Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
This is what I was thinking she said her friend went through it why wouldn't she just say she had been through DV herself if she used to get beaten by Marvin..Doesn't make sense. Surely even Eden wouldn't lie about DV..
She mentioned it in one of her many videos about exes said how one used to hit her and cheat on her

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Oh my god she is foul. I know there’s being open minded and forward, but she takes it over the top every single time. Talking about sex, periods etc is such a taboo subject and some girls feel weird talking about it. I sure know when I started my periods, I was so worried to tell my mum but I did, but I know even my cousins was afraid to tell my auntie, so they told me instead.. and when you’ve got someone like Eden saying what she says. That even puts me off and i’m mid 20’s 😂 she needs to word her wording better. We will probably have them both on live soon talking about relationships hahahahahaha the pros they are

Exactly, she can barely talk about sex with positive language never mind something serious. The question someone asked her was about smears and she said she hadn't had one but had a STI check. I asked in here and people said it's 25 in England.
It’s 25 in England but should be a lot younger. I think it should be the minute you start periods and become sexually active..

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Eden licking Chloes arse on Chloes and Dan’s live in the comments 😂
Shut up no way. Whats she said?
She has some nerve like Edes babe everyone knows you're a homewrecking tramp who sexted Dan behind Chloes back for ages. Licking her ass now won't change the fact you're a cunt

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Can Freya not do anything on her own? In the eat with me tonight Eden has said that Cali isn’t well so they’re taking her for her PCR tomorrow, but why does Eden need to attend too? Does she think she’s missing something?!

Shall we start putting bets on how long until they’re arguing or broken up? I know they’re wanting to “keep it quiet” cause it’s early days, stop involving him in videos then. He’s always talking in them, always in the background and then she will get more comments of people asking questions and wanting to see him. She even had the cheek to say followers found him and started to be weird trying to flirt with him? Lol.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Her mum and dads bedroom is next door to hers. Before she got verified and known on TikTok, she use to go live during lockdown and silly o’clock and she would say her mum would knock on the wall when Eden started to talk about something her mum didn’t approve of. She 100% doesn’t have her own floor and own bathroom. She lives in a two story house, not a town house. She might have her own bathroom but her dad also uses that bathroom as she stated lots of times about him being in the bath or shower and using her olaplex..

Not that it makes a difference anyway but I just know she don’t have her own floor
Oh right when she was talking about them having the exchange student staying a few weeks ago she said it doesn't bother her because she's on her own floor with her own bathroom so nobody bothers her. Haven't heard her say her dad uses her olaplex but have heard her say she's upstairs on her own.

numbarumba

What does shadow banned mean im such an oldie to this?.
Her profile doesn't appear in the top results section on search and her profile is waaaaaaaay down at the bottom of the user section.

Her profile doesn't appear in the top results section on search and her profile is waaaaaaaay down at the bottom of the user section.
Her videos appear in the "top" search but no direct link to her profile as normal.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
That’s obviously where they met, but he doesn’t sound like his from London does he? He sounds like he has a bit of an accent.. I think we’ve all discovered Eden doesn’t have a type, none of her ex’s are similar in any way possible.. there’s 10 years between them so maybe Eden will actually mature and grow up now

LOL. Yasmin mate, get a job will ya
I dunno cause unfortunately he sounds like someone I'd rather forget and he's a Londoner. But depends he could have grown up, up north and moved to London or something I'm not sure

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
So she basically did sex work? Where she gave a blowjob for £50? Give it a few months when TikTok dies down, she will 100000% be on OnlyFans..
I mean I could be wrong but it's the way she said it and gestures not sure if I got a screen recording of that part I'll have to have a look

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Has Eden grown a backbone over night or something? She was so rude to everybody being opinionated in the live earlier, especially when it came to unicorn cosmetics. She tried their lashes for the first time today and then voice noted them saying she needs some more by Saturday for a “massive event” she means social in the city.. and then everybody in the comments was like “well can’t you buy them, it’s called supporting small businesses” blah blah blah and she replied so rudely saying “well why would I when I can get them for free? I’m lucky to be where I am now to be given things for free” that kind of attitude is a solid no from me. Just no need for it. She could’ve done the voice note when she finished the live. It was like she was throwing it in peoples faces that we would have to pay whilst she gets things for free. Then her management messaged saying something and she said “no it’s gifted, not an ad” 😂😂😂😂
Unicorn lashes aren't only one wear either. She can wear the lashes she wore today on Saturday.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Max has deleted the post now but there was two comments on there where one was from someone with about 300 followers and a few videos that said he's from her area and is quite well known to be that and all the boys hate him but then again that could also be due to social media as well .however if he's a known sex offender won't we be able to see it on a list somewhere?
His post is still on Instagram stories. I'm guessing the video will have been reported not removed. There's no way people in his area couldn't get the word out. You see those community's contacting the wolf pack hunters and pedophil vigilantes and getting the word out quickly.

I don't want to pay for this if that's not him
Pay & maybe you'll see his DOB etc? But if that says the latest report is today? I also wouldn't like to think the mcloughlin girls followers and making false reports either. Oh wait is that just for his personal details? I thought that was maybe about like the register or something

iamtheone

It’s weird how people can try and make you think I’m in the wrong. No I’m not I called someone out it’s as simple as that l. Yes I did that with banterqueen I was stupid but this is different in my eyes. She is an influencer who she will influence to behave or act in a way. Can someone help me here was I supposed to just ignore this behaviour?

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I just couldn’t stop cringing at her live with him in the background. They’re making out they’ve been dating and going out for years and years and they’re married and got kids… Not two weeks!

Considering Eden was “celibate” for that amount of time, all it took was a older male to take her to winter wonderland, kiss her in a cab and that was it. Her knickers was down. She also stated “yeah it’s moving quickly but we’re here to live it” or something along them lines. She seems very easy to sleep with. Her family have told her to keep their relationship quietly but Eden can’t help herself. She loves the attention too much. The cheek of her to say people are being bitter about her relationship, behave hun. No body wants Lloyd, 33 from Manchester. LOL.

Informing us what they both love about each other? It’s all good and well now being only two weeks and the honeymoon period, wait until the true colours show 😊 especially eden’s true colours..
She wasn't truly celibate though she said on her story's last week she had been engaging in every other sort of sexual activity just not penetration.