Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus on Yaz live earlier, she just kept saying ‘no one’s in jail’ and ‘no one’s locked up’ rather than saying ‘no one’s been pulled’ etc . I personally think it’s happened

Reactions: 22
Plus on Yaz live earlier, she just kept saying ‘no one’s in jail’ and ‘no one’s locked up’ rather than saying ‘no one’s been pulled’ etc . I personally think it’s happened
“I’ve not slept with anyone’s partner” she loves a bit of wordplay doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I reckon it’s true - not the whole ‘no one’s been arrested’ that would shut it down but he has been

Reactions: 10
I don’t wanna ever hear about his fat wallet again, after he clearly cannot even afford a cab home…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah it’s very suspicious them both being absent for so long- and the only thing they have posted are ads (which they would have had to post on certain date) probably is true and really shook her up so she hasn’t posted cos she’s a wreck. I know this isn’t yaz thread but she answers stuff like a Tory politician doesn’t she with her word play ‘ I haven’t slept with anyones partner’ and ‘nobody is locked up’ very specific choice of words. Things are crumbling down very quickly. Karma is doing it’s job 💅 x

Reactions: 16
I saw a comment that Lloyd's had a bad childhood is this true? I noticed his mums loaded but when she was in one of the videos it was quite awkward like they aren't close at all

Reactions: 3
I saw a comment that Lloyd's had a bad childhood is this true? I noticed his mums loaded but when she was in one of the videos it was quite awkward like they aren't close at all
Lloyd and Eden made out Lloyd had a povo childhood and he suffered from PTSD and can’t be around loud noises or bangs without a warning which clearly isn’t true by the many times Eden has been screeching around him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here’s my take on it (fwiw)

Lloyd crashed the car
He was arrested for DUI (otherwise there would be video/posts saying YOLO)
They sustained injuries that they don’t want to show on TikTok to avoid it all coming out.
The recent posts for ad’s are contracted and were made before and they were auto posted using a scheduler.
They are still cunts but Lloyd is now a bigger one.

Reactions: 30
Here’s my take on it (fwiw)

Lloyd crashed the car
He was arrested for DUI (otherwise there would be video/posts saying YOLO)
They sustained injuries that they don’t want to show on TikTok to avoid it all coming out.
The recent posts for ad’s are contracted and were made before and they were auto posted using a scheduler.
They are still cunts but Lloyd is now a bigger one.
I think you’re onto something with this. Absolutely nothing in the past has kept her away from social media for this long. Not even after the racism scandal. They’re very much hiding something.

Reactions: 23
Literally. I'm hoping it is true because they're deleting comments about it and blocking. But imagine the field day they'll have if this goes as far as it has and it's not true.
I think something has DEFINITELY happened, they’re NEVER this quiet 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Bet Eden is having an absolute tantrum over the fact her husband’s got caught out and is going to have his license taken off him while Yaz is off bragging about buying a new car 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eben probably sent the racism bum hole story to the Daily Mail herself to distract everyone while they go on the run like Bonnie and Clyde (or Biggee and Smalls)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be out and about… and someone’s driving her
yeah she probs asked them to say that, sly people that family
---
I’m calling a pregnancy announcement. That’s why they’ve gone silent, so it builds up more suspense for a crappy announcement that they hope will go viral as people will already be wondering where they are.
or miscarriage, we know her mind isn't normal and she's an attention bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.