Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these the same mates that don't messaged her to check in on her? Get new mates yaz

Reactions: 2
Not Yaz now making a video saying she doesn’t want 0333 numbers to be calling her because she doesn’t want people to think she’s in debt because it’s ‘embarrassing her’

Does this family want to look down on anymore people struggling today?

This woman drives me insane, get the girl some veneers duck sake. She’s more gum than teeth. The cheek of her to keep getting so close to the camera like that.. Looool, she’s not in debt no? I bet she is, especially with her addiction days.. I bet she would steal from mum and everything. We all know Edens in debt, even her iPad is on finance 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If an 0333 number rang any of my friends or family I’d never instantly think they’re in debt. So it makes me think she’s really in debt and she’s trying to cover it up now. Also why does she think that her family looks like they’re dressed in the mafia?? Girl stop.
As for Eden, she’s clearly just thinking all the younger kids will find these videos funny but they’re not. It’s so embarrassing. Won’t be long until she probably just stops posting as much on tiktok and make her way full time to insta

Reactions: 7
I'd just think it was a nuisance call. Like a normal person. But I usually don't have my head close enough to anyone's phone to see or hear that

So she's live and apparently that drunk guy was a friend of hers and she didn't help him in the end and he's texted her thanking her for saving his life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd just think it was a nuisance call. Like a normal person. But I usually don't have my head close enough to anyone's phone to see or hear that

So she's live and apparently that drunk guy was a friend of hers and she didn't help him in the end and he's texted her thanking her for saving his life
Funny how she looked to the side the whole time when she spoke about her “drunk friend”… She’s just trying to cover tracks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we believe that guy is her ‘friend?’ He wasn’t in earlier previous videos with her and I don’t know, just didn’t seem like a ‘friend’. Not sure I’m going to fall for that one, more like she’d got talking to him and thought it’d be funny to film him.

Reactions: 6
Do we believe that guy is her ‘friend?’ He wasn’t in earlier previous videos with her and I don’t know, just didn’t seem like a ‘friend’. Not sure I’m going to fall for that one, more like she’d got talking to him and thought it’d be funny to film him.
They weren't out together. If it's true and they bumped into each other it was just on the train

She's just said she doesn't pay rent at her parents but gives them 10 grand a month 😂

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else on Eden’s live just catch her say

“I don’t want to pay rent so I don’t need too”

😦

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else on Eden’s live just catch her say

“I don’t want to pay rent so I don’t need too”

😦
Then say she gives them ten grand a month 😂. Said her next big payment is gonna help Yaz start her own business and pay for something for Freya I think she said car. Very silly she should be making sure she's sorted herself out first. Maybe pass her own test & get a car.

Reactions: 7
Ten grand a month? She said she gives her parents that? Bullshit 😂 she is not earning that much that she has ten grand every month spare!

Reactions: 12
10 grand a month and their house still looks something fresh out of Emmerdale in the 90’s. Im sure her parents would much rather her save up £10k a month and move out or learn to drive. Showing off wealth is never a smart move. I remember someone said people that try to look rich talk but people that are rich are silent

Reactions: 12
There's quite a few creaters going to that Halloween event tonight .I recon she won't go as there's no celebrities there for her to get close to like there is at all these premiers

£10k a month that’s why she’s taking trains everywhere recently 😅
Well that'll be because she's binned off her friends who drive 😂. She said on the live she passed her theory test so I wonder if driving is next for her

Reactions: 2
This girl talks absolute :poop: last night does a video how she would help someone if they fell over etc not long later is recording someone falling all over the place, friend or stranger she literally did the opposite to what she said.
I'm wondering if Freya has said something to her as well recently as you don't see her much now where as before she was always about.
I dont for a moment believe she is earning that kind of money she is only on tik tok and insta she isn't doing youtube etc as well. I've worked with people who really do have money and never did they talk about it totally down to earth respectful people.
As for yaz she must be in debt to be making comments like that. We all get spam calls and I definitely haven't thought people may think I'm in debt most people now are aware of scam calls

Reactions: 4
Yaz can't act like that about debt when she's waiting for her sisters next big payout to start her own business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.