Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently most peoples lives I've gone into is them doing this mi think they may get a commission from it but I'm not sure .some people I've seen doing it once a week or people like yourajokeman seem to do it everyday but it sounds like it's something that tiktok have introduced themselves
Is it all gifted or does she buy for promotion purpose if it’s gifted that’s why no commission

“It’s important to be honest” she said 🤣

I'm not sure tbh I think it's a case of the management might get the stuff together but I'm not sure .the only way they actually get anything is if people buy the products .I know the mcloghlin girls did one the other day and they actually gave a discount code as well so the people buying stuff ended up getting a lot of the price

I'm not sure then I know I saw on the mcloughlin girls insta the other day they wassharing stories of people that had received there products with the discount code

Was one of the most tackiest lives I’ve seen. £18 for a Yankee candle you can get in Asda for £10? No thanks, some of the things weren’t bad prices.. baring in mind I’ve never heard of half the brands.

Reactions: 3
So I’ve seen these shopping tiktoks they get to keep the cheap stuff but they stuff like iPhones Xbox’s they don’t get to keep and they get money say like 2% for the sales

I can't believe she's still under the same management. This content house they are coming creating is literally just wee guys terrorising people and scaring them. Trying to get people to say the N word. Dancing with coffins etc. I know she's a dick but she likes to pretend to have high morals

Reactions: 1
Tbf that won't be the management fault that's more there fault. I think the management needs to have a word with the people in the house and tell them they need to do something else instead .especially trying to get them to say the N word that's not right at all

Tbf that won't be the management fault that's more there fault. I think the management needs to have a word with the people in the house and tell them they need to do something else instead .especially trying to get them to say the N word that's not right at all
Like I said earlier the management apparently run the house. It was their idea. Iv saw a couple of lives ☺ They hand picked these "members" and they are heavily involved in making the content 😂

Yeah they will run the house but what I mean is its the creaters decision on what they actually do .like they will come up with the ideas but maybe the actual management needs to have a word with them and give them ideas rather than let them have there own ideas

Yeah they will run the house but what I mean is its the creaters decision on what they actually do .like they will come up with the ideas but maybe the actual management needs to have a word with them and give them ideas rather than let them have there own ideas
Well considering it's been going on for nearly 2 weeks now, the management have shared these videos & continue to share posts about them it seems like they are somewhat responsible & don't care 🙂

I know Mark I think the Scottish one he got told of by them the other day as he was making insta posts about the icon house house manager and apprently he said the management had told him to stop but he said he didn't care and carried on but then ended up apologising the next day .so yeah it does sound like there not to bothered what they do .you would have thought they would have told them to be more resonible and to be careful of what they are doing

I know Mark I think the Scottish one he got told of by them the other day as he was making insta posts about the icon house house manager and apprently he said the management had told him to stop but he said he didn't care and carried on but then ended up apologising the next day .so yeah it does sound like there not to bothered what they do .you would have thought they would have told them to be more resonible and to be careful of what they are doing
I saw him live, he said he was made to delete his posts say sorry because they were threatened with lawyers. Nothings been done or said about the backlash of these videos of them terrorising the public. Getting arrested and this weird say the N word narrative they've got going in.

Yeah possibly .I wonder if she will go to that big creater event that is happening on Thursday for Halloween that nathan and grace are doing again or if will be to beneath her

Reactions: 1
The real Eden is showing again!

What a nasty reply from someone who prides themselves on being a down to earth human who saves kids everyday and ‘helps’ them eat. What if this poor kid stayed up all night for a video to help them eat and Eden publicly replies this.

Absolutely disgusting. She does not deserve the followers she has been given

UHHH OHH, it’s kicking off now in the comment section!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The real Eden is showing again!

What a nasty reply from someone who prides themselves on being a down to earth human who saves kids everyday and ‘helps’ them eat. What if this poor kid stayed up all night for a video to help them eat and Eden publicly replies this.

Absolutely disgusting. She does not deserve the followers she has been given

UHHH OHH, it’s kicking off now in the comment section!!
Aww that poor girl🥺 what a vile way to reply to anyone asking an innocent question. If the question was worded with an attitude like "no ewe again tonight, typical🙄" I could understand for that reply, but there's no need to be that rude.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.