Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the longest she’s ever been offline. Maybe it’s curtains. Byeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 12
I think she will come back with devastating news (a big fat lie) to over shadow Lloyds arrest. She’s a raging narc and I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 20
Comments about the arrest still not deleted off either of their Instagrams!

Also why does LLs insta say "self claimed chef" surely its self PROCLAIMED 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys I feel like her bio had said 💍 wife 💍 for a long time
I also agree, I remember seeing it a while ago.
I don’t think she’s pregnant she’s always pregnancy baited but I honestly don’t see her having kids
---
So early October it did say Lloyd, but I’m sure it said wife before also, I think she’s changed that a couple of times

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry… burnout? I’m currently working 1 full time job, a part time job, studying a uni course and a professional course whilst going through a court case.. I have adhd and I am BREAKING at the seams.. she doesn’t know the meaning of burnout!
She’s “coming down” they are all so pathetic

Reactions: 5
Comments about the arrest still not deleted off either of their Instagrams!

Also why does LLs insta say "self claimed chef" surely its self PROCLAIMED 🙄
You posted this at 7:20am.
Unsure what time the comments were written but this pair of frauds haven’t once seen that hour in their lazy work shy lives.
she only did ‘get ready with me’ videos at a time when the work force of the U.K. were having their lunch break.
half the days already passed before they surface from their grotty shed!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think she's just sat somewhere planning her comeback videos like "hello, did you miss us" With some big announcement, and the whole Lloyd thing was just a fabricated distraction to make us look like morons...

Or am I overthinking and giving her too much credit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if anything it doesn’t make sense to go offline for this long just to do a pregnancy announcement. She needs to keep engagement up and no doubt, people will get pissed off if they’ve worried about her yet all this time she’s just been sat at home at 1 week pregnant and scheming
I mean she might GET pregnant now they’ve got duck all else to do and nowhere to go
But for my own sanity, and to the sanity of all the mummy to bes on here who desperately want a/another baby, I refuse to accept a baby is on the horizon for her before us 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's bliss not seeing her smug mug bragging over anything and everything whilst pretending to be some humble down to earth queen! Long may it continue!

Reactions: 15
You posted this at 7:20am.
Unsure what time the comments were written but this pair of frauds haven’t once seen that hour in their lazy work shy lives.
she only did ‘get ready with me’ videos at a time when the work force of the U.K. were having their lunch break.
half the days already passed before they surface from their grotty shed!

Indeed but the comments had been up for 1 day!

Reactions: 3
I don't think there will be any kind of announcement from her.
When she comes back she will come back just drop out tit about how she had to take a break because her 'mental health' was sooooo bad whilst insinuating SH baiting due to nasty trolls because she knows her teenage school girl fans will fall for that tit.

Reactions: 13
A less concerning theory rather than she's pregnant, but what if she's finally realised social media isn't for her and has just left it silently without making a big song and dance about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She posted a video about her being on her period just over 2 weeks ago and used it as an excuse to go to the garden centre so I doubt she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 7
A less concerning theory rather than she's pregnant, but what if she's finally realised social media isn't for her and has just left it silently without making a big song and dance about it?
She got a job at homemsense 😏 Lloyd is now a chef at the local garden centre. Chai is now a reindeer in the garden centre, gizmo and the other rat have been gifted to wolf for Xmas and chase is now an extra in super nanny deals with dogs
---
They are both doing photoshoots for their Poundland eyelash range and Lloyds comeback deodorant range with old spice.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.