Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

just.being.honest

new member here…
So I’d say long story short. But it’s gonna be long either way
Basically I started following Eden not tooo long ago but always knew her from the fyp for her transitions and ‘eat with eden’s’
Thought she was alright have been pretty much invested in her and Yasmins lives for the past 2 months. Have started to think a few of the things they have said even in lives or small comments here and there were a little er… distasteful.
now I have a dark dark humour and people say I’m hilarious but I wouldn’t compare it to edends version of “dark humour”
I actuallt found this trend through googling Eden’s height😂 I’m quite tall myself being 5’10 so was just curious..
Came across tattle life. Read through a good 30 pages of this and previous threads and I’m hooked! I agree! Now I can’t stand them??! People are ignoring the fact that Eden has lots of young admirable girls/boys who are probably between the ages of 11-17 maybe even younger and THAT is the what the problem is. She knows this. As you guys all are aware anyway, I’ve been reading😂. Maybe if her account was based of adult content or even older teenagers and above but she knows the audience she’s attracted and what she continues to attract and she doesn’t seem to give a toss about the fact they’re all fresh into puberty!

Reactions: 11

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her Instagram story of a fan meeting her and Eden is signing her notepad or something and the young ish girl says “I brought you a present” and Eden replies “shut up, is it a dildo?” Like what the fuck?!?!? Is she okay? Why would she say that? The girl isn’t ok

• Sick
  • Haha

L96

Anyone else notice she switches on and off her 'uncontrollable shaking'. It's perfectly fine when she's doing her transitions etc. Can see right through this girl!

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Eden doing what she does best, when she fucks up and knows she’s fucked up. She brings out the attention seeking sounds and tries to make everybody feel sorry for her. If that is what happened to her (I don’t know when she’s telling the truth anymore as she lies so much) then that’s awful, but to use that to your advantage when you’re in the wrong isn’t the way to do it. I wonder if she would’ve made the same video given what happened yesterday? I doubt it. The attention seeking and feeling sorry for myself don’t work well with me. Not anymore.

MissLola

Chatty Member
Funny how most tiktok “famous” people have now evolved or brought out their own brands meanwhile all Eden is doing is the same stupid montages of herself and boring tiktok shop ad’s which will eventually make her lose tonnes of followers because people will start to get bored of it… There’s only so much repetitive content and lives people can watch😬

Must be hard being a content creator when you’ve got no real talents

Last edited:

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Eden Harvz #12 celibate but has sex, vegetarian but eats fish. Walking contradiction cha cha cha

MissLola

Chatty Member
Well isn’t that funny… I just found this in a news article wrote about Eden in 2020 it’s about her views on influencers going to dubai during the pandemic…

In Eden’s own words “People in the public are looking up to you and look to you for guidance and I think it’s ridiculous that people are flying to Dubai.”

So she even admitted a year ago that it’s important what an influencer puts out there as she knows influencers have people looking up to them.. Funny how she can’t see the same when she’s cracking jokes about DV when her following is all kids. lol

Attachments

• Haha

blairmount

Look at how she spoke about her own sister and implied she was crazy. Everyone harps on about how Eden gets hate and how she must feel but what about the people she hurts every single day. I don't really rate Freya but she must be so conflicted because its not the first time Eden has made digs but I feel like everyone brushes it off as Freya is too sensitive and because its Eden she's probably been made to feel like she can never speak up or be hurt by what her sister says

I'd say don't give up your day job with that terrible acting but seeing as your day job is being a lazy cow who uses charity lives to be a bitch about others you'd not be giving up anything anyway
Her acting is awful and people comment saying this made me have chills , like girl it made me laugh it’s awful

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
She joined the live very hyper today, she came on around 4pm and the first thing she said was “I’m getting ready to have my pussy waxed”.. she spent the whole hour and half with the “dark humour” she apparently has.. included to mention she messaged her management saying “hi benji, if there’s any collars going with “Dignitas”… count me in..

Dignitas is “Dignitas is a Swiss non-profit members' society providing assisted/accompanied suicide to those members of the organization who suffer from terminal illness and/or severe physical and/or mental illnesses, supported by qualified Swiss doctors independent of the organization.”

• Angry
  • Wow
Excuse me, Yasmin you awful liar. Please just get off TikTok and look after your child instead of him drinking out of the mop bucket because you was so desperate to go live with your sister and be even more of a clout chaser than you already are! I’m sorry to break it to you Yasmin, but having long hair isn’t a personality trait. It doesn’t take much for someone to just grow their hair. Just get back to your immature husband and your daily face masks in the bath tub, because sorry to say.. no matter how many face masks you use, it won’t take you any prettier when you’re already so ugly on the inside being a horrible lying manipulative two faced contradictive trouble maker bitch. Just for the record. The 90s called and they want their lip piercing back. Skank

Yasmin also needs to chill on the teeth whitening because we all know her teeth ain’t that white..
Yaz honestly annoys me more than Eden yano! I've commented on her thread today that I find herself and Lee quite sinister! There's something very dark about them both! Yaz is a huge enabler too.

pizzasteve

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
I’m not one to weight shame, but I think it’s about time that eden cuts down on eating out and having takeaways everyday. Ever since she mentioned she spends £300 or £500 a week on deliveroo, the picture has proven she speaks the truth. The cheek of her to wear gym wear but she don’t even exercise?
I don’t think there’s any need to weight shame at all. As a female, my stomach is much bigger than this (I’m a size 16) but that can be caused by period bloat, water bloat, dinner, lunch, breakfast… anything! In fact my stomach is rarely flat.
despite our shared hatred for the way she behaves, acts, lies, filters photos and everything else we say about her, weight shouldn’t be an issue mentioned no matter how much money she wastes on take aways.
I actually thought her figure looked really good in that gym wear! The first thing I’ve thought looked good about her in a long time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi 👋🏽 Newbie here. My first ever look at TikTok was March 2020 (aka Lockdown #1)

One of the first people on my FYP. One of the first people I followed, was Eden.

I now realise I’m not the demographic she’s catering for.

Part 2 of 2
Just some random musings from me.
1. How many people live at their house? I’m confused.
2. If I told my Mum @ 19/20/21 that I’d fallen in love with my Granddad’s Carer, my Mum would have shut it down there and then.
3. I am a Glass house dweller throwing stones - my Flat currently needs a deep clean and a lick of paint. However, glimpses of the house suggests we’re in the same boat - their home alsoneeds a deep clean and a lick of paint. I hope that’s not too offensive?

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Eden's mum dad & Yaz are the main three reasons why she thinks it's okay to act like this because they blow smoke up her arse and tell her she's amazing. It's not love, it's not kindness. They should call her out on her behaviour.
Look at how she spoke about her own sister and implied she was crazy. Everyone harps on about how Eden gets hate and how she must feel but what about the people she hurts every single day. I don't really rate Freya but she must be so conflicted because its not the first time Eden has made digs but I feel like everyone brushes it off as Freya is too sensitive and because its Eden she's probably been made to feel like she can never speak up or be hurt by what her sister says

I'd say don't give up your day job with that terrible acting but seeing as your day job is being a lazy cow who uses charity lives to be a bitch about others you'd not be giving up anything anyway

Last edited:

ghostguy

VIP Member
Oh dear claiming it’s because she wouldn’t sell my wax melts… waking up to this is just shows me what kind of person you are. Babe believe me your management will be receiving an email to your management and also the real reason why I outed your sister. Good morning everyone else Though
Yaz is so sure of everything like Eden can do no wrong. Yaz she terrorises all of you 😂 we see your expressions lmao yet you arse lick her so bad. Yaz go do a face mask ya stubbly mess and have a day of being an internet warrior for your sister. They call this work 😭😂