Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all the drama mick I LOVE IT
---
The way he is always sniffing, the way he speaks through his nose. It’s so obvious, genuinely makes me feel sick listening to him constantly sniffing 🤮
She makes videos about her having the munchies and openly speaks about her smoking it now, you’d think she was a teenager trying it for the first time 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if they’re both still living in Tunbridge Wells area? There’s been mad car crashes round here recently 👀

Reactions: 3
I’m thinking a few more ads that she has to post contractually but comments go off and on, then a post with the kids or sisters to try and grasp some sympathy, with a montage of looking out of the window or walking the dogs in the field with moody music then before long back to normal without comment

Reactions: 18
I’m starting to believe she’s pregnant. She’ll be waiting until they can announce it to be her first post back thinking it’ll completely overshadow Lloyd and his 🍷 🚙 ❄ drama.

Reactions: 9
Don Carla and Throw-Hands Freya are busy gals this week due to damage limitation since Tiny Guy has been banged up. Eden’s not posted because busy doing an intense driving course. The other sister is buzzing because people seem to have forgotten she’s cheated on her husband and focusing on the criminal activity of other family members.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s funny that yaz and Eden have one tit show after another and then you just got little old freya posting about washing powders 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Some of the comments on the videos I have seen. Eden The influencer… Lloyd under the influence… 🤣🤣

Maybe she’s deleted him out her bio as she don’t want brands to associate him with her when it all comes out about his crash.
Bit late for that one Eddy.
Like I said it can take up to 3 months for a court date as they wait for blood results to come back so he can still drive usually but it’s strange as they are the type to show them out and about driving to try and prove he didn’t crash and hope people will forget about it. So why ain’t they doing that? Something dose not add up. Unless he’s injured or the car is a write off. All very strange! Wonder has she kicked him out and gone back to mummy’s and he’s gone back home. Wonder was she even in the car with him. Hope them poor dogs wasn’t.
I know anyone can check who’s in court daily but he could be in court a bit further away from their local one as sometimes they are full. So will be the next closest one.
someone I know got pulled drink driving he got a letter to go to court two months later. Had 3 year ban and £2000 fine. He lost his job too.

Reactions: 9
Ir
Some of the comments on the videos I have seen. Eden The influencer… Lloyd under the influence… 🤣🤣

Maybe she’s deleted him out her bio as she don’t want brands to associate him with her when it all comes out about his crash.
Bit late for that one Eddy.
Like I said it can take up to 3 months for a court date as they wait for blood results to come back so he can still drive usually but it’s strange as they are the type to show them out and about driving to try and prove he didn’t crash and hope people will forget about it. So why ain’t they doing that? Something dose not add up. Unless he’s injured or the car is a write off. All very strange! Wonder has she kicked him out and gone back to mummy’s and he’s gone back home. Wonder was she even in the car with him. Hope them poor dogs wasn’t.
I know anyone can check who’s in court daily but he could be in court a bit further away from their local one as sometimes they are full. So will be the next closest one.
someone I know got pulled drink driving he got a letter to go to court two months later. Had 3 year ban and £2000 fine. He lost his job too.
It could be simpler- once the comments started if she posts a video driving it will just encourage more stitches and comments, Eden is an avoider- gets in trouble on live- stop doing lives for example

Reactions: 6
I personally think she’s pregnant, she’s purposely not posted to build up speculation and will announce it nearer to Christmas to get as many views as possible👀

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.