Eden Harvz #10 Eden with a blue tick won’t stop from giving people the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bio has been empty for a good few days. Dropped by management or "going it alone" again?

Reactions: 2
Her bio has been empty for a good few days. Dropped by management or "going it alone" again?
She's still got connect management in her bio. This is the same management who own and run the "sus house" where a group of lads were running round Milton Keynes shopping centre asking people to say the N word for £100 then having the black house members creep up and intimidate/scare them. The also videod themselves pretending to rob people. I wonder if she wants to be associated with that

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah I don't think it will be long because connect decide to get rid of sus house tbh .although from what I've seen other than sus house they seem to have quite a good few people that they run

Yeah I don't think it will be long because connect decide to get rid of sus house tbh .although from what I've seen other than sus house they seem to have quite a good few people that they run
What they already decided to get rid of it? The videos were only posted like yesterday lol

No they havnt t I'm saying I don't think it will be long before they get rid of the sus house .like they don't really get much of a following like the icon house do

No they havnt t I'm saying I don't think it will be long before they get rid of the sus house .like they don't really get much of a following like the icon house do
It's only been a think for about 2 weeks apparently but I can't see them getting the attention they want when their videos revolve round terrorising and scaring people. I'd be shocked if creators they manage find it funny.

She's still got connect management in her bio. This is the same management who own and run the "sus house" where a group of lads were running round Milton Keynes shopping centre asking people to say the N word for £100 then having the black house members creep up and intimidate/scare them. The also videod themselves pretending to rob people. I wonder if she wants to be associated with that
Soz I meant her bio on TT.

Reactions: 1

Why is this so embarrassing to watch? Doesn’t look like she’s actually playing the arcade game either.
It is mad how the sus house still have management and haven’t been cancelled yet, that’s sus on its own

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Why is this so embarrassing to watch? Doesn’t look like she’s actually playing the arcade game either.
It is mad how the sus house still have management and haven’t been cancelled yet, that’s sus on its own
Apparently it's the management who run the house in the first place. The Scottish boy was on tiktok telling everyone they messaged him and asked if he would be up for it so he went for it

She has loads of spot on her neck because her fans asked her to put so much Perfume when in reality it’s probably the amount of crap she’s eating And the red bull and the cigarette shelter currently is doing a live with a filter on hiding her imperfections nobody cares anymore stop using filters love you look A mess stop blaming all your wrong doings on your fans you are a grown ass woman so grow the hell up

Also just seen that Molly Mae has been robbed thanks to Eden making comments about it I mean she did Flash all her jewelry and everything online what did she expect honestly and then Eden like well that’s fame for you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really selling the products here Eden!! Thrilled that shes turned down the smoothing - about bloody time!!!

I don't understand why everyone else who does this selling thing .has been doing it all professionaly. Sat down at a table and like someone else comes and shows the products and then eden is just sat in her bedroom doing her makeup 😆

Reactions: 1
Like I've just seen Richard sales and his girlfriend are both doing one and that looks a lot more proper than the way eden is doing it

Like I've just seen Richard sales and his girlfriend are both doing one and that looks a lot more proper than the way eden is doing it
Surprised he hasn't offered to rim the items yet the scruffy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m glad she turned smooth down but shows how much she doctors herself doesn’t it

Last edited:
I’ve never seen anyone else do a live like this is this a new thing they’ll all be doing then? 🙃 i don’t believe they’re not making anything from doing this or getting some sort of commission…

I’ve never seen anyone else do a live like this is this a new thing they’ll all be doing then? 🙃 i don’t believe they’re not making anything from doing this or getting some sort of commission…
I’ve seen similar before but not stayed to watch
She looks more real with texture on her skin like a human being

Recently most peoples lives I've gone into is them doing this mi think they may get a commission from it but I'm not sure .some people I've seen doing it once a week or people like yourajokeman seem to do it everyday but it sounds like it's something that tiktok have introduced themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.