Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Eden, what she said about her best friend on the charity live isn’t about Sofia and how she has other best friends

Reactions: 1
According to Eden, what she said about her best friend on the charity live isn’t about Sofia and how she has other best friends
Another lie I’m sure. It’s not a coincidence that they weren’t following each other recently

Reactions: 1
Sofia is the only real life friend Iv ever heard her mention or spend time with. She's even said before Sofia used to laugh at her and make her feel stupid for doing tiktoks. What's the chances that two of her bestfriends make her feel the same?

so in response to her insta stories about how her ‘management’ block and delete her comments before she sees them… she hasn’t been with this management for long has she? It’s actually quite recent. She’s been blocking and deleting comments since I started watching her!! And that was a long time ago 🤥

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, first time poster on this thread!! This girl screaaaaams bad vibes 🤮 she does not deserve the platform she has whatsoever she seems rotten to the core!!!

Reactions: 9
It's the fact when someone asked her why she deleted the "Does Brandon do Black Friday Deals?" comment she said she didn't delete it that it had been reported then proceeded to call the person a prick.

Reactions: 2
Eden if I were you I'd sack that PA of yours he's not doing a very good job now is he. Thought he was brought in to delete all the negativity so you'd not have to see it because your mental health is so bad.

Oh and shocker Yaz is sucking tit of of Eden's arse again

Screenshot_20211120_214312.jpg
Screenshot_20211120_214327.jpg
Screenshot_20211120_214410.jpg
Screenshot_20211120_214717.jpg
Screenshot_20211120_214736.jpg

Anyone else notice she switches on and off her 'uncontrollable shaking'. It's perfectly fine when she's doing her transitions etc. Can see right through this girl!

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice she switches on and off her 'uncontrollable shaking'. It's perfectly fine when she's doing her transitions etc. Can see right through this girl!
Same with her Emetophobia that's supposed to be soooo bad that she has to text her mum about what they have for dinner and googles all the places incase the reviews are bad but was always eating kfc, McDonald's etc and I've gotten ill from kfc so many times and as someone else said she went on that drinks in the sky thing and goes to alton towers or wherever where people throw up all the time

Reactions: 5
Well isn’t that funny… I just found this in a news article wrote about Eden in 2020 it’s about her views on influencers going to dubai during the pandemic…

In Eden’s own words “People in the public are looking up to you and look to you for guidance and I think it’s ridiculous that people are flying to Dubai.”

So she even admitted a year ago that it’s important what an influencer puts out there as she knows influencers have people looking up to them.. Funny how she can’t see the same when she’s cracking jokes about DV when her following is all kids. lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was so funny when she done that artical as if she wasn't leaving the house everyday to go to the shops & meeting her fans. Anytime anyone called her out on it she would just scream that her grandad died and her dad was ill. That her family new every single Covid rule because they read the guidelines everyday.

I can't remember the guildlines saying b&m, getting a food delivery daily, going to asda daily, hugging fans without a mask was essential but ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a scandal when everyone was buying that. Eden went mad and told everyone not to message her about the tan they needed to message the company because it was nothing to do with her. Even though it was a fake tan she heavily promoted with her photo on it.

She even went as far to say people would harass little mix like they were her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This girl will never ever learn she's had more scandals than anyone else unfortunately for her it's all on here we don't forget. I bet she thought this would blow over like it usually does but thankfully more people are aware of her crap now. The mother of that young girl must be so glad she put a stop to eden having a hold over her daughter

Reactions: 5
WHO and WHY would anyone want to buy this? And what for 😂😂😂😂
There’s so many thinks wrong with that I can’t even deal.
Who the f would want a cardboard cut out of a “tiktok star”
Celebrity ? Since when

• Haha
WHO and WHY would anyone want to buy this? And what for 😂😂😂😂
Celebrity? CELEBRITY? She ain’t no celebrity. bleeping hell. She’s just someone who’s “known” by under 16s on TikTok.. she only got verified because she wouldn’t shut up about it and her tit management got it for me, she literally forced that so much it’s so cringe. Gives me the ICK. I still stand by the fact she used the charity live to get noticed more and get more followers, and she begged to go on the news twice so she was “known”.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.