Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can guarantee they won’t have broken up. She’s used to having alcoholic parents and boyfriends, the bar is on the floor for her and she thinks that sort of behaviour is normal.

Reactions: 30
I love him 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Apologies if anyone has said this but *if* it is true are we thinking “Hulme” will be making a sneaky exit from the username? 🤔
She’s took him out of her bios already and just replaced it with “wife”.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just a theory but can you imagine if Lloyd was found with weed on him! After the crash. And their house got raided 💀. Doesn’t that happen if someone is found in possession of drugs? Maybe a wild theory lol

Reactions: 7
Casper
Please find that clip of Lloyd running around with his arms in the air and stitch it with this screenshot
Howling at the image of Lloyd running and resisting arrest and then the copper just lifting him up like a child and going “shhh now you’re just tired”
I doubt it’s even true 😂😂😂😂
IMG_0400.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a theory but can you imagine if Lloyd was found with weed on him! After the crash. And their house got raided 💀. Doesn’t that happen if someone is found in possession of drugs? Maybe a wild theory lol
Only if it was an excessive amount.
My dads house has been raided following him being found under the influence at a crash with enough ket to kill multiple horses.
He’s been found under the influence at a crash with about 2g of weed on him and no raid.

Luckily no one hurt, just his car and his dignity. He’s sober now, thank god.

Reactions: 11
Class A not a bag of weed unless he’s moving big bits of it

Only if it was an excessive amount.
My dads house has been raided following him being found under the influence at a crash with enough ket to kill multiple horses.
He’s been found under the influence at a crash with about 2g of weed on him and no raid.

Luckily no one hurt, just his car and his dignity. He’s sober now, thank god.
Thanks for explaining ,Oh my goodness! I had a friend who was caught with a load of that mcat stuff back in the day and she was raided, I wasn’t sure of how it works. Glad your dad is sober now ❤

Reactions: 5
Just a little FYI but Kent police are taking a minimum of 6 weeks before charging for offences even after interviewing and positive test results 😜 so little legs can and will still be driving about …

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Who else is sooooo excited for her first post.. wouldn’t usually but I’m DYING for her to make a new video completely not addressing the issue.. or maybe she will? ⏰ will tell 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know she will be back, so just get on with it already. It’s getting a bit boring now… do something Eben, what you waiting for? Dare ya!

Just a little FYI but Kent police are taking a minimum of 6 weeks before charging for offences even after interviewing and positive test results 😜 so little legs can and will still be driving about …
Wasn't his car crashed though? maybe its not in a driveable state?

Reactions: 3
The way he is always sniffing, the way he speaks through his nose. It’s so obvious, genuinely makes me feel sick listening to him constantly sniffing 🤮

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.