Eden Harvz #11 Hi karma, here’s to everyone finding out that Eden Harvz ain’t quite the charmer🥂😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how most tiktok “famous” people have now evolved or brought out their own brands meanwhile all Eden is doing is the same stupid montages of herself and boring tiktok shop ad’s which will eventually make her lose tonnes of followers because people will start to get bored of it… There’s only so much repetitive content and lives people can watch😬

Must be hard being a content creator when you’ve got no real talents

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It gives me the ick when people film themselves doing acts of kindness its so fake and honestly if you have to film yourself doing a good deed you're not a good person and it's just you trying to convince yourself you are

Bloody hell was gonna say she chews like an absolute animal

View attachment 907712

Eden Little history lesson for you Christopher Columbus is possible the WORST example you could have used when talking about sex as he contributed to the rape and murders of Native American women but then you seem to make a habit of this. First Ted Bundy, now Christopher Columbus. As a rape victim you'd think you'd be a little more sensitive about the subject
Also just WHAT the duck. Who talks like this? Not only is she giving out advice to minors about their sex lives but she’s definitely not the one to do it either. She’s teaching people to have no self respect 😬 pack it up Eden

Whys she comparing herself answering these questions to them going up a mountain she even got the mountain wrong 😆
Is she a puppy? I have never humped a pillow in my life. Wtf is she teaching people 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There was a TikTok event last night called year in TikTok and all the big creators were there - where was Eden 👀 oh that’s right she doesn’t actually have any real content. Baffles me how her minions actually think she’s contributed to anything. I genuinely believe she could murder someone and then do a fake crying apology video and they would all be in the comments “everyone makes mistakes”

Reactions: 9
Also just WHAT the duck. Who talks like this? Not only is she giving out advice to minors about their sex lives but she’s definitely not the one to do it either. She’s teaching people to have no self respect 😬 pack it up Eden

Is she a puppy? I have never humped a pillow in my life. Wtf is she teaching people 😂😂😂
Right she's saying it's being positive about sex and making it less taboo but honestly if it was a grown man talking about sex with minors he'd be called what he is a predator. She's dangerous, all she needs to do is give one bit of wrong advice and it could end badly for someone. She's not a trained professional either so she really needs to stop talking health etc

Reactions: 7
Not Yaz doing a basic plait in her hair and acting as if she’s just invented a new hairstyle.

I honestly think the problem with Eden is she thinks talking about sex has to be graphic and she thinks the way she words things is acceptable. She’s fully aware her fan base are young, she knows they’re easily influenced as well. Good on her for talking about sex but as I’ve said before she should promote being open to parents or doctors so that if god forbid, something happens one day they can ask and use the correct terms. Also if some guy said he humped a pillow and a teddy, we’d have cancelled him. She needs to stop being so grim.

Reactions: 6
Don’t get me wrong, I’d have loved to have someone older than me to look up to as I was a teenager to tell me body parts were normal. I spent 10 years hating all my bits and bobs thinking I look nothing like these girls in magazines or on p0rn.
20 years ago we didn’t have such open and honest chats and I was an only child. So what she’s doing is nice, by being there to tell these young kids that all of them is completely natural. But duck me, she needs to tone down the sex talk. There’s a way of conducting yourself and being quite respectful about it all, but she takes it too far 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think she just needs to decide who her target audience is. Is the the vulnerable young teens she begged parents to let them follow her for eat with me to help them now your telling them about humping teddy's, self pleasure, where to buy sex toys & anal. Or is it curious coming of age teens who want to learn more about their bodies? Because there's a big difference in maturity and curiosity from teens who can't eat a meal without a video of Eden to teens who are exploring themselves. Is she gonna put a warning for 18+ content on her page? Because whiles it's very very true some teens are curious 16 is the legal age of consent. 18+ to be sending nudes or anything spicy like that. I'm not 100% sure on this either but I think you need to be 18+ to buy sex toys. It's not right to be telling young girls they should get off with a vibrator 2 times a day because it helps with stress, or to touch themselves when they aren't horny. I know she's just implying these things but it's dangerous. If this is the road she's going down it's not enough just to say oh I'm not a parent it's not up to me what they watch. Okay just give 14 year olds the impression they need to buy a vibrator and ram themselves with it twice a day & it'll make them happy. Her advice if I'd heard it at her age I'd have thought I needed to be hyper sexual and doing all this stuff to figure out my pleasure.

Also she's never had a smear? Is it different in England? Iv had 3 in Scotland and I'm 30.

Reactions: 7
I think she just needs to decide who her target audience is. Is the the vulnerable young teens she begged parents to let them follow her for eat with me to help them now your telling them about humping teddy's, self pleasure, where to buy sex toys & anal. Or is it curious coming of age teens who want to learn more about their bodies? Because there's a big difference in maturity and curiosity from teens who can't eat a meal without a video of Eden to teens who are exploring themselves. Is she gonna put a warning for 18+ content on her page? Because whiles it's very very true some teens are curious 16 is the legal age of consent. 18+ to be sending nudes or anything spicy like that. I'm not 100% sure on this either but I think you need to be 18+ to buy sex toys. It's not right to be telling young girls they should get off with a vibrator 2 times a day because it helps with stress, or to touch themselves when they aren't horny. I know she's just implying these things but it's dangerous. If this is the road she's going down it's not enough just to say oh I'm not a parent it's not up to me what they watch. Okay just give 14 year olds the impression they need to buy a vibrator and ram themselves with it twice a day & it'll make them happy. Her advice if I'd heard it at her age I'd have thought I needed to be hyper sexual and doing all this stuff to figure out my pleasure.

Also she's never had a smear? Is it different in England? Iv had 3 in Scotland and I'm 30.
In England we have it at age 25

We don’t have them until we’re 25 in England.

Reactions: 1
I think there's ways and means of saying things unfortunately she is going the wrong way about it all. She could get onto a good thing if she didn't date constructive criticism as being a troll.
I just saw another sad video about the little boy arthur and it made me think I'm surprised eden hasn't used it to do a crying video and tell some story along with it.

In England we get our first smear at 25 I think there's been campaigns to have it done earlier due to women dieing before they've got to 25 woth cervical cancer

I also think context is important.

I'm all for having these conversations with young people but I actually think it should be in a setting where they have to actually choose to be exposed to it. Stumbling across it on a public app isn't helpful and means that the young person cannot consent to have those sort of things told to them or discussed around them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think there's ways and means of saying things unfortunately she is going the wrong way about it all. She could get onto a good thing if she didn't date constructive criticism as being a troll.
I just saw another sad video about the little boy arthur and it made me think I'm surprised eden hasn't used it to do a crying video and tell some story along with it.

In England we get our first smear at 25 I think there's been campaigns to have it done earlier due to women dieing before they've got to 25 woth cervical cancer
Ah right I didn't know. I was invited at 18, 25 & 30 for mines.

I also think context is important.

I'm all for having these conversations with young people but I actually think it should be in a setting where they have to actually choose to be exposed to it. Stumbling across it on a public app isn't helpful and means that the young person cannot consent to have those sort of things told to them or discussed around them.
Actually yeah this is a good point as I know I've had to sign things for my children to have these lessons at school. One I was unaware of was suicide rates I was a little upset no one had warned my daughter before that lesson or even me as her parent but that's done in a safer environment

She's posting about she's not intimating people are intimated. I'm not. I wouldn't look twice at her if I walked past her in the street. Even if she was filming herself in a public. Talk about a superiority complex

She's posting about she's not intimating people are intimated. I'm not. I wouldn't look twice at her if I walked past her in the street. Even if she was filming herself in a public. Talk about a superiority complex
Is that why twice now she's filmed because she thought people were going to start on her and beat her up

Reactions: 1
Actually yeah this is a good point as I know I've had to sign things for my children to have these lessons at school. One I was unaware of was suicide rates I was a little upset no one had warned my daughter before that lesson or even me as her parent but that's done in a safer environment
Exactly this. I'm a secondary school and 6th form teacher and we sometimes need to discuss things that are uncomfortable. I think it's important that everyone goes into that fully aware.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.