Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sofia and Eden must’ve made up as they’re now following each other again on Instagram 😂😂😂
I double checked after someone mentioned it because sometimes if you don't type in the full username it doesn't show you but they definitely fell out. If my mate was there much of a petty witch to unfollow my IG she wouldn't be getting back in

Reactions: 1

Oh here we go again with a sob story about “how there’s a lot going on right now”.. but if that’s the case, how comes she went out earlier if there’s so much going on so she says? 🤔 or is an sympathy vote because of her disgusting behaviour lately. It wouldn’t surprise me. “Cut me some slack” she says. Maybe don’t make promises you can’t keep.

Reactions: 8
At this point she needs to stop eat with me all's together. It was doable during lockdown becusse she was stuck inside. It's not realistic now to film a meal every single day.

I actually think at this point in her "career" she should have an upload schdule.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
At this point she needs to stop eat with me all's together. It was doable during lockdown becusse she was stuck inside. It's not realistic now to film a meal every single day.

I actually think at this point in her "career" she should have an upload schdule.
She probably has loads of thirst traps saved as drafts, so why can't she record a few EWE at a time, save them to drafts and upload them when she needs to. I'm sure every content creator has drafts that they post when they cba to record something new, that's fine there's nothing wrong with it. As you said you think she would have a posting schedule by now

Who’s ready for the live where she’s selling more products she makes no commission on?😉
45 minutes to go

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love how she says there’s family problems and that’s why she’s distracted in her live but to me she seems like she just can’t be bothered at all. Like it’s an inconvenience for her

Reactions: 4
She made it a point that somethings happened in her family, not her immediate family but her family. Maybe it was an excuse, because surely if it was that bad she wouldn’t of done the live today?

Reactions: 1
Yaz said on her live I think it was not long ago that she has really sensitive teeth, constant toothache and dental problems….well maybe stop putting teeth whitening strips on them?? She’s getting veneers in the new year and I don’t think it’ll help fully her dental problems. Surely it’ll irritate it in some ways?? I’m not majorly clued up on things like veneers

Reactions: 2
Makes a massive deal about this family problem and asks people to cut her slack with the EWE but also is making tiktoks all glammed up eye bleeping herself? Make it make sense.. either she's made up the family problem/ exaggerated it or if there is a family problem she really is the most insensitive self obsessed woman on this app 🤦🏻‍♀️

10 grand a month and their house still looks something fresh out of Emmerdale in the 90’s. Im sure her parents would much rather her save up £10k a month and move out or learn to drive. Showing off wealth is never a smart move. I remember someone said people that try to look rich talk but people that are rich are silent
That's very true! I know someone who had just finished work (owned his own trade company) he went into this restaurant and they told him he couldn't eat there because he had his work clothes on. He said if I wanted to I could buy this place in cash right now and he pulled some cash out of his bag and the manager there changed his tune but the person wouldn't eat there after that. He never made out he was rich but if someone looked down on him then he would rip them a new hole. People who are wealthy don't show off about it. People who are wealthy on paper show off about it.

Reactions: 8
Completely forgot to post on here yesterday but did anyone see the live where her dad called her sexy and she called him Jimmy Savile?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
she gets one comment that she looks like Megan fox and then it becomes her personality 😴
Urgh she gives me second hand embarrassment. What’s with the sex face after drinking her tea?? Why do people think she’s a good actress because she can lip sync?? Also why do her ears always look weighed down when she tucks her hair behind her ears?? Someone said to me years ago “oh you have a touch of Megan Fox about you” and it’s only because of my hair. That is it. I’m nothing like her and that’s what’s happened with Eden, she has long dark hair like Megan Fox and Demi Jones said she looks like her and now she’s probably thinking she’s a 10/10

Reactions: 7
Her vagina apparently smells like a gorilla enclosure, petrol and hot acid. Then made a joke about her dog licking it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.