Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally made another video about meeting Molly Mae as “one of her followers” asked if they got a picture together, and she made it a big thing once again giving a back story of how she doesn’t like “being star struck” about meeting someone else. She apparently told Molly Mae over and over again how she’s an inspiration to her, she’s a boss witch, how she’s stunning” etc.. basically licking molly’s hole as much as she can. She basically made another video so everybody knows once again she’s met molly mae. They didn’t get a picture apparently because Eden isn’t like that, but she told Molly Mae to get involved with the tiktok she was making about this event.. 😂😂😂😂😂

There's no way molly came over for a photo and Eden didn't get a photo 😂 sorry molly babes I'm too famous for you no pictures

Reactions: 1
Hasn’t been on a date or been in a relationship for over 2 years and is giving out advice on what perfumes to wear on a date 😂

There's no way molly came over for a photo and Eden didn't get a photo 😂 sorry molly babes I'm too famous for you no pictures
Im pretty sure she did get a photo. On her insta stories from that night. She had them with Demi, Molly, Moira and a few others - I’m sure I didn’t dream that 😂

I can't imagine all those perfumes together can smell good. Also why would you wear perfume you don't like the smell of

Random’s aren’t veggie friendly as they contain gelatine and yet she constantly calls herself a veggie 😭 … Not that hard to check the packaging luv

Also Eden’s on live now saying she’s good at layering perfumes 🤣 She’s 100% read this chat hahaha

Someone just asked if she can be bothered to go to these events and she said no and then mentioned how she hates standing up all day?? Oh, what a hard life Eden

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She 100% does read these threads, you can tell by how convenient her little comments or videos are to what we discuss on here. If I was any type of influencer and I had a page about me, I’d take onboard the comments (not the petty ones) and work from it. Yeah you can’t please everyone but soon enough people will see she’s a fake so may as well try and make the most of what she can

also my heart breaks for her having to stand on her feet at events. Must be hard to go to a free party where you clearly get free gifts.These essential workers who on their feet for up to 12 hours a day to a pittance of a pay have it so easy compared to her

Reactions: 4
I’ve just dug out my inner child…Did anyone notice her bogie on her live 😬🤣🤣

• Haha
Not Eden asking her followers on live if they think she’s lost weight while going on about how much better she feels😩 .. what a clever thing to say when you know 80% of your followers struggle with their weight and eating

It also made me chuckle when Eden said on live “Always care for your appearance and never give up on it because your body does so much for you in the inside the least you can do is the outside”

…It’s easier said than done, very clear to see she never has suffered from depression so bad that she couldn’t force herself out of bed to brush her teeth or hair.. The last thing she should be teaching her young followers is that your appearance is the most important thing when the most important thing to do when you’re struggling is to tell someone you trust or try to get help.. It’s so god damn toxic, she really needs to take a step back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Not her talking about looking after your body when she has a red bull addiction, smokes and eats nothing but takeaways. Practice what you preach

Reactions: 10
HAHHAHAHAHA SHE DONT LOOK LIKE MEGAN FOX. Demi darling, stick to what you know and that’s love island.. the actual cringe and desperation is too much. “There he is”… ewwwwwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what I find bizarre too about Yaz & Lee - he has a daughter, wolf isn’t his only child and considering how big on “family” Yaz seems to be, there is never any mention of her, never see her with them etc. I know it might not be an easy situation but she goes on like wolf is the only child of the god that is Lee - quite sad really

Reactions: 6
You know what I find bizarre too about Yaz & Lee - he has a daughter, wolf isn’t his only child and considering how big on “family” Yaz seems to be, there is never any mention of her, never see her with them etc. I know it might not be an easy situation but she goes on like wolf is the only child of the god that is Lee - quite sad really
I thought this as well but maybe his daughters mum doesn’t want her on social media or maybe there’s some sort of personal problems we don’t know about but yeah, she acts as if he hasn’t been a dad before. I do feel bad on Lee some times though, he seems like he wants a pretty simple life at times. The guy has ptsd, has been through a very tragic moment in his life and he just seems to enjoy tending to his ponds and then there’s Yaz….who probably wants to be as “famous” as her sister

Yaz spoke about lees daughter that time they all went on holiday together to that weird farm house in the middle of nowhere. The daughters birthday was during that holiday and considering she wasn't there people were asking questions and Yaz said lee wasn't seeing her at the moment but hopefully things would be fixed soon. Then a few weeks ago on her story someone asked a question and she said the daughter is at a difficult age and they want to keep her off social media but when she's ready there's lots of presents, money etc and they will be there with open arms and they love her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.