Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww that poor girl🥺 what a vile way to reply to anyone asking an innocent question. If the question was worded with an attitude like "no ewe again tonight, typical🙄" I could understand for that reply, but there's no need to be that rude.
Surprise surprise it's been deleted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck off with that, go listen to the song before having a look. A look at that gormless face in a field. I don't need a song for context
Omg what happened to her face, she really has overdone it. She looks like a cross between a bratz doll & a monster high doll 😱

Reactions: 6

What even is this? Why show some random man in this video? I know she shouldn’t live her life to cater to her younger viewers but if she goes about in hardly anything for Halloween it’s not setting a great example

Reactions: 1
Just came across Sofia's Instagram and noticed she wasn't followed by Eden so I had a look at her following and who she's following and there is no trace of Eden or Yasmin but Freya and Sofia still follow each other 🤭🤔

Is she being serious with the song captions? Sorry is she expecting people to scroll through Instagram come to her photo stop click off the app go onto Spotify search the song play it and then go back to Instagram to stare at her photo with her chosen song playing in the background whilst some kid stares at her photo. Wtf

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Honestly after Eden posting the video of Freya and Sofia drunk and slapping each other I'd be mortified if I were them. They unlike Eden have more at stake because of their children. Everything Eden posts regarding them reflects on them as parents. I wouldn't want to be stood at the school gates being gossiped about because there was a video of me drunk slapping someone playful or not it doesn't look good on either of them. Not just that but as much as I don't really like Sofia I do feel sorry for her, Eden spent a good portion of her Tik Tok career slating Sofia and telling everyone she didn't like her only to then kiss ass etc and them be best friends all of a sudden. From what I remember Sofia was originally friends with Freya first anyways but wouldn't surprise me if even Sofia is sick of Eden and the way she acts regarding her real life friends.

Reactions: 7
Just came across Sofia's Instagram and noticed she wasn't followed by Eden so I had a look at her following and who she's following and there is no trace of Eden or Yasmin but Freya and Sofia still follow each other 🤭🤔

Is she being serious with the song captions? Sorry is she expecting people to scroll through Instagram come to her photo stop click off the app go onto Spotify search the song play it and then go back to Instagram to stare at her photo with her chosen song playing in the background whilst some kid stares at her photo. Wtf
Must have actually blocked each other too as none of edens comments or tags are showing

Reactions: 3
I thought was actually Eden and Sofia who were originally friends first from school? Assuming when Freya and Sofia went on to have kids that's when they formed a friendship? Which is even worse in my eyes that Eden slated Sofia so much and said she didn't like her if they have always been " best friends " Shows what Edens like can't even help being horrible about her own friends. Would love to know why they have blocked each other. Only thing I can think of like you say is perhaps that slapping Tik Tok?

Eden has to realise Freya and Sophia have normal jobs too things like that can cause problems in work.

Reactions: 2
Kinda funny how Eden's been portraying she's going to events alone it's actually because she's fell out with Sofia 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet Freya and Sofia have loads more in common now, so Eden has probably seen her arse about it. I get mean girl vibes off Sofia but I bet Eden can be a really sly and jealous person. Freya seems to have her head screwed on right!
The video with all the comments have been deleted, shock horror!

Reactions: 1
I bet Freya and Sofia have loads more in common now, so Eden has probably seen her arse about it. I get mean girl vibes off Sofia but I bet Eden can be a really sly and jealous person. Freya seems to have her head screwed on right!
The video with all the comments have been deleted, shock horror!
I actually think Sofia was Freya's friend all along. I don't think Eden has her own friendship group

Yeah I think Sofia and Freya were friends first or got along better or something? I think they’re the same age maybe? Something like that has definitely been mentioned before. Eden and Sofia have fell out before as well, she’s accused her of not supporting her on tik tok and all sorts during the first lockdown. I think Eden would fall out with anyone and everyone who doesn’t constantly do as she asks.

No doubt Eden doesn’t respect the fact Sofia is a mother who can’t constantly attend these events with her during the week, especially when it’s half term and she wants to spend actual time with her children and Edens got the hump about it.. and as for Yasmin, we know how much she loves to jump on the bandwagon of following Eden and everything she does so it’s obvious Edens fallen out with Sofia and Yasmin has been like “I’ll fall out with her too” 😂😂

No doubt Eden doesn’t respect the fact Sofia is a mother who can’t constantly attend these events with her during the week, especially when it’s half term and she wants to spend actual time with her children and Edens got the hump about it.. and as for Yasmin, we know how much she loves to jump on the bandwagon of following Eden and everything she does so it’s obvious Edens fallen out with Sofia and Yasmin has been like “I’ll fall out with her too” 😂😂
I don't think it'll be that, she mentioned a few weeks ago Sofia had a boyfriend now. Could be that. Definitely don't think it's anything to do with free time as a mother cause over the full time they've been on tiktok going to events etc Freya and Sofia seemed to have a lot of kid free time.

I don't think it'll be that, she mentioned a few weeks ago Sofia had a boyfriend now. Could be that. Definitely don't think it's anything to do with free time as a mother cause over the full time they've been on tiktok going to events etc Freya and Sofia seemed to have a lot of kid free time.
Maybe she realised she’s been spending too much time away from the kids and has stepped back and Eden’s got the hump? Freya seems to have taken a backseat attending things too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.