooo who’s that” when we know it’s her bit of rough and we on here know his name and what he looks like but yet she’s still trying to make her followers feel like they’re missing out and it’s still such a mystery when it’s not.. keep trying Eden my love but her content is becoming so boring now she’s “loved up”.. she don’t even pay attention to the camera anymore doing eat with me videos, the whole point of them was to tackle loneliness, how is she making them feel not lonely whilst eating when all they’re doing is staring at her eat and watching her talk to other people at the table..
Exactly. Hardly tackling loneliness sitting at a table with her boyfriend and ignoring the people she’s supposed to be talking to. She should just give up at this point.

She said a week or two ago on a live she’s lost a stone so I don’t think she’s having issues eating she’s wanting to lose weight for her boyfriend more like and agreed the eat with mes are pointless when it’s a camera pointed at her watching her chat to others and eat with others, doesn’t that make people feel more lonely? That she’s out with company and ignoring the camera?

I don’t agree with her at all saying in one breathe how she’s lost a stone and then in another saying she’s been having a problem with food which basically indicates she’s been starving herself, for what? Her boyfriend.. if so, that’s not a good impression. I myself when I have a boyfriend I know full well couples become VERY comfortable with each other with eating out, snacking out in bed etc. She’s already told us about her ex and when she was at her biggest because of her ex, and then her new boyfriend made her lose weight (but we know it was JuicePlus).. me personally, if I struggled to eat and was lonely, I wouldn’t look at Edens videos, she would make me feel more tit and lonely.

Eden is doing my head in too much now, she is becoming too much with the whole “I can’t tell you”. First with the scrot of a boyfriend she’s with and now two times in her day in the life saying “I can’t tell you where I am or what I’m doing” and then 1 minute later said the same about not being able to tell us what she did today with a big smirk. OKAY DONT bleeping SAY ANYTHING THEN!!!!! Absolute beg. Her boyfriend has practically moved in by the looks of it but the end of that video saying “I’m bathed, clean and ready for a rumping” woman

You can just tell how much she’s going to abandon tiktok now, literally not even 10 videos over the last few days? Literally just an eat with me and day in the life today. Now she’s got a “lover”, she’s going to forget all her followers.. I’d rather not stay in that tit hole hoarder of a house but each to their own. Imagine she’s getting “rumped” with her parents next door 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.