Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is pregnant I just know their baby has been conceived to the song
Chris Brown- Under the Influence.
I imagine that if they have been trying to conceive they’ve had to schedule sex, as little legs openly admits, she will let him go down on her then roll over and go to sleep.
But baby needs to cum I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

This has just been posted, coincidentally the comment she’s referring to is saying “did I read somewhere Edens pregnant” could this video by Taylor have been made so now we all start talking about that instead of Lloyd being arrested 🤣🤣🤣
That was annoying to watch 😂. She said more than once that she would want to murder her child but it's just denial 😔
She has her opinion and we have ours. GOD FORBID her and drunk driver Lloyd have children. They are selfish and dangerous.

Reactions: 10
Please please please can we try and go at least a page without saying those disgusting words from Lloyds mouth it needs to be buried and never brought up again

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think sadly at this point we are all reaching and until the horse says it… we are all just clutching at the crumbs that they are spreading to us measly peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please please please can we try and go at least a page without saying those disgusting words from Lloyds mouth it needs to be buried and never brought up again
We’ll have to have it in the next thread title especially for you

• Haha
Lloyd and Eden made out Lloyd had a povo childhood and he suffered from PTSD and can’t be around loud noises or bangs without a warning which clearly isn’t true by the many times Eden has been screeching around him.
And the video she did startling him awake for ‘a laugh’
---

This has just been posted, coincidentally the comment she’s referring to is saying “did I read somewhere Edens pregnant” could this video by Taylor have been made so now we all start talking about that instead of Lloyd being arrested 🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell how long did it take her to get to the point?! I got bored and couldn’t even watch it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I imagine that if they have been trying to conceive they’ve had to schedule sex, as little legs openly admits, she will let him go down on her then roll over and go to sleep.
Babes some of us are eating breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what you can do? YOU CAN GET IN THE BIN. The trauma to my brain right now with the thought of them two. No stop it.
---
Babes some of us are eating breakfast
BOGMAC - I’m having one for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she’s not pregnant she will be soon as it’s prob her only option she’s not tried yet to attempt a comeback 😬

Apologies if anyone has said this but *if* it is true are we thinking “Hulme” will be making a sneaky exit from the username? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.