Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s giving herself a literal hunchback trying to make him taller than her 😭
Oh duck sake Eben 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You can see how far her knees are back as well like she’s knelt but leaning over and her son is extending his neck so much it’s about to separate his head from his shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lloyd is like one of those goody goody kids at primary school who try and sit up as straight and tall as they can to get the teacher’s attention

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't begin to imagine starting off the relationship with all these fancy dinners and date nights consistently, to now not far off a year later being reduced to days out at b&ms in your PJ's and getting a McDonald's. I just find it absolutely shocking and how drastic their lives have changed, and no its nothing to do with "growing as a couple" as if they've been together for years and years no, they got to busy living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade wage. Now they barely have enough for a lemonade lifestyle
Pair of idiots are now living the same lifestyle as the majority of the U.K.
they aren’t the only ones struggling to make ends meet but i for one work my backside off to keep a roof over our heads yet these chancers go from one controversy to another! 🥴😂

Reactions: 6
How does Eden not get major ick when she sees LLL cooking videos??? The latest one, cooking a dish that’s £35 worth of ingredients (yeah, right!) and him shovelling it in his mouth is vile! He honestly thinks he’s some kind of professional chef. He probably tells people he turned down masterchef as they felt he was too talented and it wouldn’t be fair on the others… 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she’s giving herself a literal hunchback trying to make him taller than her 😭
I’m not even joking they literally do look like mother and son 🥴
She looks like she’s been photoshopped on to the pic 😂😂😂😂 her head size compared to lloydys little pea head I’m crying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would tally up the cost of the black bean dish ingredients if I wasn’t too lazy.
no idea how to read a room have they.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would tally up the cost of the black bean dish ingredients if I wasn’t too lazy.
no idea how to read a room have they.
I looked up how much it would cost to buy the stuff from waitrose. Even if he had to buy everything from scratch (eg cornflour) and got the most expensive cuts of meat from there, it’s still way under £30! Cue LLL posting the recipe to prove how much it cost..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.