Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be my actual worse nightmare to be sat at the dinner table with Eden. “It smelt like it came out your arse” and in the next breathe, she’s talking about being celibate and mentioning sex at the dinner table. Even with the way Eden eats puts me off. The blonde girl looks awkward and not interested at all. I don’t blame her, I would feel the same. Just constantly laughing because she feels awkward. I’m not being funny, but why would people with a eating disorder and of a younger age want to sit and have a video with 4 women shoving their faces with food when the other person is struggling as it is? She didn’t ask no questions, she weren’t interested at all. If that was the case, she shouldn’t of even bothered. She’s so rude it winds me up. I bet without a doubt she mentioned to the other girls “I need to do a eat with me before they all start moaning at me and commenting on my videos”. She just seems that type of person.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she would react when she's being "interviewed" if they asked her why is she so rude and has a stinking attitude with her replies, deletes any video which doesn't go her way, etc 🤔

Reactions: 7
The video will be deleted tomorrow, but she’s actually videoing someone who looks drunk I’m guessing and sharing it to her 2.7 million followers laughing and joking??!!!! This girl couldn’t get anymore nasty if she tried… this girl needs knocking down a peg or two

I remember when she first started tiktok her and her sisters videoed someone sitting down in a shopping centre laughing as well. Horrible horrible people

Reactions: 2
Edens just a very hypocritical person. She absolutely wouldn’t like half the things she’s done to people done to her, so I don’t understand why she does it. Does she think everybody is going to sit and laugh with her? The only people who would laugh would be her younger followers and the same people obsessed with her for whatever strange reason. I haven’t laughed. I’ve found it cruel. It just shows the type of person she is. Very immature.

I'm sorry but I'm absolutely horrified and disgusted by her latest video of the guy on the stairs.

I don't care how many followers someone has the fact she can sit there and think it's okay to spout about mental health and then go and film someone like that. Maybe the guy is drunk or maybe he has a medical condition that makes him appear drunk either way doesn't really matter because who the duck is she to bleeping sit there and think it's okay to record someone without consent to publically humiliate them.

He's a bleeping human being. He could have lost a loved one to covid and turned to drink to cope, he might have suffered trauma as a child and his coping mechanism is getting blind drunk whatever his circumstances are I don't know and she sure as hell won't either so Eden Harvey I hope you know you are a disgusting human for filming him and if that was a girl blind drunk you would never be so quick to whip your phone out and record them... Actually this is you we're talking about and you probably would because you're a disrespectful cow.

Filming anyone in a vulnerable state is disgusting especially when YOU have claimed in the past you've been assaulted. Imagine if someone had filmed you in that vulnerable moment would you be finding this tit so funny then, no because take it from someone who truly has been assaulted and had it filmed its degrading and humiliating and the fact you'd film anyone whatever their state and find it so funny speaks volumes of the truly nasty little girl you are. This 'fame' you think you have does not warrant you being above any other human being. You have a platform of children that now think filming strangers for laughs is gonna be okay.

Now I know you read this because your so self obsorbed you can't help but read stuff about yourself so let me paint a picture for you, your sister Yaz was an addict. Now imagine during her active addiction she was in a state and some low life thought it'd be a laugh to film her and post it with the Walking Dead theme tune for their 2. something million followers plus the rest of the internet to pass judgment on her and make fun of her.. It wouldn't be so funny then would it? The answer is no because that's your family, someone you love.

Now that man you filmed is someone's family too so maybe use that brain of yours and think for once because anything could happen to him in that state and god forbid something did how do you think people he knows would feel that some jumped up fame hungry twit thought it was funny and cool to record him and post it all over the internet.

And I swear to god you dare preach about kindness or any of that again on your platforms after this you will be the biggest hypocrite going, you're 23 Eden more than old enough to know right from wrong and this couldn't be more wrong you've done so many questionable things lately but this honestly makes me sick and I hope all this 'fame' you've been so hungry for really bites you on the ass

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s actually so vile, that witch who’s nice to your face but laughs behind your back. I hope that man was ok , I hope he finds out she videoed him in a vulnerable state without permission and sues her ass.

She needs to be cancelled the dirty trollop.

I find it funny that Josh has more followers then her in Tik Tok😂, she’s probs raging.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but I'm absolutely horrified and disgusted by her latest video of the guy on the stairs.

I don't care how many followers someone has the fact she can sit there and think it's okay to spout about mental health and then go and film someone like that. Maybe the guy is drunk or maybe he has a medical condition that makes him appear drunk either way doesn't really matter because who the duck is she to bleeping sit there and think it's okay to record someone without consent to publically humiliate them.

He's a bleeping human being. He could have lost a loved one to covid and turned to drink to cope, he might have suffered trauma as a child and his coping mechanism is getting blind drunk whatever his circumstances are I don't know and she sure as hell won't either so Eden Harvey I hope you know you are a disgusting human for filming him and if that was a girl blind drunk you would never be so quick to whip your phone out and record them... Actually this is you we're talking about and you probably would because you're a disrespectful cow.

Filming anyone in a vulnerable state is disgusting especially when YOU have claimed in the past you've been assaulted. Imagine if someone had filmed you in that vulnerable moment would you be finding this tit so funny then, no because take it from someone who truly has been assaulted and had it filmed its degrading and humiliating and the fact you'd film anyone whatever their state and find it so funny speaks volumes of the truly nasty little girl you are. This 'fame' you think you have does not warrant you being above any other human being. You have a platform of children that now think filming strangers for laughs is gonna be okay.

Now I know you read this because your so self obsorbed you can't help but read stuff about yourself so let me paint a picture for you, your sister Yaz was an addict. Now imagine during her active addiction she was in a state and some low life thought it'd be a laugh to film her and post it with the Walking Dead theme tune for their 2. something million followers plus the rest of the internet to pass judgment on her and make fun of her.. It wouldn't be so funny then would it? The answer is no because that's your family, someone you love.

Now that man you filmed is someone's family too so maybe use that brain of yours and think for once because anything could happen to him in that state and god forbid something did how do you think people he knows would feel that some jumped up fame hungry twit thought it was funny and cool to record him and post it all over the internet.

And I swear to god you dare preach about kindness or any of that again on your platforms after this you will be the biggest hypocrite going, you're 23 Eden more than old enough to know right from wrong and this couldn't be more wrong you've done so many questionable things lately but this honestly makes me sick and I hope all this 'fame' you've been so hungry for really bites you on the ass
Well said !! 👏🏻

Pretty sure if it was 1am and a random man was walking behind Eden recording her struggling to walk when she was absolutely hammered she would have a few things to say about that.. She’s such a hypocrite

EDIT- Here’s some comments on the post before she realises what a mean girl she is and deletes them

Pretty sure if it was 1am and a random man was walking behind Eden recording her struggling to walk when she was absolutely hammered she would have a few things to say about that.. She’s such a hypocrite

EDIT- Here’s some comments on the post before she realises what a mean girl she is and deletes them
Oh look at that.. She’s already deleted the video of the drunk man👏

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve just realised she’s blocked me for telling someone not to ask where her eat with me is or she’ll block her 😂

• Haha

Oh look at that.. She’s already deleted the video of the drunk man👏
Annnnnnnnd the video has now been deleted 🤣

• Haha

She's a monster

Reactions: 3
Why delete it, if you were big enough to think that was funny enough to post last night, leave it up there so everyone can see who you really are. Just proving she’s a witch and doesn’t want people to know it.

Reactions: 10
She can’t handle hate and she’s been reading here where it’s been proved the stoops she will go to retain her 2.7 million robot followers.

Why delete it, if you were big enough to think that was funny enough to post last night, leave it up there so everyone can see who you really are. Just proving she’s a witch and doesn’t want people to know it.

Reactions: 3
It’s actually scary how much content she posts just to be called out and for her to delete it to save her career… I can’t imagine Molly-mae or someone acting in this sort of manner. She’s a pure embarrassment and needs to stop before she goes too far.

Last edited:
She's deleted so many videos lately. I'm not sure how she can't see that this type of content and being a nasty person isn't it. Maybe the cracks are beginning to show. Cant keep a nice guy act up forever

Not Yaz now making a video saying she doesn’t want 0333 numbers to be calling her because she doesn’t want people to think she’s in debt because it’s ‘embarrassing her’

Does this family want to look down on anymore people struggling today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.