Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz isn't even part of that "friendship group" Sofia is her sisters friend. Yaz isn't around 😂. Sofia probably isn't arsed that creepy Yaz has unfollowed her

Reactions: 1
Yaz isn't even part of that "friendship group" Sofia is her sisters friend. Yaz isn't around 😂. Sofia probably isn't arsed that creepy Yaz has unfollowed her
Can't imagine anyone being arsed about being unfollowed by that. For a fully grown woman and mother that's quite immature of Yasmin to do that and get involved, bully behaviour from someone who preaches kindness.

Reactions: 2
Can't imagine anyone being arsed about being unfollowed by that. For a fully grown woman and mother that's quite immature of Yasmin to do that and get involved, bully behaviour from someone who preaches kindness.
Yaz loves the drama. She's been caught arguing with kids in the comments a few times. Replying to them herself. Eden and her and definitely the mean girls of the family

Don’t get me wrong, I know sisters get along very well etc but the bond between Yasmin and Eden is so much different to the bond between Eden and Freya and Yasmin and Freya. We’ve all first hand witnessed what Yasmin is like about Eden which is quite creepy but it’s like if Eden falls out with someone, you can bet Yasmin will too. Say that Eden and Wayne fell out for example, Yasmin would find a reason to fall out with him too. Which is embarrassing. Yasmin is nearly 29, a mother and should know better and should fully act her age. Yasmin’s attitude to followers lately has been outrageous. Literally arguing with under 16 year olds because she doesn’t like what’s been said or taken it the wrong way. Well, the same applies to Eden too. Absolutely the mean girls of the family, Yasmin can cry about how she’s had the rough upbringing and teenage life etc, but I can guarantee she was the bully in school. Without it a doubt

Reactions: 5
My name is Eden Harvey and I am the worlds biggest bum lick when it comes to “celebrities” I can doss from to increase my popularity. They’ve literally met once and now they’re “best friends” but once again, Edens had to make someone else’s success about her and her mental health. I’ve noticed that about Eden, she is such a me me me person. She congratulates people but she always has to make it about her. What excuse will there be tonight or no tiktok videos? She’s been banned again probably, which is probably another lie. That’s another thing I’ve noticed, whenever Eden gets stick on tiktok, she will always make out she’s been banned the following day to avoid confrontation.

She needs to stop making everything about her. I’ve never come across a more selfish witch than Eden Harvey. I can’t wait for the day someone makes videos about her and her vile behaviour again and she’s crying all over tiktok offering people to take down the videos because of her “career”.

I take back what I’ve said, she isn’t banned. She’s on the train on her own again. Damn, she’s really doing events alone now because she’s fallen out with Sofia and literally has nobody else because Freya is a full time mother. The embarrassment

Attachments

Let’s face it Eden probably thinks she can get ‘better’ friends now she’s ‘famous’. I hope Sofia has told her where to go! Someone needed to

Reactions: 6
I hate the narrative that someone's a better friend because they've helped with your mental health a wee bit more than others. Yaz has the same sort of entitlement when it comes to friends. Sofia has a kid, she can't sit up late with Eden cause she's having a bad day. I dunno it just annoys me. I have Bpd & Ocd and I don't believe my friends owe me time or have to try and fix me.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s posted tonight because of the kicking off with the comments on how she replied to that young girl. Probably going to say she’s been banned or some tit but I reckon she’s afraid of the backlash. Also, I’ve never heard her mention that Chloe girl before. The back of Eden’s pants must be flapping constantly because all she does is chat tit

• Haha
I hate the narrative that someone's a better friend because they've helped with your mental health a wee bit more than others. Yaz has the same sort of entitlement when it comes to friends. Sofia has a kid, she can't sit up late with Eden cause she's having a bad day. I dunno it just annoys me. I have Bpd & Ocd and I don't believe my friends owe me time or have to try and fix me.
I am starting to feel quite sorry for Sofia now especially after that post about Chloe to be thrown in her face it's all very obviously aimed to get back to her it's convenient timing. I can't imagine the pressure both Freya and Sofia felt being her friend whilst having children and jobs to hold down and how much Eden clearly expects of them. They probably have spent nights sitting up late making her feel better when she's had a bad day but they won't get a post like that because they are " nobodies "

I am starting to feel quite sorry for Sofia now especially after that post about Chloe to be thrown in her face it's all very obviously aimed to get back to her it's convenient timing. I can't imagine the pressure both Freya and Sofia felt being her friend whilst having children and jobs to hold down and how much Eden clearly expects of them. They probably have spent nights sitting up late making her feel better when she's had a bad day but they won't get a post like that because they are " nobodies "
It's really catty and childish. It's bizarre how Eden's made this whole thing about being so good going places herself. No darling you've no friends

I mean that post is clearly to get at her other friends isn’t it? Especially Sofia 😂 what a two faced witch Eden is!!

Oh yet AGAIN another late or missing ‘eat with eden’ tonight let’s hope no more vulnerable kids who need Eden’s promised help come commenting on her posts again 👀

Last edited:
Oh yet AGAIN another late or missing ‘eat with eden tonight’ let’s hope no more vulnerable kids who need Eden’s promised help come commenting on her posts again 👀
She will simply blame the fact she has a social life too, events to attend and not having the time. Which is absolutely fine, I understand people have their own lives BUT don’t make a promise to a bunch of young followers who are waiting for the video about how you’re always going to be there and always make the video between 6-8pm. She literally has made so many promises about her eat with me videos. For all we know, these followers with eating disorders are at home waiting for the video refusing to eat until she’s uploaded the video. I can’t imagine the stress that has on their parents.

Reactions: 4
Someone's I don't fully believe all these accounts that she's had issues with are even real people though, I think people just make them up sometimes to get a rise out of her so she'll use that as well

Mmmm.. anybody find it weird how she’s not friends with Sofia anymore so now she’s uploading content and eat with me videos with other people under the same management like Megan and Miah? We all know how quickly she changes best friends. One minute it’s Sofia, then it’s Skye and then it’s Wayne..

Mmmm.. anybody find it weird how she’s not friends with Sofia anymore so now she’s uploading content and eat with me videos with other people under the same management like Megan and Miah? We all know how quickly she changes best friends. One minute it’s Sofia, then it’s Skye and then it’s Wayne..
A few weeks ago she was live asking if people would like that. Said her management suggest she takes it to like muckbang level with people. A lot of people said no because they just like it being her

Not her pescatarian self asking for a steak for the table to share 😂

Reactions: 3
Miah isn't with her management she's with someone else but it does seem like she's suddenly forgot her real friends and now going for other creaters and people from love island to try and like boost herself more

Sorry, but who the duck is going to be eating their dinner at 10pm on a Wednesday night? NOBODY. Majority of the country will be either chilling out or in bed now getting some sleep for their actual real jobs in the morning or people who go to school. Unless they obviously work night shifts. That’s two nights in a row now she’s uploaded at a ridiculous time, why doesn’t she just pre record when she’s having lunch and upload the video at a reasonable time? Normal people actually tend to eat their dinner at a reasonable time of 6pm-7pm.. she’s a joke

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's bothered about eat with me at all. When she doesn't post she just tells people to watch a repeat so that's why she's posted then at stupid hours before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.