Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely tragic!
Basically being a beg. I don’t think she’s got the friendship circle she claims to have and I don’t blame them.

I've never known 2 people post so much of their personal life on social media. If I was so stressed I needed my friends I would go to them not online expecting them to mind read I was really stressed. She's only done this and then moaned to get a load of attention. she Is one of them people that tags they are at hospital for all the you ok hun comments. I feel she expects the poor child to be totally perfect all the time, jabs or not there's always going to be bad days and nights being a parent is not meant to be plain sailing

No offence but she looks like a Drag Queen. What happened to her “liquid nose job”.. was that another lie? It doesn’t look like she’s had anything done? Her nose is still huge.. I don’t even want to be horrible but I can’t justify her attitude and personality. It makes her an ugly person imo. I’m all for being confident but the fact she was bigging herself up saying “I know I look sexy”. That’s just not the right attitude to have. It’s actually cringey.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
No offence but she looks like a Drag Queen. What happened to her “liquid nose job”.. was that another lie? It doesn’t look like she’s had anything done? Her nose is still huge.. I don’t even want to be horrible but I can’t justify her attitude and personality. It makes her an ugly person imo. I’m all for being confident but the fact she was bigging herself up saying “I know I look sexy”. That’s just not the right attitude to have. It’s actually cringey.
Injecting filler into the nose doesn't make it smaller. She's most likely had the bridge filled to even it out so there wasn't a bump anymore. Or on the tip to give it the illusion it's a button nose etc. It will never make it smaller.

Reactions: 2

Sofia looks different to how she does on Instagram and tiktok 😂 another girl who loves to edit the heck out of their pictures with photoshop

She looks like a stuck up miserable witch standing in the corner of a club waiting for drunk people to duck up. Hold the same energy when your saying derogatory remarks about your black ex boyfriend Eden. Singing the N word in a song is ignorant but nobody seems to me making derogatory remarks for views there.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think Eden understood when she took the responsibility of “eat with Eden” that it was something she needed to do everyday. Not when it suits her and she’s bored at home with nothing to do. She has followers who rely on her for them videos. It’s basically a half empty promise she made. If I remember rightly, during lockdown.. she promised all of her followers she would do the videos until she wasn’t needed anymore.. not once did she say “I won’t do videos when I’m out having a brilliant time without a care in the world about my followers”. Don’t get me wrong, she’s entitled to a life as we all are.. but she could’ve pre recorded like she did the other day.

No offence, but she’s a bit dolled up for a nightclub isnt she? She literally had her make up done for a night out on the town to be surrounded by 18-21 year olds LOL. Save me the second hand embarrassment.

Imagine she did that tiktok waiting for people to mess up because they was drunk, like she would do anything anyway? You can literally hear someone say the slur right by the microphone.. she only did that video so people look at her thinking she’s some sort of respectful person.

I don’t think Eden understood when she took the responsibility of “eat with Eden” that it was something she needed to do everyday. Not when it suits her and she’s bored at home with nothing to do. She has followers who rely on her for them videos. It’s basically a half empty promise she made. If I remember rightly, during lockdown.. she promised all of her followers she would do the videos until she wasn’t needed anymore.. not once did she say “I won’t do videos when I’m out having a brilliant time without a care in the world about my followers”. Don’t get me wrong, she’s entitled to a life as we all are.. but she could’ve pre recorded like she did the other day.

No offence, but she’s a bit dolled up for a nightclub isnt she? She literally had her make up done for a night out on the town to be surrounded by 18-21 year olds LOL. Save me the second hand embarrassment.

Imagine she did that tiktok waiting for people to mess up because they was drunk, like she would do anything anyway? You can literally hear someone say the slur right by the microphone.. she only did that video so people look at her thinking she’s some sort of respectful person.
tolerating racism is racism, she thinks she’s an “influencer” so why not influence people to not do that, talk to the DJ, tell the people around her that it isn’t funny or cool? She’s very quick to be vocal about things that personally affect her, like her nachos being cold.. so where’s that voice now? Clearly just another “look at me, I didn’t say it” moment. Good for you, gold star for not being racist, 10 points to slytherin for doing the bare minimum and filming it.

Reactions: 8
This just came up on my fyp….🥴

So transparent. What’s with the show reel again? Ede’s, you forgot to mention the virtual market stall / poorly produced QVC saleswoman role 🤣🤣Jack of all trades and master of none… STILL trying to make the ‘Harvey family’ a thing 😭 firstly you tube/Tiktok is saturated with family blogs /vlogs and they all exploit their children one way or another and secondly the Harvey’s are just not that interesting😬. My prediction is Yaz will be having a second kid soon ‘the first woman in the world to have two kids who has long hair ‘ and they are trying to flog this Harvey family theme as an angle to try and make her and her pick me husband happen. Who is advising her? 😭🤣 still, I ❤ it as the delusion is real … who cares if you are exposing your niece and nephews apparently the fans wanna see it 🤪

She looks like a stuck up miserable witch standing in the corner of a club waiting for drunk people to duck up. Hold the same energy when your saying derogatory remarks about your black ex boyfriend Eden. Singing the N word in a song is ignorant but nobody seems to me making derogatory remarks for views there.
100% insecurity - mostly because she can’t dance and communicate unless it’s via her phone and ring light😂. she hangs around with Sharon who fair play to her let’s herself go so surely drunken people can’t be THAT annoying . Or can she only tolerate it if it’s at an ‘event’ 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

This is a video you’d upload whilst you was drunk, and then see it the next day and realise what you’ve done and delete it pronto. It must be awkward for Eden being out with her sister and best friend and not being the only one completely sober?

Reactions: 1
Oh there we go, that video has been deleted.. the same as the one of her in the night club with Chris Brown playing.. why does she upload videos to then delete them? It’s pathetic..

Reactions: 3
She must have been drunk and regretted it? Or as usual videos aren't getting the response she wants when she's being the "mean girl".

Reactions: 3
Not her trying to expose people last night for dropping the n-word when she’s wearing a Jeffrey Star jumper!! Those people were in the wrong for saying it but she’s literally supporting a guy that’s said some very racist and sketchy things

Oh, about Molly Mae.. again.. Eden is literally milking it now.. trying to drag it on for as long as she can. I’m quite bored of hearing about it now. No offence but Eden sounds like a massive bum lick when meeting people?????

Don’t worry, she’s deleted the video after my comment.. she must’ve had a read on here..

Last edited:

Oh, about Molly Mae.. again.. Eden is literally milking it now.. trying to drag it on for as long as she can. I’m quite bored of hearing about it now. No offence but Eden sounds like a massive bum lick when meeting people?????

Don’t worry, she’s deleted the video after my comment.. she must’ve had a read on here..
It’s not there anymore! What was it about??
Anyone else feel sick from all that perfume layering she’s done in her recent videos? I don’t mind people who layer perfumes because it can smell beautiful but why is she spraying so much??? Is it to cover the smell of stale cigarettes on her clothes??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.