Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been blocked in Eden's comments for telling her that her fans have been in Cheryls lives all day harassing her and pretending to be related to eden

Reactions: 2
She is honestly so lazy. Always ordering food like why not make a salad. As she is "famous" for her EWM and is helping people with eating disorders and has emetophobia why not do videos of cooking healthy balanced meals. I'm sure her 'fans' can't afford a take away twice a day 🙄

Reactions: 6
Morning all… so it seems she’s forgetting the issue telling everyone to go and buy the wax melts… why is it being made out about the wax melts. The wax melts had nothing to do with the reason why I switched on you.. and getting your followers to come at me like I’m going to run and hide. No I did the video because I didn’t agree with something you commented. To then have someone going have you got an active account on tattle.. well erm it’s pretty obvious we don’t all pretend to be someone I am Cheryl. And I’m blocking the word clout 🙈 it’s like she’s doing it for clout 😂 doing what for clout sweetheart? Oh and can you also as you do read here minions and Harvey people.. can you tell yaz that bullshitting about the reason why I switched is not good oh and as for offering money to drive her places.. I asked them both to attend a party event which we was willing to pay for. I’m not easily to back down like before.

Reactions: 7
Because it’s entertaining watch someone make such a prat of themselves! Crack on Eden keep digging, we know you’re watching 😉
I love how they both keep saying ‘they don’t like you but still find time to watch everything you do’. Like the imagine people who don’t like them or have a different opinion are just sat in a darkened room refreshing their pages waiting for them to post hahaha, they are so arrogant!!

yet, she still finds the time to do videos about people finding the time to not like her. Have a day off you self righteous baffoons

Reactions: 8
How on earth has she aged like 40 years in such a short space of time?! She looks inflated, worn out and just absolutely buggared lmao! Can't cope with the lips either. I think the way she tries coming across as this 'bad witch' just makes her 174940302x more unattractive 😅
Her chin is basically non existent because her lips take up all of that space

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How on earth has she aged like 40 years in such a short space of time?! She looks inflated, worn out and just absolutely buggared lmao! Can't cope with the lips either. I think the way she tries coming across as this 'bad witch' just makes her 174940302x more unattractive 😅
Aw she actually looked dead pretty in the first pic but now she just looks like it hurts to even just blink for her. She will probably look like Madge from Benidorm by the age of 35 with all the bad food, energy drinks, smoking and sunbeds. Great influence on younger people

Reactions: 8
It’s sad because she used to be uniquely pretty before she lost herself to tiktok trying to be someone she’s not. What a shame

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I love how they both keep saying ‘they don’t like you but still find time to watch everything you do’. Like the imagine people who don’t like them or have a different opinion are just sat in a darkened room refreshing their pages waiting for them to post hahaha, they are so arrogant!!

yet, she still finds the time to do videos about people finding the time to not like her. Have a day off you self righteous baffoons
also they watch everything we do and say too😂😂

Reactions: 3
So at what point is Eden going to tell her followers to not come and give me hate 😂 nah I’m joking if your reading this my darling it doesn’t phase me at all. I think it’s slowly died down now though thank goodness. I can’t see anything she has put as she’s blocked me. I’ve been put in the naughty corner and fed to the mini Harvey’s…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.