Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it too early to start celebrating? I'm so glad she's fucked off 🥳 it's about time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't say much but I can confirm the vehicle was written off and FINANCE was paid out as it wasnt bought in cash of course
Does that mean it was the BMW then?
Paid off by themselves? I don’t know how it works, because I’m not a total head - but I’m assuming insurance will have been void

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does that mean it was the BMW then?
Paid off by themselves? I don’t know how it works, because I’m not a total head - but I’m assuming insurance will have been void
I’m guessing it means that the car was purchased on finance and when insurance was paid out it pays off the finance. You don’t always get the full amount to clear the finance tho?

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing it means that the car was purchased on finance and when insurance was paid out it pays off the finance. You don’t always get the full amount to clear the finance tho?
Thats kind of what I was asking though…surely there would be no pay out as insurance wouldn’t pay, surely?

Reactions: 5
She posted a video about her being on her period just over 2 weeks ago and used it as an excuse to go to the garden centre so I doubt she’s pregnant.
She can’t get pregnant the daft cow is ALWAYS on her period! Because she just has to tell everyone in detail! She’s revolting 🤢
---
Imagine if the landlord boots them out 😂
I thought it was an Air BnB? Lordy they are so stupid!

The under writing team have to assess the claim before reaching a decision on the claim yet alone paying it off. Under writing don’t reach the decision until the breathalyser and blood tests or urine come back and if there’s a back log it can take months. So whoever told you that is a lie as under writing won’t repudiate a claim until they’ve had all the evidence to reach the decision my sister works in insurance and I asked her

The under writing team have to assess the claim before reaching a decision on the claim yet alone paying it off. Under writing don’t reach the decision until the breathalyser and blood tests or urine come back and if there’s a back log it can take months. So whoever told you that is a lie as under writing won’t repudiate a claim until they’ve had all the evidence to reach the decision my sister works in insurance and I asked her
This is correct but if no DUI concerns on the file then underwriting would have nothing to review if you catch my drift.

Reactions: 7
im pretty sure that’s what GAP insurance is for, insurance pays for the value of the car where as GAP pays for the difference between the value and the outstanding finance. Providing the insurance actually pays out of course!

I highly doubt they have that though

I don’t believe a payout has happened already, my partners car was wrote off at the start of November and he’s still waiting to hear what pay out he’s getting nevermind it actually being paid.
Seems a little bit to quick to me for that to be true

Reactions: 11
If he can’t drive they are gonna use freya like no tomorrow hope Freya’s ready to be there personal chauffeur

Yeah but they have to have purchased gap insurance. Gap insurance will pay the remainder of finance off and then customer will have market value minus excess, deduction of outstanding policy premium & salvage fee. But if it is genuine they won’t have had any decision reached so the claim will remain at a stand still until evidence and stuff presented. If no issues then they’ll continue if it’s proven true they’ll be liable for any property damages & storage / recovery fees

Reactions: 5
So are you saying him being under the influence is false or what?
Not at all, I would be more surprised if he wasn't driving under influence because he's a knob. I'm just saying I have no idea on that side I can just confirm there was a crash. I'm sure the person who originally said he was DUI has a source :)

She'll be loving all this speculation, I can literally envisage her, ss the comments here for her big comeback revealing it was just in fact an accident and no DUI. Which I'm still not convinced actually happened.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.