Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Imagine having to put your insta to private because your new girlfriend thinks she’s Kim K.
I find it weird she doesn’t want people to find out who he is. She’s ok with telling people she has a boyfriend soo what’s she worried about? Him gaining popularity from all her teen fans? Other women finding him? If you truly don’t want someone to know you have a boyfriend for legitimate reasons like you’re taking it slow or you want to see how things go first then you don’t mention them at all until you’re ready.

Reactions: 9

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
She's making me so angry. I have never ever came across such a manipulative narcissistic liar in my full life. She is rotten to the core. She doesn't deserve any of this platform.
This! I find so many of the ‘creators narcissistic & manipulative.

Just because they have a big following doesn’t mean they are a decent person but they take it as that, they become superior to everyone else (in their mind).

Yaz‘s fake emotional videos, the one crying about her husbands dyslexia, I had to rewatch as I genuinely thought it was a parody. My husband is dyslexic and i empathise but I have never cried about it.
And her ambiguous ex drug addition that she will not say what drug, I am so sorry if this offends or touches a nerve with anyone… but I question it’s authenticity and wonder if it’s totally exaggerated in the same way Eden does with her many many issues to make them even more relatable

I reckon you could do trauma bingo with them, between yaz and Eden they have experienced every trauma possible but they are the best that’s why god made it tough for them!

DRLW

Chatty Member
She even says in her storied she knows a lot of her following is kids but wishes she knew this stuff growing up. That stuff is absolutely nothing that children need to know at all. Her explanation of the speculum is horrifying. I remember the days she would answer helpful questions for girls about periods things they actually need to know growing up. She was actually alright back then but then the numbers got bigger and she is just awful

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She’s got to the stage where she thinks she’s so popular she’s invincible. She thinks she can do and say what she wants because everyone will find her funny and everyone will have her back if anyone says otherwise. It’s all gone to her head. She’s not funny half the time, she’s immature and massively inappropriate. For a 23 year old woman she’s got a lot of growing up to do.

heckles

Chatty Member
Yaz just said on her live that some girl messaged her saying how easy it was to find out where she lives 🙄 she said “I’ve got ring cameras and my husband is ex armed forces” is that a weird way to brag is it? Also her lips are still dry AF. Gets her husband to buy her loads of clothes and makeup but can’t take a sip of water every so often or apply a bit of Vaseline to her lips

• Haha
I've just seen that I wonder what happened.
I believe @MissLola had the most liked thread suggestion so here goes.

Quick recap. Last night during a charity live for Children in Need organised by Connect Management Eden used the opportunity to answer who her least favourite Tik Tokker was and answered Shan Wills and preceeded to laugh and make comments about her whilst others in the live laughed and cheered agreeing with her.

In the same live she accused Sofia of not supporting her and making her feel bad about being successful. She also bragged about making money from eating a hot dog with a best friend-I should add the hot dog was euphemism. Again in the same live she also took another swipe at Molly Mae saying she's the rudest I fluencer she's met.

She was also called out for making light of domestic violence but it's okay because she had a word with the woman who posted it and she understood it's just Eden's dark humour. Que Eden's minions defending her and saying she doesn't have a bad bone in her body and Eden turning off comments.

Patiently awaiting the apology video in which Eden cries and says it's been twisted and people know her and it's just her dark humour
I’m new to this so don’t know how to comment really lol but she was on tiktok last week or so and she was getting her hair coloured green like hulk and i commented saying i didn’t like it ( i’m allowed an opinion) and she said “ well that’s good it’s not your hair you silly cunt isn’t it” she’s so fucking rude, i haven’t followed her and never will she’s weird

• Wow

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
Considering she blamed people for her grandads death and made a big song and dance about what she’s EXACTLY doing now. Every day telling everyone to stay the fuck in, doing adverts for Covid etc. She’s a fucking twat.

heckles

Chatty Member
She had some just on one side a few months ago, nothing was ever said! She got told how amazing she looked blah blah 😑
She will probably say she’s allowed to have braids because she’s dated a man of colour. It’s a racists favourite excuse that they know someone of colour so they’re excused

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
I'm so sick of seeing the comments defending her and it being dark humour and how she wouldn't do it to hurt anyone as she's the loveliest person and she's going through a hard time. Okay where's that same enthusiasm for the people she's slated, where's the outcry for that. That's right there's none because Saint Eden does no wrong and it's not bullying when it's her

The way she said “when you’ve made it” talking about herself actually gave me second hand embarrassment 😬 her ego is farrrr to big

• Haha

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Celebrity? CELEBRITY? She ain’t no celebrity. Fucking hell. She’s just someone who’s “known” by under 16s on TikTok.. she only got verified because she wouldn’t shut up about it and her shit management got it for me, she literally forced that so much it’s so cringe. Gives me the ICK. I still stand by the fact she used the charity live to get noticed more and get more followers, and she begged to go on the news twice so she was “known”.
How dare you she manifested it. She told herself daily it was going to happen and she was blessed with it haha

• Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
She posted this on her insta
She's based the majority of her content off helping people with eating disorders eat & claiming they can't live without her? She choose to become this mental health advocate. More manipulating and narcissistic tactics trying to convince people they will have the best adventure of their lives following her. Eden love you barely leave your bedroom.

She's gaslighting people. Oh sorry I'm not perfect and say the wrong things. Sorry I talk about sex and masturbation. There's a time & place for all these things, it's not when she's eating, or with the kids, it's not on a live for children in need.

When you decide to become a influencer you hold some responsibility for the things you post. If she didn't want to have any accountability she should have stayed in a taxi office.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member

Happens to be filming an “act of kindness” and a “fan” comes up to her. Also why would you wanna share a half drank coke??? Even precovid that’s rank
It gives me the ick when people film themselves doing acts of kindness its so fake and honestly if you have to film yourself doing a good deed you're not a good person and it's just you trying to convince yourself you are

She done a video with her pet hates once and that threw me off because she chews so loudly with her mouth open
Bloody hell was gonna say she chews like an absolute animal

Screenshot_20211205_230547_com.instagram.android.jpg

Eden Little history lesson for you Christopher Columbus is possible the WORST example you could have used when talking about sex as he contributed to the rape and murders of Native American women but then you seem to make a habit of this. First Ted Bundy, now Christopher Columbus. As a rape victim you'd think you'd be a little more sensitive about the subject

Last edited:
  • Sick

heckles

Chatty Member
Just went to watch it and oh my god, Yaz usually grates on me but I think she could easily take over the eat with me videos. I think it’s because she has that maternal instinct so she can talk really calmly and even though she was talking about going to social in the city, it was just as if you’re having a normal chat with someone. Eden always burps or mentions something gross like when she pissed in a cup. Looks like she has some stern competition

MissLola

Chatty Member
I actually feel bad for Sofia😂… Gets told she’s basically a shit friend in front of everyone on live and then after has Eden running her big mouth about them doing sex work… She obviously doesn’t care that Sofia is a mother and putting that kinda info out is disrespectful and weird …

Can u imagine if Sofia eventually has enough and exposes Eden omg