Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she’s going to masturbation manifest herself out of this one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I’ve come to the conclusion that if she’s not pregnant, she’ll be shagging like a rabbit in the next few weeks to come back with a ‘SURPRISE, I’ve been keeping a little secret’ pregnancy announcement when she’s like 3 weeks inseminated to claw back her content.
This way we’ll forget all about Lloyd Grossman and his DUI ways! I’m not daft, and I’m also sneaky. Hold onto your PLT ribbed leggings, gals! You know this is coming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Part of me wonders if they are using this as a point how false information can be created and shared online? Probably not but I keep thinking they are trolling everyone.

Reactions: 16
I think she will come back with devastating news (a big fat lie) to over shadow Lloyds arrest. She’s a raging narc and I wouldn’t put it past her.
If she claims she had a miscarriage I hope her minions don’t fall for it. “Guys you saw me testing”…..that’s something she would definitely lie about to get sympathy and cover up any wrong doing. “We needed time”.
Take all the time you need Eben. Life must be so hard now that Sop the gofer has gone.

Reactions: 16
Part of me wonders if they are using this as a point how false information can be created and shared online? Probably not but I keep thinking they are trolling everyone.
does no one question the fact that the person who said this happened commented on the thread about 3 times after and has been silent since?

Reactions: 8
does no one question the fact that the person who said this happened commented on the thread about 3 times after and has been silent since?
I saw a comment somewhere that they tried to log back in and couldn’t or something. I think it’s been ran with and probably should have waited for the court date or any proof to back it up so there wasn’t all this speculation.

Reactions: 9
yes this has definitely crossed my mind too, like when they did a ‘deep dive’ and found jem (thinking it was Casper?) and used the ‘mediator’ turns out they were on that trolling doc a few days later so I gathered Lloyd was trying to find a big bomb to drop. Being ‘trolled’ is one of their only USP’s now so I definitely think they’ll consider something around that as a next project, especially if it wasn’t true.

yeah as busdriver said, i saw something about them trying to delete their comments and then got locked out and couldn’t get back in, who knows. If I was them I’d have probably freaked a bit after it snowballed!

Reactions: 8
The person explained this, they were worried for their friends career so went back and deleted the post. They’ve been quiet since as their account has been limited. They have been part of the thread for a while and their story matches up with Eden and Lloyds silence so not sure why they’d lie, and the fact theyre deleting comments just admits guilt to me.

One does question though why you still read here when the only time you ever post is to jump to Edens defence?

Reactions: 23
The person explained this, they were worried for their friends career so went back and deleted the post. They’ve been quiet since as their account has been limited. They have been part of the thread for a while and their story matches up with Eden and Lloyds silence so not sure why they’d lie, and the fact theyre deleting comments just admits guilt to me.

One does question though why you still read here when the only time you ever post is to jump to Edens defence?
i actually went back through the thread to find the original poster (it’s still there) it hasn’t been deleted just to see if they’ve said anything since which they haven’t, it’s not defending just making a point that it seems off

Reactions: 4
Who knows! 🤷🏼‍♀️
But the fact they’ve both turned off comments and gone to ground seems odd to me.
little legs would surely be all over the accusations if it was false.
He would be strutting around in the jacket with all the pockets kicking off and threatening people like the silly boy he is! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure she has deleted her most recent post on insta? I’m not sure what is was but I’ve just gone on her page and it refreshed and the post that was there is gone

was it an add?

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she has deleted her most recent post on insta? I’m not sure what is was but I’ve just gone on her page and it refreshed and the post that was there is gone

was it an add?
Pretty sure it was an ad that was on there!

Reactions: 3
Only a little bit of gossip… so I was at work today and Eden come up, as a member of staff said she saw her and Lloyd at a garden centre, Freya was also there with the kids. She said that Lloyd is quite essentially tiny, she’s 5,8 and he was smaller than her and that he’s head is tiny too😂🤣 also said he was wearing massive heeled trainers but was still ickle. I mentioned that Eden was problematic and another work friend said, “yes but Lloyd got done for drunk driving very recently”, she regularly shops in TW too and always sees her in the tk maxx and home bargains etc. So, she’s either a fellow troll on here (if so hey babes🥰) orrrrr it’s not just us on here saying it, or the original poster and they were correct .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
omg I literally came on here to post this!! I really reckon that’s what they’re doing and they make a tit documentary on it on the podcast to try boycott tattle 😭

Reactions: 4
If they were going to do this though I don’t know why they would plant the drink/drug driving story, as we all know he does actually do this and there are multiple clips of them being out at events/dinner where he will sink bottles of wine and beer and happily get behind the wheel!! Seems stupid to ‘make something up’ that is actually fact

Reactions: 19

was it an add?
yes! pretty sure it was the estrid one? it’s also disappeared from her tiktok looooool how the “mighty” have fallen hey! not many companies left to blacklist her before she’s back in the taxi rank 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can't say much but I can confirm the vehicle was written off and FINANCE was paid out as it wasnt bought in cash of course

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.