Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have changed it when she got married tbh. I’m sure she’d take that part out if they’d broken up and not just change it

Reactions: 2
Im not here too kill any vibes or be boring about the arrest etc however my husband is in the police and I’ve never seen any mugshots of the people he’s dealt with or he never says anything to me. If he works from home he’s gotta go in a separate room for his meetings as well as having his camera on so Sargent can see it’s only him in the room.
If the person who posted it here is telling the truth and it’s suddenly got leaked all over tt they’ll be facing serious punishment as well as the officer who has shared the info and shown a mug shot if it comes down to it. I hope it’s true to get a drink driver off the road but tbh it’s wrong to come on here make such a broad statement which can have serious repercussions for their friends career

Reactions: 29
Im not here too kill any vibes or be boring about the arrest etc however my husband is in the police and I’ve never seen any mugshots of the people he’s dealt with or he never says anything to me. If he works from home he’s gotta go in a separate room for his meetings as well as having his camera on so Sargent can see it’s only him in the room.
If the person who posted it here is telling the truth and it’s suddenly got leaked all over tt they’ll be facing serious punishment as well as the officer who has shared the info and shown a mug shot if it comes down to it. I hope it’s true to get a drink driver off the road but tbh it’s wrong to come on here make such a broad statement which can have serious repercussions for their friends career
I do not work for the police. I do know for a fact they have open plan offices (with restricted access) they don't have guards or Sheilds around computers they may be working on. They do talk about 'work' in breakout areas and in little huddles. Like I said there is restricted access to these areas but lots of civvies work along side them so its not extraordinary to hear such things about locals especially if its something shocking or about someone known in the area.

Reactions: 20
I do not work for the police. I do know for a fact they have open plan offices (with restricted access) they don't have guards or Sheilds around computers they may be working on. They do talk about 'work' in breakout areas and in little huddles. Like I said there is restricted access to these areas but lots of civvies work along side them so its not extraordinary to hear such things about locals especially if its something shocking or about someone known in the area.
Of course, but it’s expected that you don’t disclose any information to the general public. Ultimately, it does happen, people talk about their day with spouse/family etc but I certainly wouldn’t post about it on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Of course, but it’s expected that you don’t disclose any information to the general public. Ultimately, it does happen, people talk about their day with spouse/family etc but I certainly wouldn’t post about it on social media.
I agree obviously but when it comes to outing such a horror I am sure it would be soo tempting

Reactions: 3
I live in a heavily police populated Village with the majority of either Mum/ Dad or both being employed (at our Primary School) by the Police. Things get leaked ALL the time, I know things about people I really shouldn't, arrests, affairs, attempted suicides, DV, crimes etc. There's no secrecy and everything is gossip its actually worrying (but fun 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree obviously but when it comes to outing such a horror I am sure it would be soo tempting
Oh god yeah! I’m bloody over the moon that this has happened because I can’t stand the wankers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Staff have huge amounts of access to know anything too, especially the amount that work in the contact centres and control rooms, there would be a plethora of people who knew his name and any checks go straight on the initial report that anyone can see on a map if they’re on the call report system that officers can also access on phones🤷🏽‍♀️
Edit: I mean a plethora of people who could come across his name not that know him😂

Hi all!
I’ve taken quite a bit of time off the old tinternet and it seems I’ve come back at just the right time!
Little lad has been knicked and green giant has gone off grid.
I’m surprised he hasn’t been caught sooner if I’m honest! He’s always half cut and/or high!
Surly there time is up now?! I wonder how long it will take for them to address the matter? Or will they just reappear and carry on like everything is normal?!
Also Yaz has shagged her mates baby dad?!
Are her and Lee no longer an item?!
I’ve missed soo much 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This has just been posted, coincidentally the comment she’s referring to is saying “did I read somewhere Edens pregnant” could this video by Taylor have been made so now we all start talking about that instead of Lloyd being arrested 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

This has just been posted, coincidentally the comment she’s referring to is saying “did I read somewhere Edens pregnant” could this video by Taylor have been made so now we all start talking about that instead of Lloyd being arrested 🤣🤣🤣
God doesn’t she go on! It took her half the video to get to the point, of which, she is drawing more attention to.

But Eden is always pregnancy baiting, so she’s going to get comments about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Thank god you wrote what she said cos I couldn’t be arsed with listening to her repeat the same sentence before she got to the point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I can’t understand why Taylor has felt the need to come to Edens defence, Taylor struggles massively with infertility and I don’t think she would be too keen on her if she knew how much Eden pregnancy bates. I guess she also doesn’t know that Eden admitted on live she would physically harm her children if she felt Lloyd was giving them more attention than her

That Taylor Rae one is also a wrongun, she’s local to me and a complete laughing stock of the community. If any of you need a laugh I suggest you have a look at her content, nothing but an attention seeking winge bag with her old age husband. She has a “vip supporters” group on Facebook and charges people for her content, that she always ends up putting on her normal page anyway 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t understand why Taylor has felt the need to come to Edens defence, Taylor struggles massively with infertility and I don’t think she would be too keen on her if she knew how much Eden pregnancy bates. I guess she also doesn’t know that Eden admitted on live she would physically harm her children if she felt Lloyd was giving them more attention than her

That Taylor Rae one is also a wrongun, she’s local to me and a complete laughing stock of the community. If any of you need a laugh I suggest you have a look at her content, nothing but an attention seeking winge bag with her old age husband. She has a “vip supporters” group on Facebook and charges people for her content, that she always ends up putting on her normal page anyway 🫠
Im also verrrrry local to her so we must be in the same area🙊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.