Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did you see her she describe her ex (I don’t know his name) but she said something like “I dated my grandads carer, BLACK (inset exaggerated mouthing of the word) gold tooth (insert shocked face) …” I don’t see what relevance those had to be mentioned. She’s never said “my ex WHITE with a love for shopping at ASOS” before. I think you’re onto something. Kim K might’ve found fame through shagging Ray J but that’s not the same thing Eden.
She's also said about once you go black you never go back and it's true they have big willies. Told everyone on the children in need live that as well

• Wow
Reactions: 2
laurenisabelsings she's not really a queen supporting small businesses though is she. Because she won't be paying for them she'll expect them free then won't bother actually telling anyone about them as always. Also so there's an eyelash lady who pops up from time to time who did a story time about some influencer wanting free lashes and idk why but even if it's not true I instantly thought of Eden and wouldn't put it past her to actually be messaging small businesses and begging for stuff
No she will. She will say they’re amazing. Then she will slag them off. Then say her words were twisted.

I actually like Freya. Only one of them I can stand.

Reactions: 1
No she will. She will say they’re amazing. Then she will hag them off. Then say her words were twisted.

Maybe you miss when Freya was responsible for sharing details about a 14 year old her 10k follower? For exposing a worried mothers messages.

Reactions: 4
No she will. She will say they’re amazing. Then she will hag them off. Then say her words were twisted.

I used to like her and then the Maddie incident happened and now I can see she's as vile as the other two hags and whilst there's times I feel sorry for the way Eden and Yaz speak about her she's not as nice as she makes out

Reactions: 7
Those are really badly done. Those parts are so messy.

I used to like her and then the Maddie incident happened and now I can see she's as vile as the other two hags and whilst there's times I feel sorry for the way Eden and Yaz speak about her she's not as nice as she makes out
She was the least problematic to me. But even on some of Eden's lives Iv saw a nasty side to her. She's the prettiest sister though 😂

Attachments

She was the least problematic to me. But even on some of Eden's lives Iv saw a nasty side to her. She's the prettiest sister though 😂
With so damaged hair those can't be good for u 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
With so damaged hair those can't be good for u 🤦🏼‍♀️
She probably won't wear them for long knowing her a couple of days. If any hair is lost it's just the hair she would lose daily. But if you shed hair when you have braids in there's nowhere for the hair to fall. My bet is she'll make a few thirst traps, keep them for her cyber Monday live then probs get her hair done by poppy in the next week

Reactions: 6
How anyone says Yasmin and Eden look alike, I really don’t know. They look nothing alike. Yasmin is so funny. More gummy than tooth. The only way they “look alike” is because they have the same extra extra extra large gobs and black hair.. Yasmin thinks she’s so something and she isn’t and she needs knocking down a peg or two. I’m sick of seeing the excessive spit she holds in her mouth, it’s literally so stringy too. She needs to stop the Diet Coke and drink more water. Maybe Eden should stop encouraging her fans to be hydrated and encourage her sister some more. Eden cannot sit there and explain how she’s got OCD and emetophobia, when she’s kissing her nephews and nieces etc on the lips and cheeks etc and allowing Yasmin and her rotten solid egg farts to be “cup caked” in her face and being that close to people 🤢 I can literally imagine what Yasmin’s breathe smells like from sucking Eden’s bum hole so much.. them gums man.. I can’t cope.. this post might come across as horrible but Yasmin isn’t exactly the nicest of people is she? Let’s be honest. Everything that gets said on here, is only what she deserves. She’s a horrible person with such a bad attitude.

Attachments

• Sick
I saw the picture and it really looks like the right side of her head has been stretched out on Facebook or something. Kinda distorted 😂. Charlotte can't stop complaining about stuff lately. She's got a wee bit of money from Connor getting his knob out and thinks she's the high and mighty. How is she surprised an event full of nobody's was shite 😂
Has anyone made a thread for them yet? I saw a comment somewhere on here saying he cheated on her and it's well known, I'd love to hear that tea! I like them as a couple but I think her quitting her job will harm them. She was live with Dan and chloe earlier and Eden joined the live, Chloe didn't even react it was strange

Oh my god!! This is why women with fine hair shouldn’t get braids put it, you can see her scalp! As someone said she will 1000000% male thirst traps and then remove them but oh my god. The woman that did them (Caz I think her name is??) has done a great job on the actual braids but I can’t get over how fine her hair is on the scalp

This has probably already been mentioned but what is this?! The foundation and the primer thing before it. Jesus she looked like the tin man turned Oompa Loompa. I think she’s trying to promote these products but she’s just told me what not to buy. Halloween was a month ago Eden 🤦🏻‍♀️. Now I’d say she’s really good with make up normally and we know she doesn’t wear these products so what’s the point in this ad. I know she cakes it on but her make up looks a lot better normally

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I wish my anxiety was as good as Eden’s!!!! The girls out 24/7 happy as Larry. I can’t even go to Tesco without having a fuckin panic attack. It’s not fashionable to have anxiety. So annoying

Mega cringe that these nobodies who make stupid videos all day every day think they’re so cool and famous, when really they’re only liked by pre pubescent 12 year old kids or weird pervy old people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but then braids make her head look awfully annoyingly massive 🤢😂😂 she’s done some things with her hair but these braids have got to be the worse she’s ever looked! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone made a thread for them yet? I saw a comment somewhere on here saying he cheated on her and it's well known, I'd love to hear that tea! I like them as a couple but I think her quitting her job will harm them. She was live with Dan and chloe earlier and Eden joined the live, Chloe didn't even react it was strange
I haven't saw one. I wouldn't know where to start with making it either. I'm not good at the recap run down things.

She's also said about once you go black you never go back and it's true they have big willies. Told everyone on the children in need live that as well
I can’t find it now, but she also posted a video a few weeks ago with the 2 sisters saying their ‘type’ and one of them im sure it was Freya’s type was ‘black guys’. Like I say I couldn’t find it again so perhaps got deleted but that felt really off…

racial fetishisation:

“For Black men, these fantasies come from very standard and well-known stereotypes: aggression, dominance, athleticism, hypermasculinity, and endowment. But racial fetishization is often held to a different standard than other forms of racism because, the argument goes, it’s just a form of preference and attraction. In reality, it’s nothing more than dehumanization.”

• Heart
I can’t find it now, but she also posted a video a few weeks ago with the 2 sisters saying their ‘type’ and one of them im sure it was Freya’s type was ‘black guys’. Like I say I couldn’t find it again so perhaps got deleted but that felt really off…

racial fetishisation:

“For Black men, these fantasies come from very standard and well-known stereotypes: aggression, dominance, athleticism, hypermasculinity, and endowment. But racial fetishization is often held to a different standard than other forms of racism because, the argument goes, it’s just a form of preference and attraction. In reality, it’s nothing more than dehumanization.”
I'm black by the way I know this. Yeah she said Freya's type was black guys. I'm just sad that they find it acceptable.

I'm black by the way I know this. Yeah she said Freya's type was black guys. I'm just sad that they find it acceptable.
Totally and especially with such a large following where they have an opportunity to set an example and educate!

I’m white, but I do try and educate myself & share that knowledge with other people! That’s how change starts to happen right? I’m looking at you Eden!

• Heart
Has anyone seen her Instagram story of a fan meeting her and Eden is signing her notepad or something and the young ish girl says “I brought you a present” and Eden replies “shut up, is it a dildo?” Like what the duck?!?!? Is she okay? Why would she say that? The girl isn’t ok

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen her Instagram story of a fan meeting her and Eden is signing her notepad or something and the young ish girl says “I brought you a present” and Eden replies “shut up, is it a dildo?” Like what the duck?!?!? Is she okay? Why would she say that? The girl isn’t ok
Why would anyone get someone they look up to a dildo…? In what world? Especially when her like followers are all under 16. She’s bleeping tapped. Imagine if some guy said “shut up is it a flesh light??” Like the duck is wrong with her. The cakey, cultural appropriating nonce

Reactions: 6

It reminds me of when you was younger on holiday in Spain and would get braids done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.