Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

76868684aa

The lies on Edens latest insta story are ridiculous! Does she not realise things stay on the internet forever, I've literally watched a video of her admitting she only started eat with me because she watched an American titkoker do it and gain a lot of views and when she looked for a British influencer doing it she couldn't find one and she knew that would be her niche that would excell her career! I've also watched her live when she was dying her hair in her room, it was going wrong and the colour wouldn't take and a lot of people were telling her to go live with a hairdresser that was offering to help and she literally said "I don't want or need help and if you all carry on telling me to go live with other people I'll come off and none of you will see my hair" like people were oxygen dependant on seeing it 😭😭😭

Reactions: 10

heckles

Chatty Member
If I had botched lip fillers like that I’d be jumping for joy that I’d be allowed to wear a mask again. I really hope nothing happens to her dad due to her being selfish and picking when she can wear a mask and going to all these events
Also! She said she was mid panic attack during her “act of kindness”. Last thing I think about during a panic attack is to film myself! She’s so fake

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Never known a family to video themsleves crying so much. Phones glued to her hand and she can't googled if David Attenborough is dead but she can video every single time she crys

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
WHO and WHY would anyone want to buy this? And what for 😂😂😂😂
Celebrity? CELEBRITY? She ain’t no celebrity. Fucking hell. She’s just someone who’s “known” by under 16s on TikTok.. she only got verified because she wouldn’t shut up about it and her shit management got it for me, she literally forced that so much it’s so cringe. Gives me the ICK. I still stand by the fact she used the charity live to get noticed more and get more followers, and she begged to go on the news twice so she was “known”.

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
She's changed from the girl who used to historically cry about her grandad everyday and beg people to follow the rules. Her family are dirty Tories anyways and would do anything to rim Boris!

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Yaz done the eat with me tonight and can I just say. It’s a millions times better than any of Eden’s gross videos. Just shows how bad Eden actually is at eat with mes and that is what she’s known for 😂 is she good at anything lol
NO but why did I actually enjoy that EWM like it was actually calm. Did Yaz talk with food in her mouth, yes but did we see every grain and atom of what she was eating whilst she spat at the camera. No. Eden for once take notes from Yaz because whilst I can't stand her she did a better job than your poor attempts the last few months

heckles

Chatty Member
Shan just spoke about the connect live and she’s hit the nail on the head. She said it was meant to be a positive live for a good cause and all they did was used it as an excuse to bash on other influencers. Felt so bad for her, she seems so deflated but lots of people supporting her in the comments and realising Eden is a massive liar and will only do what makes her popular. Would love if bigger influencers started to call Eden out

ThatGirl99

Eden definitely spells like fags and that charli spray you’d take to school when you was younger

• Haha

MissLola

Chatty Member
It’s so obvious how she just used the ‘eat with me’s and targeted lonely kids as a solid foundation for her to gain followers fast…What she really wants is to get into acting, she longs to be found on tiktok by some hollywood producer, but the thing is without the eat with me videos she would’ve never gone viral with her mediocre “acting”…

She also has a youtube account that she used to vlog on before Tiktok so she’s always been trying to get recognised but it didn’t work until she realised she can get viral quick, monitise off ill kids and trick them into thinking she actually cares about them.. Let’s be honest she’s never made any actual authentic Eden content it’s always been copied

Last edited:

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Eden is the true definition of a beg. Nothing more and nothing less, her likes today have been shocking so she’s decided to pull out the attention card by begging for the comments from little girls like “and look at you now” and the famous “I needed this today”.. she strives off her massive ego being pushed up even higher with sympathy comments.

She goes on like she’s the only person to ever walk on this earth to be cheated on and get her heart broken. God forbid she ever gets married and has children and15/20 years later he cheats and they get a divorce, I’ll be so happy TikTok won’t be relevant then (I’m hoping).. because we won’t hear the bloody end of it. I think her karma is still due to happen for her being the person she is, the whole leaving her partner for a older man, I think she cheated deep down, no lie.. but she won’t ever admit that..

And by the way, we’re nearly in 2022. Please leave the whole crying pictures and videos in this year, we don’t need them next year too when they should’ve been left back in the early 2000’s (even if they were sad enough to do that)

‘Mum, what did you do when you were younger?’

‘Made videos of me crying and put them on TikTok to get sympathy from other people and I spoke about my ex’s quite a lot even though I pleaded I’m over them but I made a video about them everyday so people didn’t forget I’ve been in a relationship and had my heart broke” ffs

• Haha

emjayx

Woah, what a thread. I only stumbled upon this by accident but definitely sticking around now 👋🏻
I have never really followed her but I often see her pop up on my FYP - and she’s always given me creep vibes.. I always feel like she’s constantly jumping on trends to keep herself relevant.. don’t even get me started with the ‘Eat with me’ 😂

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Yaz and Lee just done the pen throwing into a cup thing couples are doing and Lee dared Yaz to snog his mum and got excited when it went in. What's this family's obsession with stuff like that

• Sick

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
It was so funny when she done that artical as if she wasn't leaving the house everyday to go to the shops & meeting her fans. Anytime anyone called her out on it she would just scream that her grandad died and her dad was ill. That her family new every single Covid rule because they read the guidelines everyday.

I can't remember the guildlines saying b&m, getting a food delivery daily, going to asda daily, hugging fans without a mask was essential but ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I really didn’t want to know if she was still celibate or not to be honest, it’s none of my business so why she felt the need to inform 2.7 million people is beyond me.. don’t over share and then cry when people are talking about you and your business

Also (correct me if I’m wrong) isn’t celibacy a choice you make rather than just not getting any because you haven’t got a partner?

• Haha
Reactions: 9