Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that them in b&m with the rats again? Who do they think they are?? Rules only apply to everyone else I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They really are a sad pair of fucks. They don’t have Christmas fever, they are just bored shitless.

Also Eden you didn’t need to dress up as a snowman to go Christmas shopping.
This! Also I think they are skint so I bet that they just pretend to shop but don’t buy anything.. just for ‘content’ oh apart from 3 40p brainlickers and a cheap version of red bull afterwards. #driedup 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what grinds my gears more is she has so many young followers who will find this sort of behaviour normal and acceptable.
yes if you’ve run out of milk and need to make a quick dash to the shops then fair enough but deliberately playing up to the camera being a lazy slob like this cretin is just awful.
After the tit show of the last couple of weeks I’d of thought she would be on top form and setting a better example but nope not her. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
This! Also I think they are skint so I bet that they just pretend to shop but don’t buy anything.. just for ‘content’ oh apart from 3 40p brainlickers and a cheap version of red bull afterwards. #driedup 😂😂
The constant meals out have definitely slowed down

• Haha
Reactions: 18
im loving the fact That it’s obv their so skint, probably trying to scrape money together for the rent

also has she not put out a podcast this week? Wow. Cosnsitency is key. This is why her lash empire won’t ever take off.

Reactions: 16
im loving the fact That it’s obv their so skint, probably trying to scrape money together for the rent

also has she not put out a podcast this week? Wow. Cosnsitency is key. This is why her lash empire won’t ever take off.
duck sake why can’t I spell or use appropriate grammar today.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg this, I remember when they first started dating and they went out for a meal practically every night to literally the most expensive restaurants, because she was always on live before doing her hair/makeup.

I remember Lloyd paying (they made a big deal out of it because the gnome paid for that one) £400 for one meal and then they went to the club underneath and he got kicked out because of the dress code 😅

Also her impression of Lloyds accent is just shite. It’s like me doing an impression of Cilla Black and doing a Yorkshire accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh here we go, Eden made lloyd sit up on his knees while she’s sat on her ass to make him appear the same height.. seriously 😂😂
If I suggested an Xmas photoshoot with just our 1 dog, my other half would tell me to get fucked...And rightly so lol.
Bet LL's mates take the right royal piss. Look up 'little witch' in the Oxford and his face shall appear!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her likes and comments are so low it’s embarrassing. She’s such a narc she’s continuing like she hasn’t completely fucked it 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
cue the posh meal vid, she will have asked mother for a hand out 🤣
I can't begin to imagine starting off the relationship with all these fancy dinners and date nights consistently, to now not far off a year later being reduced to days out at b&ms in your PJ's and getting a McDonald's. I just find it absolutely shocking and how drastic their lives have changed, and no its nothing to do with "growing as a couple" as if they've been together for years and years no, they got to busy living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade wage. Now they barely have enough for a lemonade lifestyle

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.