Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh don't get me started .I'm fed up of these lives now .there's loads that do them .it's like the teleshopping channel on lives lately

Except hers isn't very proper the other ones I've seen they have gone to there like management's office and have all the products set out and stuff

Reactions: 3
There's been a few .the mcloughlin girls did one the other day and richard sales and then jokeman seems to do one daily .I went through people's lives yesterday and most of them was one of these lives 😆

Why does yaz go on like she is the only woman with a child, I'm sorry but moaning like that because apparently her and wolf are stressed on insta. Wonder if she checked on her mates kids when they had jabs because the parents and baby will if been stressed.
Qvc type thing seems to be the latest thing I saw the folding lady do 2 last week and seen a few on fyp they all had a proper set up though not just sat in their bedroom

Reactions: 12
There's been a few .the mcloughlin girls did one the other day and richard sales and then jokeman seems to do one daily .I went through people's lives yesterday and most of them was one of these lives 😆
I don't watch any of those lol, I blocked that Richard I think he's the weirdest person on there. Sexualises everything. Makes me feel sick 😂

Everyone's asking her what shade to buy foundation in and she's ignoring them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else saw Yaz bubbling all over social media about how she's had a stressful day and her friends can see her story's and not check in on her. I don't know anyone everyone else's friendship groups but mines don't post videos on days their stressed hoping we reach out. They tell us they are stressed directly.

Reactions: 15
who called her posting the religious stuff when Christmas time starts? She's started early

Reactions: 9

If this did happen, I bet Tommy and Molly Mae thought Eden was a cringy fan or a psycho. I’m getting so embarrassed

If this did happen, I bet Tommy and Molly Mae thought Eden was a cringy fan or a psycho. I’m getting so embarrassed

• Sick
Reactions: 1

how many more times does she want to tell this story? She told the same story in her eat with me tonight. We’ve discovered someone shouted to Tommy about her “being the best TikToker and wants a pic with Molly” we don’t need to constantly here it. It’s just bragging at this point and I have second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else saw Yaz bubbling all over social media about how she's had a stressful day and her friends can see her story's and not check in on her. I don't know anyone everyone else's friendship groups but mines don't post videos on days their stressed hoping we reach out. They tell us they are stressed directly.
I've never known 2 people post so much of their personal life on social media. If I was so stressed I needed my friends I would go to them not online expecting them to mind read I was really stressed. She's only done this and then moaned to get a load of attention. she Is one of them people that tags they are at hospital for all the you ok hun comments. I feel she expects the poor child to be totally perfect all the time, jabs or not there's always going to be bad days and nights being a parent is not meant to be plain sailing

Reactions: 8
WE ALL KNOW HER BACKSIDE ISNT THAT BIG.

GIRL GIVE UP WITH THE ARCHING OF THE BACK YOU PREDATOR

Looks like an alcoholic beverage to me too… mmm
Those hoops are as tacky as her lips she looks a state

Erm that's embarrassing, why would you even post this it actually makes her look desperate and pathetic as well as a psycho stalker

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The same goes for this specific video too. Why does she feel the need to constantly upload it? To everyone video she basically uploads with all the “nicest pictures and videos of herself” Does she think she looks sexy and mysterious?
When really, she looks like a massive thirsty desperate little girl. How anybody could even find this type of video remotely interesting is mind boggling. I’ve honestly never known someone to love themselves so much. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about self love, confidence and positivity BUT she wouldn’t be anything without the make up, filters and photo editing. Anybody who watched her QVC lie earlier would’ve seen her skin WITHOUT beauty smoothing filter. She even made it a point of how “she didn’t want to get rid of the filters” so how can she promote so much about self love and being body confident when she hardly isn’t herself ????
but honestly, she needs to stop with this video of her thinking she’s some rock GODESS because she’s wearing black lipstick licking her finger with her orange hands and the one white finger

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eden’s getting her makeup done right now on live by Harry Derbidge and she’s eye bleeping herself on camera and then was like “I know I look amazing” and then fake acts when she looks in the mirror like she hasn’t seen what she looks like on camera 🙄🙄 I won’t lie her eyes look good, he’s done a great job but her foundation is looking too dark as per usual

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.