Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she specified that Lloyd would not be wearing an elf outfit. Probably refused after being rinsed by the entire internet and in the group chat.

Also the hair extensions are out already, so what was that a whole month they were in?! Also definitely Eden logic to have her extensions out and rock a fried orange bob to a photoshoot.
This set lasted longer than the honeymoon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone posted a clip of Molly Mae in a hotel saying she recognised someone there and looked them up on Instagram and found out she’d been blocked. And Eden is getting rinsed in the comments 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh here we go, Eden made lloyd sit up on his knees while she’s sat on her ass to make him appear the same height.. seriously 😂😂
Can do that all she wants, everything about her is so much bigger than him especially their heads. Even not dressed up, he looks like her kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh here we go, Eden made lloyd sit up on his knees while she’s sat on her ass to make him appear the same height.. seriously 😂😂
this gave me a flashback, didn’t Lloyd use this photographer to make out he had a high level Ellesse modelling campaign or something but it was all very unofficial 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she just can't help humiliate him 🤣🤣 he does look like her son, he got a new Palm Angel shirt if he went on photoshoot with mummy 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hilarious how much they say they don’t care about the height difference but spend their lives doing everything to make him look taller 😭 I cannot

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way he speaks about the burger from McDonalds, he’s trying to look like he’s been paid to review it! The way he bites and eats is disgusting. Especially the end, where he repeatedly bites and shoved as much as he can in his mouth 🤢 Vile. Considering his wife has misophonia…
That photo shoot is cringe and odd. What a weird thing to do. Who’s the photo for??? A Christmas card for friends and family? Weird.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The way he speaks about the burger from McDonalds, he’s trying to look like he’s been paid to review it! The way he bites and eats is disgusting. Especially the end, where he repeatedly bites and shoved as much as he can in his mouth 🤢 Vile. Considering his wife has misophonia…
That photo shoot is cringe and odd. What a weird thing to do. Who’s the photo for??? A Christmas card for friends and family? Weird.
He truly is vile, swear he's never eaten before.
I can understand doing photoshoots when you have a family, like one with your own kids, but paying for your own photoshoots at their age when it's just them and the dogs is absolute cringe. I remember when I was a tween and girls were having photoshoot and claimed they were models, always the "popular" lot, this is what vibes it's giving

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's like a man possessed when he eats :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They really are a sad pair of fucks. They don’t have Christmas fever, they are just bored shitless.

Also Eden you didn’t need to dress up as a snowman to go Christmas shopping.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I bet they didn’t even pay for the photoshoot, or they had it heavily discounted

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.